Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Ups, ... Ninja'ed by Paulo
source.gif

OMG. Almost spat my coffee out while laughing too hard at this!

This is working fine for me, hopefully this will work great for others that are having issues. Newest updated with all available skins and a way to make previews.

full

Code:
https://mir.cr/HQHFWJLC

Code:
https://mirrorace.com/m/X7rc

Code:
https://sharemods.com/3eojwp08bqo9/AMG_2020_Complete.rar.html

still broken for me

thank you for this :)

You're very welcome! ;)

need not add skins, but fix bugs. Perhaps you have a more powerful computer or video card, maybe it works better on the old one, but not on the new one ... you need to look for a problem. Perhaps something was done with the model settings ... The problem is not in the skins, but in the model itself .. The author did something with it that many have changed display settings. At first I had a transparent body, then the coordinates of the front bumper were lost, then there was no cockpit.
These authors used to have good models (Audi, Porsche 911), they worked perfectly. But this is disgusting, many people complain about mistakes.
People will not want to pay and donate if the mod is buggy and doesn’t work well. If I donated for the mod, I want everything to work correctly, all objects are displayed, in showroom and etc.

...Haven't noticed any bugs or problems so no "need to look for a problem." Nor was anything ever stated about skins being a problem, they came as courtesy... A lot of people that do not install it properly can run into problems. All I did was put it all together in hopes that cures issues for others. The problem appears to be a csp configuration issue on your end. If you had previously installed the initial release be sure you uninstall it all completely for the updated version (if I'm not mistaken) changed a few things in directories that handle csp config files. Also be sure you are actually running csp (Custom Shaders Patch) because it is required.

!!Requirements!!
- Shaders Patch Version: 0.1.48 or above
- Kunos DLC Dream Pack #3

still broken for me

Sorry to read that! Double check everything here and check to make sure you meet it all on your end. :cheers:

../.... All I did was put it all together in hopes that cures issues for others.
Thanks for taking the time. It works as expected now (where I had problems earlier on).
One thing: using the preview KN5 works fine, but several of the inluded skins have covers on the endu lights, while others don't. I guess that's skin related ?

Hi guys help please

in a quick race
grid type
CM cant find (same racing class gt3/gt2) filter

what i missed thxs
In GridTypes.json, you can see that it's looking for tags:

"id": "same_racing_class_gt3_gt2_",
"name": "Same racing class (GT3/GT2/…)",
"filter": "class:race",
"script": "
-- tags to search for
classes = { 'gt3', 'gt2', '#GT4', '#90s touring' }
-- try to find some tag in selected car
racingclass = nil
for i, cl in ipairs(classes) do
if selected.Tags:ContainsIgnoringCase(cl) then
racingclass = cl
break
end
end
-- logging
if racingclass ~= nil then
log('selected class: ' .. racingclass)
else
log('selected class: NIL')
end
-- in case there is no any tag at all, result is false
if racingclass == nil then
error('Can’t detect selected car’s racing class')
return false
end

You either have to add more tags to this code here or you can do what I do and add tags that have a pound sign before them to each car.
Like - #GT3, #GT1, #94 DTM, #Trucks and so on.
Then you can select the "Same Subclass Only" category and it will draw from each car that has the same tag proceeded by a "#" sign. This way here means you're going to have to do some work but when you get it all done, it works really good and allows for easy quick grids that CM randomly picks instead of having to select each and every car to race against.

Was hoping to see a comparison of Circuito da Boavista, but great work otherwise!

I only actually have one version of it. Are there any more aside from Gilles75’s pay mod? I don’t need to try that one to know it’s the worse one :)

Would you care to try this one, please?
https://we.tl/t-NRoRAhKu4i

Cheers

Ok so here's what happened. I was sent 2 tracks, one here, and one in a PM. They were 2 different Boavistas, this one, and the Gilles75 one. I originally replied to the thread with the following message:

Dude, do you like inflicting pain? I'll leave my full impressions at the end of my next volume but lets just say it's not good.

Please no one pay for this track.

I got confused and tried the Gilles75 version thinking it was the one in the link you sent. Then I realized my mistake and removed the message so I could try the correct track.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I'm pretty sure you didn't make that track since you often point out that you are not a modder, but just to be clear, what I'm about to say isn't personal.

That was the worst AC mod track I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Hello fellas, been away from the forum for a little while. Nice to be back and caught up from page 860 (took me a few days haha)

Saw this on a FB group:
"For those of you that missed out on downloading V8Corsa before they took the mod down"
https://mega.nz/folder/Ad8HiAoZ#nCVblnqnGG-rO7zYRDUnEA

<<please let me know if this is inappropriate and I will take down the message asap thanks>>

Last edited:
Hello fellas, been away from the forum for a little while. Nice to be back and caught up from page 860 (took me a few days haha)

Saw this on a FB group:
"For those of you that missed out on downloading V8Corsa before they took the mod down"

<<please let me know if this is inappropriate and I will take down the message asap thanks>>
this IS the wrong link cause i see no mustang

gutbomb, I actually bought all 100 of 'his' tracks. (I buy a lot of paymods, drives my wife crazy). Anyway, I went through and fixed or improved pretty much all of them because.. OCD. Since you bought them, if you want, I can share my fixed ones with you, if you're interested.

