Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
Unofficial changelog for Dan Busca's recent updates:

Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v1.8 to v1.9
  • no changes (skins folder + audi_90_quattro_IMSA_gto_1989.kn5 + data.acd changed)

Porsche 911 993 RWB v2.7 to v2.8
  • Added low beam to lights
  • Improved gauges arrows lighting
  • Changed gear stick lighting
  • Improved most interior and exterior 3d models, 3d materials and textures
  • Added and improved normal Mapping to several textures
  • Added correct internal glass to work with rain mods
  • AO baked all skins and improved and optimized them further changing a few to look more interesting
  • Remastered and optimized 13 Gulf skin and created custom licence plate
  • Remastered and optimized Polizei skin and created custom licence plate
  • Added and improved front KoyoRad cooler
  • Added RWB customer dashboard badge
  • Added Sony speaker badge
  • Improved and changed all lights
  • Fixed reversed brakes 3d models
  • Separated and corrected UV mapping for door handles so they can be of different colours
  • Painstakingly optimized textures and skins to improve performance
  • Added many CSP features and improved existing ones
  • Improved tyre physics significantly
  • Improved aero and brakes
  • Improved aerial look and adjusted size
  • Improved seatbelt ON 3d model position and shading
  • Adjusted tyres so they connect with ground better and show a more realistic stance
  • Added different coloured seats and dashboards

Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8 to v1.9
  • no changes (skins folder + porsche_944_turbo_s_1988.kn5 changed)

No changes doesn't mean nothing has changed. It simply means that nothing on his changelog or to-do-list changed. In those cases I at least try to mention which folder(s)/file(s) were updated.
Official links from Dan's FB page.

RWB Porsche 993 Widebody 2.8: https://mega.nz/file/WrZnjCaa#FIOl_kg-S17EfD2eoBzlP4yxqXameapWrgNDsO-TWPI

Porsche 944 Turbo S 1.9: https://mega.nz/file/vnBlEYCb#weSmD9_PygWNG6Drl2pOoSHa2zWZrfcjT_w_mg-A99E

Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO 1.9: https://mega.nz/file/a2pBEDpD#PF2PZuALEmKei56B48eDSjF8-kTpiWwOwXIFSwleT40

Last edited:
For those that hate balloons...
as you must have a fear of clowns!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KillerClowns.jpg

Gunsai Touge 2020 RELEASED !

Download

https://projectkaido.weebly.com/

CREDIT: -Nui (original creator of Gunsai Touge rFactor version - Some of textures and buildings are from his track) -Kunos (some of trees and road texture are from Kunos track) -Content Manager guys -Brendon Pywell (BTB / RTB) -All BTB's XPack creators -CG Texture TESTERS: - Fadzli Jamil - Paduka Syuib Hassan - Tyra Gney - Pascal LAurin - Anthony Williams - Leonardo Ratafia - Donnie Bouch - Artur KontrAkt (dj_amur[DDM]) - Aaron Baake & all DREAM team - Girks Lunar - Oskar Kympers - Mayunaise Chan

Unofficial changelog for Dan Busca's recent updates:

Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v1.8 to v1.9
  • no changes (skins folder + audi_90_quattro_IMSA_gto_1989.kn5 + data.acd changed)

Porsche 911 993 RWB v2.7 to v2.8
  • Added low beam to lights
  • Improved gauges arrows lighting
  • Changed gear stick lighting
  • Improved most interior and exterior 3d models, 3d materials and textures
  • Added and improved normal Mapping to several textures
  • Added correct internal glass to work with rain mods
  • AO baked all skins and improved and optimized them further changing a few to look more interesting
  • Remastered and optimized 13 Gulf skin and created custom licence plate
  • Remastered and optimized Polizei skin and created custom licence plate
  • Added and improved front KoyoRad cooler
  • Added RWB customer dashboard badge
  • Added Sony speaker badge
  • Improved and changed all lights
  • Fixed reversed brakes 3d models
  • Separated and corrected UV mapping for door handles so they can be of different colours
  • Painstakingly optimized textures and skins to improve performance
  • Added many CSP features and improved existing ones
  • Improved tyre physics significantly
  • Improved aero and brakes
  • Improved aerial look and adjusted size
  • Improved seatbelt ON 3d model position and shading
  • Adjusted tyres so they connect with ground better and show a more realistic stance
  • Added different coloured seats and dashboards

Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8 to v1.9
  • no changes (skins folder + porsche_944_turbo_s_1988.kn5 changed)

No changes doesn't mean nothing has changed. It simply means that nothing on his changelog or to-do-list changed. In those cases I at least try to mention which folder(s)/file(s) were updated.
thank you for the updates details, where can we find the links to those updated mod?

