Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,097 comments
It's still a perfectly valid post for anyone who might have missed that(or not even been here) when it was originally released. :)
That could apply to every single car or track mod ever released for AC though?
Regardless, it was a joke.
We did discuss that track quite a lot here over a year ago so I was surprised it was news to someone.
shrugs

I had extended physics on ... (as I saw in the instructions that is a prerequisite)
Anyone an other idea?

It's like I bump into something on the track when hitting the loop... ?
Anyway , with VR this is probably not really a track to actually drive too much, but I just wanna see how far I get without vomiting! ;)
I think I know what you taking about and it could be related to the car your are using.

So far I was able to do all the loops with the Mach 5 and some F1 cars. Tried a BMW M3 and it seems to struggle to do the loop.

So maybe some cars have issues doing the loop.

Link to the Mach 5 if you want it give it a try!

I think I know what you taking about and it could be related to the car your are using.

So far I was able to do all the loops with the Mach 5 and some F1 cars. Tried a BMW M3 and it seems to struggle to do the loop.

So maybe some cars have issues doing the loop.

Link to the Mach 5 if you want it give it a try!
thanks, but I tried the Mach 5 already (with suspension raised to maximum as well) ... and also tried some F1 cars...
none of them are able to get through the loop , they collide with something on the track it seems...
so I guess it must be some CSP setting that is culprit.

Hi gents,
New links for the Mercedes SLK Kompressor & SLK Kompressor Stage1
View attachment 1350337
DOWNLOAD PARENT:
https://mega.nz/file/dwMxEJZJ#ocS_lmmEa35Lw9lA90izw7T5faYfw3CK0FznHsI17OI

DOWNLOAD STAGE 1:
https://mega.nz/file/tl9DyChS#YM-DYdN7grR3cTRT-dA9BMJQmGBT2qoD_LLifGLQyeA

Links have been updated in the related post.

I guess the guilty was extended physics but now all is fixed including the texture problem for lods.
Have a nice day/night
Mike
Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.
This is a great addition to my AC. :cheers:
I can PM you what is wrong with it, if you are interested.:)

I post a video that would make it very interesting, but might also be impossible, but just for giggle.

I've got a slightly updated version with LoDs I'll upload tonight, which works well with JawnKwan's recent skin pack ( https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/10-king-cobra-skins.68480/ )

Do you know where I can find a link to download the Cooper King Cobra 1964 ?

I've been looking all over for this, too (ie, Legion's), and can't seem to find a download...

Sorry guys, I was wrong about the LoDs (could have sworn I'd made some), but here's the car: https://we.tl/t-AkMMR5y2xX

Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.
This is a great addition to my AC. :cheers:
I can PM you what is wrong with it, if you are interested.:)

I post a video that would make it very interesting, but might also be impossible, but just for giggle.

It's not impossible in principle... I have SL 55 AMG and it has roof animation.

SL55AMG.jpg

__custom_showroom_1713724546.jpg

Released : Opel Kadett 4S (Vauxhall Astra 4S) Touringcar

Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, Gravel ,Milestone S.r.l.
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Gravel ,Milestone S.r.l. update F302
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

In early April, RSS pushed out updates to their GT-M cars, but the one I never got a notice about was the Lexus (Lux). Did that one get updated as well?

Last edited:
In early April, RSS pushed out updates to their GT-M cars, but the one I never got a notice about was the Lexus (Lux). Did that one get updated as well?
All 7 cars in the GT-M Pack got updated recently, with the Lexus probably having the least changes. Most probably just new sound. It's on version 3

About mid April they all got updated. I reached out to RSS hoping they will send me a link to the updated version. The only other thing I can think of is I bought that one using a different email address, but I doubt I did that. All my RSS purchases are through Paypal and the email address associated with it hasn't changed in 5+ years.

Last edited:
View attachment 1350431
Released : Opel Kadett 4S (Vauxhall Astra 4S) Touringcar

Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: Kunos, Gravel ,Milestone S.r.l.
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Gravel ,Milestone S.r.l. update F302
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Thank you so much for that and your work!

anyone know what the deal was with the GT-M Bayro 6 V8? wasnt it part of the GTM pack originally?

seems to have been superseeded by the Bayer V8 but its still on the rss website and clicking on it links to the Gt-M pack

View attachment 1350511
The Bayro 6 V8 was updated and was called Bayer V8. The previous version no longer exists. In fact, in the email the Bayer V8 is proposed as the latest update of the Bayer 6. In the CM they are still two different cars but it is no longer possible to get the old one. The old package (lanzo+bayro) no longer exists and has all been integrated into the new package. This is what I know :D

Last edited:
Visual or feel ?
The flat spot feel in AC is there since very long, but not on all cars.
I notice some modders have them and some dont, just like tyre wear. I hardly see any wear on any of my cars, I downloaded Pirelli reskins for example the RSS F1 2022 car and now have no visual wear. Its a bummer because I like it.

