Thanks for this but rather than acknowledging that it overwrites the original car, why not just release it as a new car? It's not hard and doesn't take long, and not only respects and preserves the original car but will also help to protect your work (and stop it getting overwritten) if the original car gets updated. I think there is also more chance of it being installed if it gets tagged as a new car. Some people just won't be bothered with changing it to a new car.
Apart from anything else, people might prefer the original car, or want to test it side-by-side with the new one to see what the differences are. If the modder does this once then it stops every else who downloads it from having to do exactly the same exercise.
Very useful instructions from
@gladbecker82 about how to duplicate a car:
- copy the full car folder
- maybe paste it onto the desktop (so you can keep the old one)
- rename the folder
- copy the folder name!!!
- rename all KN5s with the old name with the new one.
- go into the data folder, LODS.ini and rename the car there
- go into the main SFX folder, rename the bank file and rename everything that you see with the old name in the GUID file
Edit: I did it with your car and it literally took two minutes, and that included manually renaming all the GUID refs (when there's probably a much quicker semi-automatic way of doing this).
Here you go:
alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_tcl
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xmblcys8ulo017h/alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_tcl.7z/file
(nice update, by the way. I keep reaching for a fifth gear though

)
Edit 2: the RHS wing mirror reflection is flipped which I guess was the same in the original car. It'll need flipping in the mirror config unless somebody wants to update the kn5 (above my pay grade, I'm afraid).