Anyone else have issue with AI on the latest CSP update? Any version above 0.1.52 seems to have broken the AI. Either they would stumble off the line and get stuck or couple of them would run straight into the side without doing anything. Went back to 0.1.52 and problem went away. I did try disabling new AI behavior under CSP option and still no luck.

Hello everyone....I wanted to ask, how important do you think the VAO Patches for tracks are?

I have been doing a ton of VAO Patches via that easy VAO bakery thing of all the tracks I don't have one for. Not done yet, but I have over 900 files in the VAO folder so far.

Would this be something worth having? I know CM auto downloads them from github, but not sure how frequent that gets content added?

Mine is currently about 2.6GB worth of VAO Patches so far

There is a new, this time useful ;), update to ACU Interlagos 2018. Not only the new wec skin covers all that hidious f1 signage, but there is also a texture upgrade and a new AI line (finally!! cars don't cut the last corner and end up in the wall). But do copy the fast_lane to data folder and rename it to ideal_line.ai and and no more half of the field piting on first lap, and the other half on the second. Good update.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/interlagos-add-ons.32926/

Is it just me or are there problems with this update?first of all I still have 30 cars in game even if the theorical spots are now 42?.. then on a quick race I was spawned right inside another car and it was impossible to drive off when the lights went out..the ai then had some erratic behavior, hitting the wall etc.. I was luckier with another quick race, not big problems, but anyway still 30 spots.

I went ahead and tried to implement my idea. Credits to whom who used the M3 E30 physics to the 325i and the creator of the 325i.

Welcome to the lesser known M3. A southern Europe special where goverments decided a 2.3l engine was a high displacement so they taxed the hell out of the E30 M3. That hurt sales, so BMW decided to use the S14 engine de-bored to 2.0l so it complied with the lower taxing bracket. It used everything of the M3, but it had a sedan version as well. There are around 2500 units in Italy and Portugal.

I changed the power and torque curves to match roughly the 320is data. Feedback is very, very welcome :lol:

The link:
https://we.tl/t-S5DsavxdVe

A little update for Monza:

Chicane Ascari, done, it's a mix from 1972 and 1974 one, the layout of the chicane is the 1974 so the same than today, but the overall terrain is the 1972, it's a innacuracy that I assume
There is not real document about the exact form of the first iteration of this chicane. By the way it's a good mix I think.

I have not included yet the rail guard in this part, and the surronding terrain will e modified to have the complet road width available.
Keep in mind it's just a basic extension, there is no attend to have a kunos quality for the layout version, but just to complete some forgotten years of Monza.
View attachment 919399
View attachment 919401 View attachment 919402

the 1971 version is nearly finished aswell, for 71 and 72-5 layout there won't be junior layout playable, I think to make a collision wall on this part of the track, to have guard rails.

tumblr_mydaj4u8U51rod8iso1_1280.jpg

Dj9qEz3.jpg

@Masscot Sorry to tag you directly but you seem to be using a Rift CV1 like myself. Have you had any issues with the right eye since CSP X.1.53? If I go back to .52 is normal but all newer the right eye ends up with some wierd textures. The menu goes strange also.
Edit: CSP numbering and spelling wonkyness.

Attachments

• acu_dubai_street__cams.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 31
Hi fellas, sorry for the quite strange post but I searched far and wide for some way to contact x4fab(CSP and CM author) and I didn't find anything.
While using the new Formula Americas I had an idea to create rolling starts in singleplayer but I don't know how plausible is it.

In CSP "new AI behaviour" section there's this AI cooldown lap feature wich i love. Similar to Pcars2, allows the race to continue and lets the AI go back to the pits after the finish line, limiting their speeds. Couldn't this be used to the start of the race as well? It would be a great imemrsion, especially since is also possible to start the race from the pits (tried it myself, it's just a line to change in race.ini)

So, can anybody help me find some way to contact x4fab?

View attachment 919506
These ideas have been thrown around and discussed before. From using a pitlane full lap or like you mentioned, the cool down lap. Would be nice. The AI would only follow in a conga line and there is no assurance that the grid would stay 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and so on but a new feature is always welcome. The problem is that it involves rewriting the core game, not just adding on top of it and therein lies the problem I would assume.

Hello everyone....I wanted to ask, how important do you think the VAO Patches for tracks are?

I have been doing a ton of VAO Patches via that easy VAO bakery thing of all the tracks I don't have one for. Not done yet, but I have over 900 files in the VAO folder so far.

Would this be something worth having? I know CM auto downloads them from github, but not sure how frequent that gets content added?

Mine is currently about 2.6GB worth of VAO Patches so far
I find them important in my opinion. They can change a track from looking like a cartoon to somewhat realish all within generating one file. Sounds like you have a LOT of tracks though with vao patch size of 2.6g! :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back