Just to clarify: You are talking about ACClassics (Gilles75), right? I would be very interested in your upgrades too. Please share your work with all of us. Thank you.

That was me attempting to start a race with the Lexus RC F GT3 ACC or the McLaren 720S GT3, but the game crashes with this message:
unknown.png

Does anyone know how to fix this? I wanna try out these cars.

Saw this on a FB group:

These weren't the 2020's. They were the ones prior. Still appropriate if that's all we're allowed to have now though.
luca.001.png

Last edited:
In GridTypes.json, you can see that it's looking for tags:
"id": "same_racing_class_gt3_gt2_",
"name": "Same racing class (GT3/GT2/…)",
"filter": "class:race",
"script": "
-- tags to search for

Like - #GT3, #GT1, #94 DTM, #Trucks and so on.

I've had a similar problem with CM since I installed it way back when, Ilja didn't know of a fix, which is rare. Never figured it out myself.
It doesn't do it with all classes but many like DTM, NASCAR etc. If you filter by it, all the cars tagged with it don't show up, some do.

This one, DTM selected. VRC's DTM and the other Audi 90's DTM's dont show up. But this Kunos car does with no markings of any kind of DTM.
42k1.png

And here's VRC's DTM with tags, that don't show up when filtering by DTM.
ua0e.png

I've had a similar problem with CM since I installed it way back when, Ilja didn't know of a fix, which is rare. Never figured it out myself.
It doesn't do it with all classes but many like DTM, NASCAR etc. If you filter by it, all the cars tagged with it don't show up, some do.

This one, DTM selected. VRC's DTM and the other Audi 90's DTM's dont show up. But this Kunos car does with no markings of any kind of DTM.
42k1.png

ua0e.png
Thats because you’re searching that word, not the tag. There are commands to search with brand, autor, tag, etc. Put the mouse over the filters and you will see all the commands. In you’re case you can put tag: DTM instead of DTM alone.

Btw, that Audi is not from the DTM you know? It’s IMSA GTO. :lol:

42k1.png

ua0e.png

I believe the E30 is being pulled into the results because of the car folder name "bmw_m3_e30_dtm"

When searching cars tagged with DTM, I also get cars left out unless I use "tag: DTM" instead of just "DTM"
Other helpfull prefixes "Year:xxxx", "Author:xxxx", "Class:xxxx", "Country:xxxx", Etc.

Ok so here's what happened. I was sent 2 tracks, one here, and one in a PM. They were 2 different Boavistas, this one, and the Gilles75 one. I originally replied to the thread with the following message:

Dude, do you like inflicting pain? I'll leave my full impressions at the end of my next volume but lets just say it's not good.

Please no one pay for this track.

I got confused and tried the Gilles75 version thinking it was the one in the link you sent. Then I realized my mistake and removed the message so I could try the correct track.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I'm pretty sure you didn't make that track since you often point out that you are not a modder, but just to be clear, what I'm about to say isn't personal.

That was the worst AC mod track I've ever seen.

Please be aware that there are 2 completely different tracks available for AC, both named "Circuito da Boavista". One is the historic track (1951-1960) and the other one is the modern track, which was revived in 2005.

The old one has the folder name 'port' (because it is in the city of Porto) and the modern one the folder name 'boavista'. Obviously both mods are from Gilles75. I agree that the old one is very poor. The modern track is quite nice.

42k1.png

ua0e.png
Jaukkonen is right. If you look in the description of the M30, you can see the DTM it finds. I always use "tag:#GT3" (or whatever).
I bet if you did the tag:#DTM it would show up for sure.
(Xedrox beat me to it as well.)

Don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I had 2 versions of Complex String. Both very broken in different ways. I was able to combine the working parts of the two tracks to make a working Complex String. Fun track. I think this was an old Gran Tourismo track, yeah? Anyway, sharing is caring:

Don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I had 2 versions of Complex String. Both very broken in different ways. I was able to combine the working parts of the two tracks to make a working Complex String. Fun track. I think this was an old Gran Tourismo track, yeah? Anyway, sharing is caring:

Thanks for this, I think I had both of the previous versions but binned them. This is a big improvement. It's very bright and overexposed though - any thoughts about de-yellowing the grass and maybe darkening the tarmac?
Some GrassFX grass would be a great addition too.

Thanks for this, I think I had both of the previous versions but binned them. This is a big improvement. It's very bright and overexposed though - any thoughts about de-yellowing the grass and maybe darkening the tarmac?
Some GrassFX grass would be a great addition too.

Masscot, definitely. I've been 'toning down' overbright vegetation in other tracks. Lemme see what I can do to improve this one. I was racing on this a few hours ago and I really find the layout a pleasure to drive. I'll post a link when updated. Thanks for the suggestions; totally agree with ya.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back