Never had that before and don't know what it means I'm afraid. If @safi hellie is correct and the car is encrypted then it's not the same version of the car that I have. Due to forum rules I can't post the version I have, but it is out there if you're prepared to do a bit of searching.
Yeah, sorry that was for the old original version of the reboot project Zolder.http://www.mediafire.com/file/fxnfu0v4p2u0yyn/models_zolder2017offline.7z/file
Zolder ACTrackReboot track lights fix by slider
@Fall Guy
@norms
I replaced the existing Gulf with yours. 1:1 copy/paste in the skin folder. It seems logo on the rear are missing and left front a white bar. My mistake?I've updated the Gulf skin for Legions latest 917 LH 70. Added gulf logos to the inner wing struts and dark blue edging to the orange stripe. Grab it here https://mega.nz/file/af4VGYCa#FXar2POJ0JzKxsJweLx89igFe8xjo8sgTJwjnnjj8Cw and overwrite the gulf file in the skins folder.
View attachment 906576
Here the link, but I do not know what this mod worth, if someone has already try it, would be happy to have some feedback about itI know it's a while since it was released, but damn I just had an epic race at Potrero against a field of GT3 cars. Fantastic track!!
Now, I would love to get some good WTCR or TCR cars. I found a WTCR 3.0 pack in this thread. Is that good? Couldn't find a link though. On assettomods.com there was a V2.
I replaced the existing Gulf with yours. 1:1 copy/paste in the skin folder. It seems logo on the rear are missing and left front a white bar. My mistake?
![]()
Oh that isn't good. I'll have to look into that and see what's causing that,I replaced the existing Gulf with yours. 1:1 copy/paste in the skin folder. It seems logo on the rear are missing and left front a white bar. My mistake?
![]()
The car received a few updates, you need to download it again from the blog and copy-paste the updated Gulf skin - once done, it should look good.
Oh that isn't good. I'll have to look into that and see what's causing that,
Actually, has your gulf folder got the por_3_917lh_70_livery_002.dds file in it?
Thanks for your (quick) assistance! Yeah yeah I copied it to the 917LH and not the 917LH_70 version...Brian's brains apperently cannot handle the load of the recent content. Tracks, cars, balloons, lights, billboards, filters and then Peter drops another improved SOL version etc. etc.

Probably !
Here the link, but I do not know what this mod worth, if someone has already try it, would be happy to have some feedback about it
WTCR V3.0
Have a look at this post here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-865#post-13033780
But basically you ned to do the following
- copy the full car folder
- maybe paste it onto the desktop (so you can keep the old one)
- rename the folder
- copy the folder name!!!
- rename all KN5s with the old name with the new one.
- go into the data folder, LODS.ini and rename the car there
- go into the main SFX folder, rename the bank file and rename everything that you see with the old name in the GUID file
Hi! I maybe talking nonsense here, but wouldn't this tool do the job easier? https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/
Sorry if I'm mistaken.
So these work for the new Ginetta GT4 and the old one? I'll have to try that out in a bit as they looked like different models from my previews. Haven't done much testing yet but from the numbers, that new Ginetta GT4 (rhd &lhd) need some weight to play nice with the rest of the pack. They are pretty high up on the P/W ratio.I want to include Shaun Clarke's Ginetta GT4 in my offline GT4 custom championship, but my OCD has prevented it because there are no FFSA/European Series liveries for the Ginetta. Until now...
This has made my day!! Way to come through, AC community!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ginetta-gt4_ffsa-gt_skins-pack-11-skins.31974/
View attachment 906617
@Whitestar Yes these are great. Another popular choice is the btcc 2.0 from Shaun Clarke:
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads
But if you like vintage, hell even if you don't, do this (maybe you already know this):
Take these cars ITC1996 season:
- Alfa 155 V6 from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-787#post-13006452
- Mercedes C180 from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-408#post-12806340
- Opel Calibra from here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-calibra-itc-1996.7943/ ( and optionaly skins; https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-calibra-dtm-skins-1995.28283/)
Then put six, seven of each in the race, add 10 restrictor to alfas, 100 agressivness to all, pick an alfa for yourself, and you will have racing at the finest what AC can offer. Trust me.![]()
@BrainsBush
The skin made by @MrB00 is absolutely correct, the logos "Gulf" are inside each support of the rear wing.![]()
Anybody know how to change the colour of the rim on the AGU Porsche? You can change the colour of the centre locking nut but I can't find a way to change the colour from the standard chrome
Zolder Hotfix
I've issued a hot fix for the lights being on during the daytime. Also implemented the nicer grass provided by @slider666
Original post has the updated link, but the only thing that was changed was the ext_conf.ini file, so grab that which is attached instead if it's easier for you to implement yourself:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-979#post-13063135
@Whitestar Yes these are great. Another popular choice is the btcc 2.0 from Shaun Clarke:
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads
But if you like vintage, hell even if you don't, do this (maybe you already know this):
Take these cars ITC1996 season:
Then put six, seven of each in the race, add 10 restrictor to alfas, 100 agressivness to all, pick an alfa for yourself, and you will have racing at the finest what AC can offer. Trust me.![]()
For anyone interested, I have optimised the ACReboot version of Zolder.