Last edited:
HungaroringACC

My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track made to look the way I prefer. There are two versions you can try so please don't skip reading the rest of this post. Both are standalone versions so they won't mess with the original tracks and can easily be deleted if you don't care for my changes.

rj_hungaroringACC: My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track with too many changes to describe. I would suggest starting with this track to make sure you like the changes. If you do then I would delete this and download the track below.

Link: rj_hungaroringACC

rj_hungaroring: A standalone version of Fenryr's fn_hungaroring track made to look like the above rj_hungaroringACC track. Fenryr's version is far superior to what I did with the separate GT and F1 layouts, the compatibility with Pyyer's F1 2023 extension and other numerous improvements he made. I would highly suggest you use this version instead of mine, but that's your choice.

Now for the confusing part and I hope language barriers don't make this hard to understand. The changes I made to the rj_hungaroring track kind of messed up Pyyer's 2023 F1 mod for the track. If you use the Fenryr F1 2023 mod from Pyyer, I included the changed files needed in order for it too work properly. First you will want to install Pyyer's mod into the track folder. Then extract all the files in the 'Files_for_Pyyer_F1_2023_mod' folder from the download package and overwrite when it asks.

Link: rj_hungaroring

Credits:
Original track: Tom Steel, Junshen Wu and Fenryr. Apologies to anyone else who may have been involved.
Sections file: @Quikslvr
AC_Crew files: @Kurt Woods
Crowd file: @ludwig6666
AI File: Thockard
Additional replay camera and one alternative lighting.ini file: @Gregz0r
Config changes, night lights setup and additional replay cameras: @CrisT86

Track skins:

There are a bunch of track skins you can use or delete if you don't need them. You can combine any of the skins together. The two Diffuse skins change the color tone of the grass a bit over the default look. They add progressively more blue tint. The Grass Dry, Grass Greenish and Grass Lush skins are self explanatory. The Seasonal Trees skin will change the tree textures to give a more seasonal accurate look. I.E., bare in the winter, semi leafless in the late fall, etc. The AC_Crew skins will change the pitlane crew objects to have series specific sponsors.

Notes:

-- The original track did not have a lighting.ini file. If you don't care for the lighting from the sun, go into the data folder for any of the layouts. Rename one of the included alternative lighting files to lighting.ini and see if you prefer one of the alternatives. I prefer the one named lighting_old from @Gregz0r .
-- As always, any shader value I changed from it's original value gets placed in the Shader Stuff section that you can edit to get a look you prefer.
-- If you find the trees lack shadow depth, open up the track's ext_config file and look for this section (it's near the bottom). Change it's ACTIVE state to 0:

[ALTER_NORMALS_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = trees?
OFFSET = 0, 1e9, 0

View attachment 1347451
Links for both versions have been updated.

Updates to both tracks:

-- New outer grass setup to better match the inner grass areas. Both are now based on the same textures.
-- Config changes and new night lighting setup from @CrisT86.
-- New replay cameras from @CrisT86 and two I created.
-- Brightness adjustment to the base trees. They are a little lighter.
-- Little tweaks here and there.

Updates to rj_hungaroringACC only:

-- New sand area texture setup.
-- Brightened up the track state lights

What I usually do is search my mail box for 'Race Sim Studio' and find one of my purchase confirmations. Click on the "View Order" any cars that were updated have a higher version than your current.

Last edited:
What I usually do is search my mail box for 'Race Sim Studio' and find one of my purchase confirmations. Click on the "View Order" any cars that were updated have a higher version than your current.View attachment 1350661
Hi RSS,

I have changed my email.
My Transaction ID is xxxxx Order #yyyyy purchased on X/Y/Z
Please forwad my invoice to stealling@things.com

cheers!

@Teddie you might want to consider removing that image...

Last edited:
Hi RSS,

I have changed my email.
My Transaction ID is xxxxx Order #yyyyy purchased on X/Y/Z
Please forwad my invoice to stealling@things.com

cheers!

@Teddie you might want to consider removing that image...
RMi, thanks for looking out. I removed the image. (oh, can you remove the attachment link from the quote in your message please, thanks man)

I just sent them a note that I did not change my email just in case. Man, I'm dumb sometimes, lol.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back