Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
Hi, i'm searching the AI fix for Jerez 1994 (AC Fanboy made one but link is dead). Anyone has it?
I'm tryng to do some improvements to this track, that is not bad at all, also because AC has not a proper version of Jerez, nor classic or modern....

Ema
Hi, i'm searching the AI fix for Jerez 1994 (AC Fanboy made one but link is dead). Anyone has it?
I'm tryng to do some improvements to this track, that is not bad at all, also because AC has not a proper version of Jerez, nor classic or modern....
can you upload the track? i do a ai line for you

Personally I'm kind of over it for right now. AC Vanilla now seems to look like crap, completely washed out but I swear it use to look good.. The cockpit in an open wheeler with shadders patch without SOL looks like crap . Shadders patch with Sol has all kinds of issues and the sun always looks like some distant planet instead of what the real sun looks like. i know it will all work it self out eventually.

Umm theres no 'all kinds of issues with SOL and shaders patch'. Those issues sound like they are yours.

Umm theres no 'all kinds of issues with SOL and shaders patch'. Those issues sound like they are yours.

I'm sure your right about that and I just haven't put the time and energy in to figure it out. I was just venting a bit because it seems like i can never just jump in and play anymore with everything looking good.

Vanilla AC, 3:09PP, weather is clear. Not sure why the lights are on. This track/time configuration doesn't look washed out so all good.

upload_2019-5-12_19-15-15.jpeg

Shaders installed, same time and weather. Filter actually defaulted to b&w. I don't have BLM lights or car enabled
upload_2019-5-12_19-17-7.jpeg

Shaders with SOL, same time and weather. BLM lights enabled. with line at top of windshield is the car mod I'm sure.

upload_2019-5-12_19-19-59.jpeg

Same setting as above except I enabled BLM car which fixed the look of clear weather

upload_2019-5-12_19-26-19.jpeg

The sun at 3:09PM

upload_2019-5-12_19-21-18.jpeg

It's not big deal, I'm grateful for shadders and SOL. :cheers:

I think your problem might be BLM lights messing with Sol and the shader. Running just the latest shader and SOL with nothing else, all lights, weathers, time all work perfectly.

👍 you're right, that fixed the time problem I was having. The sun still looks like a full moon though at 15:09. I'll keep tinkering to see if i can resolve it. Thanks for the help :cheers:

Hi friends, can someone share links to Rss formula 79, acfl renault e30 or acfl williams fw11b please?

https://racesimstudio.com/shop

As someone who has bought all of the RSS content I find the Formula 79 second to only the GT pack in terms of fun. It's incredibly nice to drive and very well made, well worth the usual price of €1.99 and better yet there is currently 25% off on the RSS store (until midnight) so you can pick it up for €1.49 and support a great modding team.

Previous version of china_2019 (PatrikPat) was OK.
Latest version looks like this:

new-china.png

I had the same issue with Jerez a while ago, but a tip from @slider666 fixed it.
However it does not fly for this track.

@Fanapryde sorry, can´t reproduce it. perhaps you should delete track folder and reinstall it again? don´t know. :(
you could also test this in a new china_2019.ini in the ..\extension\config\tracks\ folder:

; configuration file for china_2019

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
MATERIALS = treeline, objbg001
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST

use another email account, i doubt RD has IP bans.

They most certainly do. I used to be staff there, they've got people checking that stuff all the time. They have people digging into these mods too and comparing them to cars/tracks from other games to see if they share any assets (which means they're ripped from another game). It's pretty crazy the detective work that goes on with that stuff. And from what I was told, most of the requests they get to remove mods are from other video game developers and not from car manufacturers or track builders/owners. To the manufacturers it's free advertising, to the game devs it's theft of something they built.

Last edited:
Not a mod, but wow, look at F1 2019. Not sure if that stuff can be ripped to AC, but it looks dang good.

It sucks. Every track is all washed out and its like being gassed out in downtown China. Heres how bad it is.

2nd shot was auto toned in Photoshop.

hwzx55.jpg

s5wu91.jpg

Hello, I know this is completely offtopic, but is there away i can BUY all those nice mods from RSS and URD? Because it only works with Paypal, adn I don't have a PP account because you need a credit card to create one. As I'm not even 18 y/o, I can't simply create one (I don't even have a bank account). Would there be any way? Maybe someone sends me the files and I send him a Paysafe/ Steam card or so?

Alfa Romeo Montreal 1971

upload_2019-5-13_22-20-49.png

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.0

— added INTERNAL GLASS
— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wipers animation
— created left/right mirrors
— detached car lights in the 3D model
— created lights and extralights configuration ini file
— headlights, extra lights, fog lights, brake lights, rear lights, reverse gear, turn signals left/right, hazard lights ON/OFF.
— dashboard lights, tun signals left/right, fog lights, extra lights ON/FF
— added hood visual damage

Enjoy the car! :D

Download

*new link due to 7zip errors reported!

Last edited:
@Fanapryde sorry, can´t reproduce it. perhaps you should delete track folder and reinstall it again? don´t know. :(
you could also test this in a new china_2019.ini in the ..\extension\config\tracks\ folder:

; configuration file for china_2019

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
MATERIALS = treeline, objbg001
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST

Thanks for helping, but it did not work.
I deleted the track, re-downloaded and installed, altered the china_2019.ini as suggested... no luck. :indiff:
I even reverted from the shaders patch 0.1.25-preview74 to preview 49. But while CM said it was done succesfully, I got a black section on the horizon (while I now have a white one), there were visible stars (at noon) and there was a constant flickering.
So back to preview74 (which is OK on all tracks I tried) except China.

x4fabOggi alle 22:03
v0.1.25-preview112 Changes, shortly: • New optimizations; • Reflections FX; • Extra FX: SSLR, SSAO, SSGI (very primitive), HBAO+, TAA, motion blur; • New shaders: water, digital displays, compatible car paint with clear coat, first compatible PBR shaders; • Fixes. Links: • https://acstuff.ru/patch/#0.1.25-preview112 (full changelog); • https://acstuff.ru/patch/?get=0.1.25-preview112. A lot of bugs were fixed, but some might still be there, so, be ready for upcoming fixes. I’m very sorry it took so long, but there were a few especially difficult to fix bugs with VR and more. If you’re interested in trying new shaders, take a look at BMW M4, McLaren P1, Maserati Quattroporte, Lamborghini Huracan (or check full changelog). Please don’t use it in your models for now though, it’s all highly experimental. Not sure if I’ll keep it at all at the moment.

x4fabOggi alle 22:03
v0.1.25-preview112 Changes, shortly: • New optimizations; • Reflections FX; • Extra FX: SSLR, SSAO, SSGI (very primitive), HBAO+, TAA, motion blur; • New shaders: water, digital displays, compatible car paint with clear coat, first compatible PBR shaders; • Fixes. Links: • https://acstuff.ru/patch/#0.1.25-preview112 (full changelog); • https://acstuff.ru/patch/?get=0.1.25-preview112. A lot of bugs were fixed, but some might still be there, so, be ready for upcoming fixes. I’m very sorry it took so long, but there were a few especially difficult to fix bugs with VR and more. If you’re interested in trying new shaders, take a look at BMW M4, McLaren P1, Maserati Quattroporte, Lamborghini Huracan (or check full changelog). Please don’t use it in your models for now though, it’s all highly experimental. Not sure if I’ll keep it at all at the moment.

Ahh screw it, CM/SOL real conditions at Road Atlanta Braselton, GA 30517 17:13PM is 6.6 Celsius and light thunderstorms which in game is pretty much heavy rain.

The actual weather there is mostly sunny at 22 Celsius

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back