Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,757 comments
  • 51,918,803 views
Stranger Things happen at Showroom CM... 😲

911 Carrera RS.webp


... which fortunately do not appear on game. 😃
 
The adjustments are right there in the VR section, have a play with them. At the moment I've got VRS disabled because the foveation is quite noticeable now.
Yes that option was checked so unchecked it and it did the trick. Not all that sure what the diffence is to be honest. Still running well though. Many thanks. Options like these i think should be left unticked so people can experiment only if they want to.
 
Something new from yours truly:
Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Physics fix

I've honestly lost count of what has or has not been touched in this car, but the particularly important parts are the following:
Fully remade COSMIC suspension based on old factory drawings, more proper tires with CSP thermals (and some features that require the more recent csp 0.3 previews as of writing), proper brakes (with CSP thermals and realforce) and minor visual tweaks.
Screenshot_inffix_alfa_33_stradale_sm_office_garage_1-8-126-23-34-16.webp


Download

enjoy! :cheers:

edit: as usual, feel free to mess about with the mod, use it for anything but commercial stuff, and if you notice something off (or just want to give your opinion) please do tell!
 
Last edited:
Hello, asking for a full stock Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 RC with LHD, is there some mod about it? link will be grateful (picture for reference except because is a RHD)
 

Attachments

  • 2240-1.webp
    2240-1.webp
    156.2 KB · Views: 1
Request: Looking for A3DR and aphidgod's old Honda Prelude.

The one that this revision updates:


Not the Mr.X - the original, deleted almost 10 years ago now. I thought I had them both, with the physics upgrade, but been combing through my library and realized I don't have the original.

Internet is completely barren, not even on the shadier sides of AC modding "sharing" - it has been wiped off the face of the earth.


Folder name should just be "prelude".


anyone who has it and can share, shoot me a DM. Cheers.
 
Last edited:
im looking to replace my G29 pedals. My reqs / price and options:
G29 Wheel
only need throttle/brake
cheap solution
loadcell yes/no?

Local availability:
The Thrustmaster Raceline Pedals III
3 pedals, no loadcell (130eu),

Simagic P500
2 pedals w/loadcell (155eu),

notes:
do not want a hard brake feel, floor no carpet (i could get a non-slip mat?)


impressions? experiences?
I might not be the best person to offer recommendations on this, but I hope my perspective proves useful to you in some way. In 2022, I bought a used Thrustmaster T300 base, which comes with the T3PA pedal set.

I hadn't realized—until I looked back—that I’d spent four solid years racing with them (and doing pretty well, all things considered), even though my braking style tended to be... let's call it "overly aggressive."

It turned out that pressing the brake to 75% of its total travel registered as 100% in the game. This caused the brakes to lock up easily and created a noticeable imbalance when releasing the pedal; I just couldn't find the smoothness I was looking for until... Last week, I stuffed a pair of rolled-up socks from my teenage years into the pedal housing to act as a travel limiter for the brake. It was absolute bliss.

The feel might not be the most authentic for race cars, but the result is that I can now press and release the brake with much greater precision and smoothness.

Plus, the upside is that I have plenty of spare socks for when they need replacing.

I’ve also read about less elegant solutions, like placing one of those square Milan erasers at the bottom of the pedal. What kind of degenerate would do that when they have socks from their teenage years lying around?
 
X90
Request: Looking for A3DR and aphidgod's old Honda Prelude.

The one that this revision updates:


Not the Mr.X - the original, deleted almost 10 years ago now. I thought I had them both, with the physics upgrade, but been combing through my library and realized I don't have the original.

Internet is completely barren, not even on the shadier sides of AC modding "sharing" - it has been wiped off the face of the earth.


Folder name should just be "prelude".


anyone who has it and can share, shoot me a DM. Cheers.
I'm sending you the Prelude privately.
 
X90
Request: Looking for A3DR and aphidgod's old Honda Prelude.

The one that this revision updates:


Not the Mr.X - the original, deleted almost 10 years ago now. I thought I had them both, with the physics upgrade, but been combing through my library and realized I don't have the original.

Internet is completely barren, not even on the shadier sides of AC modding "sharing" - it has been wiped off the face of the earth.


Folder name should just be "prelude".


anyone who has it and can share, shoot me a DM. Cheers.
Swore it used to be included in the Mr.X version? but apparently not?
 
Beautiful car, thanks very much.
I had a go at the driver/scale/posture/shifting for VR/first person users, see what you think. Remove the .txt extensions and put in the 'animations' folder.
This type of steering wheel is a nightmare to accommodate, but for me the attached looks better in VR despite the thumbs clipping. The original used the open hands grip that's normally for paddle shifting.
This driver seems to fit the seat better too.

View attachment 1567866View attachment 1567868View attachment 1567869
Thanks, I'll probably include it in the next update, because other than that, I find some unnoticeable, but annoying to me, bugs.
Stranger Things happen at Showroom CM... 😲
... which fortunately do not appear on game. 😃
It's parts that are hidden with ext_config. They are specific liveries that shows the various options.
I didn't know how exacly include these parts. The other option was to split mod to 3 cars, or create kn5 with only these parts in extention folder. I might switch to that extention kn5 in a future update to clean up base model.
 
k_p
... other option was to split mod to 3 cars...
Oh no, please! I’ve never liked the idea of having multiple virtually identical mods of the same car that differ only in whether they feature endurance or sprint lighting, or perhaps an extra canard or two, or slightly different bumpers... It has always struck me as an unnecessary waste of hard drive space. The solution of distinguishing them via a file extension is far more flexible and elegant.

And I reiterate once again: I only mentioned the multiple exhaust pipes out of curiosity, not to criticize... 😉 Since everything looks absolutely beautiful during the game
it’s a detail of hardly any importance except, perhaps, to someone who, for some obscure and unmentionable reason, does preview of car asses in the CM showroom for later private enjoyment... 😅
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back