Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,791 comments
I dropped these over at VAC discord a day or so ago so thought I may as well share them here as well. Thhey're nothing special but may fill a gap for some until something better comes along -

An ETCC/DTM Volvo 240

https://megaupload.is/F660A708oc/Volvo_240_Turbo_Group_A_zip

A DTM Mustang 92/93

https://megaupload.is/n3n7Dc0do0/ford_mustang93_zip

An ETCC/DTM Holden VK

https://megaupload.is/79JeC707o4/holden_commodore_vk_zip

nice new addition of mods, however isn't that Mustang not accurate looking?
PbZb4MgkQK-LOdNDkVHLIQ

Thanks @GzeroD. I'm sure I'll find plenty of goodies in there to vulture :)

On another note, I've been looking for this car for a couple of days now. It's a Ferrari 250 gto 1964 I believe. My search might have been more fruitful if Ferrari didn't name their bloody cars so similarly so often. Like, there are at least 4 different 250 variants to my knowledge, oh well.

View attachment 922235 -

I had this car ages ago and deleted it, must have been how it sat on the road. Couldn't mod at all then so anything that didn't look right went straight in the bin :confused:

upload_2020-5-20_15-33-22.png

upload_2020-5-20_15-33-47.png

This one here? I have it, but not that livery.

In CM right click the Praga R1 and Open car in Content tab, then remove the tag "singleseater" and "#lmp3" and voila.
I was struggling with the same problem a few months ago. I still find really odd that a tag can disable car function...:confused:

Huge thanks, worked great 👍 I'l have to make a mental note of this neat tip.

On another note, I've been looking for this car for a couple of days now. It's a Ferrari 250 gto 1964 I believe. My search might have been more fruitful if Ferrari didn't name their bloody cars so similarly so often. Like, there are at least 4 different 250 variants to my knowledge, oh well.

View attachment 922235 -

I had this car ages ago and deleted it, must have been how it sat on the road. Couldn't mod at all then so anything that didn't look right went straight in the bin :confused:

I have a few, now I'm off to bed, tomorrow I will search and if I have it, post a link for you.

All my photos are to big to upload :( and there are so many I cannot resize them all.

Any suggestions?
Shaun, if you want to show photographs to people in a nice presentation, also very easy to manage for you (with plugins for all major photography DAM software), just use flickr.
There is a completely free flickr account option and a paid option - check them out (the free option should be fine for your purpose).

If you want to show photographs to people online with more limited gallery options, no social media options (like on flickr, people can comment, favorite, tag, share your photos if you want that) but the advantage of offering very easy downloads to people, you could upload the photos via google photo (I am not a google services fan myself, so I don't but some people like it).

I use a paid flickr account for many years and it is a great service with the additional perk of very, very easy and slick looking image sharing on forums without annoying watermarks, advertisement or other distractions. Flickr is also a service that is super reliable and even though having been transitioned through several owners over the years has been around for a looooooong time and keeps working rock solid (now owned by another photography sharing service that has been around for a long time - smugmug).

Is there an easy way, to fix the RPM needle being out of the axle?
Need to pull the base of the needle a bit to the right.
x27p.png

Thank you.

This is a super easy operation in 3DSimEd - get a licensed version (kit pays for itself with the powerful tools you get with it) and you simply open the kn5 file in 3DSimEd, select the tach needle object and in teh object editor panel on the right you can quickly edit it's position and see at the same time if you place it correctly.
Simply export the file again as a AC kn5, drop it into your car folder and done ;-)

ALWAYS make backups before doing anything like that of course ;-)

Since a couple of days I get AutoUpdate spammed in Content Manager with ASR F1 mod cars :-(
It has gotten so bad that now Content Manager actually crashes the moment I click on the hamburger menu, making installing any mod through CM impossible :-(

does anyone know how to completely disable mod auto updates in Content Manager? Somehow I missed this bit (I know it was discussed a few pages back but I cannot find it.

Since a couple of days I get AutoUpdate spammed in Content Manager with ASR F1 mod cars :-(
It has gotten so bad that now Content Manager actually crashes the moment I click on the hamburger menu, making installing any mod through CM impossible :-(

does anyone know how to completely disable mod auto updates in Content Manager? Somehow I missed this bit (I know it was discussed a few pages back but I cannot find it.

