• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,068 comments
UPDATE !

Kyalami 2016 in version Pre-Beta 0.8.2 on Race Department
Link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kyalami-2016.29786/

;)

0.8.2 Build Notes:

Installation
DELETE exiting version in tracks folder before installing new version.

If youre not running Content Manager of Shaders Patch, install this:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/
-----------------------------

Pits
  • Pit Entry lane limiter position fixed
  • Entry and Exit Road markings corrected and updated
  • Fluctuating pit limiter issue fixed
  • All functionality related to pits should now be fixed
Yellow Flags
  • All issues fixed
Surfaces
  • Track surface update
  • Invalid track surfaces like grass and gravel no longer dampen car
Seasons
  • Winter as well as Summer environments
Thanks for the heads up. Probably won't get a chance to try it until tomorrow - did the updated balloons make it in to this version? I reworked all of them and tweaked the positioning. You might spot something far off in the distance occasionally too...

Thanks for the heads up. Probably won't get a chance to try it until tomorrow - did the updated balloons make it in to this version? I reworked all of them and tweaked the positioning. You might spot something far off in the distance occasionally too...
It's all there... :D

I haven't tried it yet but I think I have an idea of what might be in the distance.

Edit: Spotted em flying high ;) Balloons look great as well

Last edited:
I haven't tried it yet but I think I have an idea of what might be in the distance.

ShinyJubilantCat-small.gif

ab37baace8a67d4ad7515e53dc26b712

https://mega.nz/#F!gB0Q0aCK!IZcI1kvokYBNyg60M7sO4Q will you guys test this link, im trying to learn how to share files. ive reworked the physics on about 8 cars over the past month and want to share a few with you guys, that link is the BMW M3 GTS. the original cars power stats were unchanged from the E92 stock car before the rework and the Aero Created lift with no rear wing at all in the aero.ini & its power and weight ratio was not correct. now it makes 30Kg downforce (the wing isn't that functional in real life, its more for anti lift). and the suspension was redone as well. When i ran a lap of nurburgring it ran 7:47.9 the real car did a 7:48.0 in real life. so it must be pretty close compared to 8min+ the original car did. it comes with a stock kunos compound semi slick and a Nitto NT05 tire (15% more grip than semi slick) just for fun. the 7:47.9 was ran with semi slick i recommend using those.
e134803914d4aabc805ddc7b57e857c4.png

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've made a quick update for the AMG Mercedes Benz CLK GTR '97:
Real Mercedes three-pointed star logo and AMG text on the steering wheel.

upload_2019-11-25_0-10-47.png

Could you check if it works without issues, flickering, for you? if it works, I'll post it on Racedepartment.
It's not a destructive update, because it won't touch the original car, it just replaces in game, the steering wheel plastic box.
I also updated the leather-plastic texture uw-mapping it.

**you won't see the changes in the Custom Showroom, but only in-game.

Installation:
Just unpack the "extension" folder into \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\urd_maures_gtr_97

Download

Last edited:
What was the tune that came with it as I haven't installed the car yet but yeah it looks rather tasty
Silly slippy-slidey-look-through-the-side-window drift tune. Ugh!

View attachment 868455

Could you check if it works without issues, flickering, for you? if it works, I'll post it on Racedepartment.
It's not a destructive update, because it won't touch the original car, it just replaces in game, the steering wheel plastic box.

Installation:
Just unpack the "extension" folder into \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\urd_maures_gtr_97

Download

Flickering badly for me, unfortunately. Sorry mate.

Apologies for the delay, v0.8 in 8k uncompressed below.

Please note, that it comes with a KN5 file, which overwrites the original one bundled with the rollover's release, therefore I highly recommend to make a backup.
Currently I am not happy with the original 3D model at all, the wheels (blur included), the exhaust outlet are horrible to look at, however in this release I have only removed the numberplate on the front to make this skin work properly.

The skin is in v0.8 early beta, because there are still a few flaws to correct and I am not happy with some details at all. Updates may or may not follow.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ybd2WzN7izdib2eNLe_gRRBX1lISSUlR/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 868288

Mate, I came here everyday waiting for the Mazdas to come out (not even joking lol)! You did an awesome job, believe me, that's a big thanks from me ! Keep them coming :)

View attachment 868455

Installation:

Download

Flickering for me too, and I'm on a single screen. Shame cause it's a good idea, makes for a lot more immersion.

I wonder if this happen only to people using VR...:confused:
It looks like z-fighting - if your textures aren't replacing the existing ones but are laying over the top, then that might be the issue I guess?
Is it possible to do a proper swap in 3DsimED maybe?

I know that full replacement is the best solution... but since it's an URD car, obviously I can't post the whole car on RD nor here publicly :D
So I tried this swap method. Let's see if I can find a workaround...

Anyone have the original Kyalami 2016 download? Theres a pp filter in it thats not in the latest (hotfix) on RD.
Or someone have the pp? ty

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back