Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,752 comments
Thanks buddy!
Just had a chance to finally try the car - great job!
Is there a trick to pulling away from a standing start? I always seem to get bogged down no matter how I try to balance the revs, and only a dip of the clutch (which is cheating with paddle shifters, lol) will let me get the revs up again.
One other thing I noticed is the Lexan window slider has purple edges. Isn't this normally an alpha setting causing this on transparent surfaces? I have all shader patch CPU and GPU optimisations ticked, in case that matters.

View attachment 885613
Same for me. I switched to 'rolling start' in stead of starting from pit. It takes ages before the car starts to roll. Probably my mistake with a certain setting, tick in the box?

PS What an excellent detailed car! Great job and cheers for the creator(s)

I just re-activated 3D grass with CSP 0.1.39 and jeepers, what an improvement! It looks so much better than the first couple of attempts now. Very realistic indeed and no longer cartoony. I'll definitely be keeping this active from now on.

yes, if you dont see it, just close and reopen CM.
Untitled.png

Yes i have it,but no grass unfortunately..

Hey guys, 'new' (installed some mods back in '15 before my first computer died a pretty idiotic death) to AC modding here. Does anyone know where I can find the :
F1 (GrandPrix) 1986 /1992 / 2001 mods ? Nae gonna give SD any money (read that they're quite the dodgy lot).
Already have these seasons :
1971 / 1975 / 1976 /1982 /1984 /1992 /1995 / 1997 / 2008
And do any other seasons exist somewhere ? Even paid mods, provided they're from a legit modding team.
Have a good evening.

Hello everyone,
I recently dowloaded rio v0.3 that leBluem kindly provided and it's much better than the previous version that I had, but I encountered 2 problems and I am wondering if anyone has had the same issues or maybe can provide a solution.
1st problem: Game crashes when I select option "Back to pits", it happened twice on Weekend mode during Quali.
2nd problem: AI are speeding in the pitlane and crashing into each other, there is no "ghost" mode in the pitlane, which prevents contact from happening, there is no pit limiter either. Also, pit strategy window does not appear when my car is in the pits.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi guys, I'd like to check out all of GTPlanets Modding Team's mods but I just can't find a place where they're all listed, can somebody help me?

Hello everyone,
I recently dowloaded rio v0.3 that leBluem kindly provided and it's much better than the previous version that I had, but I encountered 2 problems and I am wondering if anyone has had the same issues or maybe can provide a solution.
1st problem: Game crashes when I select option "Back to pits", it happened twice on Weekend mode during Quali.
2nd problem: AI are speeding in the pitlane and crashing into each other, there is no "ghost" mode in the pitlane, which prevents contact from happening, there is no pit limiter either. Also, pit strategy window does not appear when my car is in the pits.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
i prepare an update

That's still a pain in the neck though I mean there really should be a database like race department where people can clearly see everything

Do you want to pay for the server space? Hosting mods isn't what this place is about, thats what the search bar is for.

Well thats what its become, Honestlly there are way better places to have mods on but people have decided to put them here.

Oreca 07 Doublepack

__custom_showroom_1580247100.png

this new pack contains a extra car, a IMSA tune of the regular Oreca 07, meant to be slower
to go along better with the DPI mods.
the IMSA tune car only comes with 5 new IMSA liveries from susanthedeath2 on RD.

BONUS - 2 exclusive skins from the Asian Le Mans Series (see pic), only here for you guys and gals.

https://sharemods.com/d3kypsnhxyyr/Oreca_Doublepack.7z.html

That's still a pain in the neck though I mean there really should be a database like race department where people can clearly see everything

The good news is that every mod posted here is re posted on Assettoland and Assetto Corsa News so thank those guys for doing that. :cheers:

My tip for the day, if you still want to sift though this forum for mods is to search for example mega.nz, sharemods.com, drive.google.com, etc. that way you can at least find were the visible links are.

Rio v0.4 (link for v0.5 in next post)
-fixed pitlane and related stuff
-fixed (removed) time gates, now 3 split times as usual
-tried to add grass_fx, but failed (but its still in the config file)
Install: open archive, go into RIO, extract "content" and "extension" folder to AC-dir
or drag'n'drop into ContentManager window and use the then grreen 3-dash-menu on top to install

Last edited:
Did you guys make a grid with the GT3 cars we have?
For example RSS's BMW feels too planted for a GT3. Element's Lexus feels faster than the rest. We need BoP.

Edit:
I'm not sure if this is the right method, but I let AI cars (%100 on skill and agg.) run a few qualifying laps on Spa.
- Element's Lexus is the first one. It's indeed way faster than the rest.
- Second is Velo's Lexus. Close with RSS's BMW.
- Ferrari is the stock Kunos version. Maybe we should try to BoP the cars to it.
- delpinsky's NSX is slower. Masscot's feeling about its power seems right.
- Last is Guerilla's BMW. It literally can't complete a lap around Spa. Crashes at the bus stop every single time. Many oversteering and corrective maneuvers too. AI is broken.
View attachment 885634

Edit 2:
After some more laps:
RSS's BMW's fastest lap is 0.5 s faster than its others. It did only one outstanding lap. So results are consistent.
View attachment 885637

Are you running any setups or stock? I need more practice!!! I seem to run about 3-4s slower.

All that?! You only needed to change the date to April/May/June etc.... :lol: (jk on the laugh)
Also you can untick 'Allow Seasonal Adjustments'

Yeah not looking to change the season and I do like the seasonal options. I think my racing PC has a different configuration than my other PC (server) - like a hidden file somewhere. Both have the same CSP and SOL version. Both have the same date and time in CM. Trying to figure out where that "old" configuration is located or if it exists. Any ideas? I did ask on CSP discord with similar comments. Probably not making myself clear. Hard to describe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back