- 37

- Hungary
Maybe I'm the only one sitting on the back of the horse in the wrong direction, but for me this Haptic FFB script v1.4 was just like a game which adds canned FFB effects when something happens.
What I mean by that?
I can configure various effects and their properties, even though these are based on physical AC engine data, they are no more than a constant or sometimes variable vibration on the wheel. Vibration is present or not present, no more than that.
I was hoping to see some real life data based effects, but this is not the case. Maybe my expectations were wrong.
For example:
It shakes when car starts to oversteer and ends when it doesn't. But this data is already there visually and FFB wise without this script.
Unfortunately this does not help me to drive faster, just gives extra immersion sometimes, rarely.
I have a DD wheel, I cannot imagine what a cog wheel driver will get, like G29x, 93x, they will get oversaturated like crazy.
What I mean by that?
I can configure various effects and their properties, even though these are based on physical AC engine data, they are no more than a constant or sometimes variable vibration on the wheel. Vibration is present or not present, no more than that.
I was hoping to see some real life data based effects, but this is not the case. Maybe my expectations were wrong.
For example:
- I wished to see extended FFB effects when I'm in an oversteer situation and get more real time FFB based on the actual sliding of the rear of the car.
- What I get instead is a constant fixed rate (configurable in the menu) FFB shaking when the car is loosing rear grip.
It shakes when car starts to oversteer and ends when it doesn't. But this data is already there visually and FFB wise without this script.
Unfortunately this does not help me to drive faster, just gives extra immersion sometimes, rarely.
I have a DD wheel, I cannot imagine what a cog wheel driver will get, like G29x, 93x, they will get oversaturated like crazy.