Here's the solution menos | M6. :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1112#post-13094844

Just switched from CSP 1.46 to 1.52, and all of a sudden started experiencing strange behaviour. When watching a replay, especially when viewing from the F5 camera, all cars are now generally blurry and some headlights of certain cars (190E) are cut-away, as if marked-up with black marker (wish I took a snapshot). I have since reverted back to 1.46 and all is back to normal again. just wondering whether there is a trick option somewhere that I shouldn't be using with CSP 1.52 (and yes, motion blur is off).
Appreciate any insight, thanks guys!

As said by a proeminent GTP member once, "I will not repost links..."
Edit: Mustang is not there tho. :ouch:

7ln4.png

Over and out.

OK, so correction: he posted the Mustang files on WeTransfer, not a link to the files. Still, I’m sorry for any offence caused.

Hi could anyone help for the past 4 days AC just crashes to desktop, i have uninstalled AC and the folder reinstalled plus Sol 1.5.1 CSP 1.59 and still the same error, and that is any track or car combination any ideas would be great
Thanks

Attachments

• AC Crash.PNG
    AC Crash.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 23
RE: 250 GTO series II 1964
Stay tuned.
If you dont mind could add dates to the links on your blog. I dont know if im going insane but I managed to miss some stuff because there quite a lot of entries on the site now.

So instead of Ferrari 250

it says Ferrari 250(20/05/20).

Sorry if its extra work, it just helps a bit if I'm out of the loop for a few days.

View attachment 922235 -

Saw it on RD, i’m interested in find it too, never saw it before

I'm having lot of little ussues with SOL, solving one by one except:

In some replays I can change hour of day and take pictures at night, dusk etc. But in the majority of them I can't change the hour. I press in the SOL app and I can see the hour changing there but no effect in the replay, it stays the same.

Is this normal or can be fixed?

Is there a possibility to modify the PPfilter in game?

Yes! With the CSP app Post proces filter selector, you can select the ppfilter you want to use and edit, then you right click on it and a menu appears where you can copy, edit, delete etc the ppfilter and watch in real time the changes you do.

You can even copy and paste sections of another ppfilter and use them in yours.

re: Volvo 240

As part of the upcoming Kamachi mod, I have a very WIP Volvo 240, please see here Not final, placeholder physic etc.
If you or anyone would like to fiddle with the car please feel free, e.g. the rims you have are much nicer.
Please feed any changes back to me or to the Kamachi thread.

Cheers
GØD

The volvo crashes CM for me, says error missing kn lod file? Anyone else?
These Kamachi cars have wonderful looking skins.

I'm having lot of little ussues with SOL, solving one by one except:

In some replays I can change hour of day and take pictures at night, dusk etc. But in the majority of them I can't change the hour. I press in the SOL app and I can see the hour changing there but no effect in the replay, it stays the same.

Is this normal or can be fixed?
Any specific track? I tested several original KS tracks as well as mods and can still change the time of day while in game via the Sol weather app and it does change from light to dark or vice versa. If you want I can test you specific config.

example DeepForest track

Any specific track? I tested several original KS tracks as well as mods and can still change the time of day while in game via the Sol weather app and it does change from light to dark or vice versa. If you want I can test you specific config.

example DeepForest track

But I mean the problem is in replays. That video is playing a replay?

In replays no matter witch track is it, Kunos or not I can't change hour of day nor weather. Except some replay out of 10.

@Masscot Yes, thats my car. They reached out to me and offered to continue the work on it and they finished it for me as i were stuck in progress
Ah - thanks. I wasn't sure from the notes - Assettoland seem to be taking all of the credit:

Peugeot 308 RCZ RACING CUP 2010.
- Original model by TURN 10 (Forza Motorsport 4).
- Converted to Assetto Corsa by Assettoland.
- Sound by Fonsecker.
- Physics by Assettoland and Erik Wispelwey.
- Rendered preview pictures by Assettoland. (using KeyShot 9).
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Franky Smits and TRAXX Racing Team:
For providing us with all kinds of useful information, documentations and pictures of the car,
so we could try to replicate this mod like the one in real life.
You can visit the teams Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/Traxx-Racing-Team-106460276060081/
or the teams official website here: http://traxxracingteam.eu/
Feel free to share the car where you want but try to keep the original link.
Also, if you want to alter the car, please ask us first.
We hope you enjoy the car, and if any problems, please report to us by using
the contact form on our website https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland
Kindest Regards from:
The Assettoland crew.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back