Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
Hi,

Anyone knows if I can fix this in CM Showroom? (Both doors missing).

o4k0.png

Cheers

I'm sorry to ask for help again, but had no luck in my previous post.
As you can see, the doors are visible in CM showroom. In race they're missing.
TIA

cl39.png

With all this talk about the 'Ultimate F1 circuit' being made in AC, would it be possible to convert this RFactor mod track to Assetto Corsa?
Link in video description

That would be insane just like that other track where they take the worst parts of any F1 circuit. This one is going to be sick.

TIA

cl39.png
It's something to do with the LODS - maybe change the distance in LODS.ini and see if that makes a difference. I remember this was discussed a while back I think so might be worth doing a search for it here.

Screenshot_supercars_ford_vhe_velocitta_7-6-120-13-40-35.jpg

Autódromo Velo Città (Brazil) - Reworked by VheEth

Autódromo Velo Città - Version 0.8

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: Guillaume Rousseau

CHANGELOG
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New guard rails and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file
- Added a new layout (Alternative 1). The new layout (Alternative 1) needs an AI line. For the moment it is available for tests.
- New AI pit lane by LiquidSkyMan

DOWLOAD LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rhch5szv3otjcts/vhe_velocitta_0.8.rar/file

Cool

What do I need to add so the lights can be done?

Thanks, will look into those gauges.

I hope this is just temporary, as everything still looks OK from my end. Try this link for the Lambo.

@norms unfortunately for 2 days i can't go to my pc, i'm sick and i hardly stay at pc (i probably have labyrinthitis), so i hope to be ok soon.

@GzeroD if you watch the track there's some places where there's no light pole, so it requires an a 3d update with an addition of them. And maybe a whole modification of all the other in order to separate the light bulbe from the pole itself

TIA

cl39.png

Hi I'm totally amateur in modding for AC, but I think I found the problem.
I saw this problem on AI cars, never on mine.

I thought it is a LOD problem. The overall car didn't have LOD versions. BUT! There is on option in CM: "low res cockpits", when you ticked in, the whole cocpit, and the doors are disappear.

Képernyőfelvétel (1727).png

So the problem is that, the door models are inside the cockpit in the 3d hierarchy.
Képernyőfelvétel (1728).png

I think it can't be solved correctly without re-exporting the car for Assetto Corsa.

BUT! There is on option.
Open the lods.ini from the data folder.

you will see this:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=8

[LOD_0]
FILE=vmw_opel_kadett.kn5
IN=0
OUT=2000

Try to modify the Distance_SWITCH value. I think you need to increase it, try example 100 or more. BUT I DIDN'T TRIED IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS!

OR try to delete the first 2 row of the file.

But in both case, the full quality cockpit will always visible, not depends on the distance of the camera. So maybe you will get less FPS.

It's something to do with the LODS - maybe change the distance in LODS.ini and see if that makes a difference. I remember this was discussed a while back I think so might be worth doing a search for it here.
:cheers: I'm writing posts too slow....

So, yeah.... The suzuka_circuit mod - pretty disappointing isn't it ? 8 Versions, of whom 2 are absolutely useless :

3yyqyD9.png

Look at that. Next level circuit there.
y0NaPhO.png

What a shame.

Is it possible to remove those things to make that track usable ? Have no experience whatsoever when it comes to modify tracks and I'm afraid I'll break summit in the process.

sorry, but where did you download the version of suzuka wet ??

@norms unfortunately for 2 days i can't go to my pc, i'm sick and i hardly stay at pc (i probably have labyrinthitis), so i hope to be ok soon.

@GzeroD if you watch the track there's some places where there's no light pole, so it requires an a 3d update with an addition of them. And maybe a whole modification of all the other in order to separate the light bulbe from the pole itself

Sorry to hear that, take it easy, hope you are feeling well soon!

:cheers: I'm writing posts too slow....

Oh I don't know - your post was way more detailed than mine.
I'm sure when this was talked about before it was down to the LODS.ini but I also remember it having left hand drive shifting animation but it was right hand drive (or vice versa) so I'm not sure if it ever got fixed.

Good Morning. Can I ask a question about a problem i have when i try to join a server with a big map and many people on it (e.g. LAC)?
Everytime I try to join the game crashes. The message "Unexpected Error" from CM appears after everything is loaded.
And after that, this message comes up:

AC\sim.cpp (2550): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Does anyone know, what the problem is and how I can solve it?

Bp1Z0hS.png

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? can only seem to align one wheel, not both simultaneously
Looks like you want to lengthen WHEELBASE= in suspensions.ini.

I don't really have any mods or mod-related news to share with this post, but after getting bored and reading about RTM on the many posts in this thread, I just had to post a comment on the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Charging exorbitant rates for rips with questionable physics, through a complex system of money transfer seemingly designed to avoid paying business tax, combined with aggressively pursuing anyone who leaks their mods. I read tales of known leakers having money taken from their PayPals, YouTubers who posted videos of TonyBarracuda's Espace F1 having takedown notices filed against their videos (and let's be honest, that whole tale with the Espace F1 was a trip in itself! IP trackers, pfft...), and on top of all of that, having the balls to get Assettoland taken down once for a copyright claim! I think it would be hilarious if these tales weren't real, and that there weren't people out there willing to pay for their mods...

Oh yeah, and I think it should go without saying, but if there's anyone browsing this thread who's thinking of buying a mod from RTM, I have some advice for you...

DON'T!
Right, I think this forum is most aware of this. The only good that comes from RTM is the models. Once they get leaked you can then fix the copy/paste EVERYTHING that's in the data and make a decent car.

Yup! Nice to meet all ya folks over here :)
Welcome Bazza. I have an addiction adding cars to the TC Legends pack. Thanks for that.
sludgepal.gif

sorry, but where did you download the version of suzuka wet ??
It's the PatrikPat version 1.2 ! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------
Suzuka GP 2018 v.1.2
patrikpat's version of the 2018 Japanese F1 track at Suzuka, based on the fantastic work of the AC Reboot Project team.

IMPORTANT INFO.
This track will only work with STFLOW-SHADER - install with Content Manager:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stflow-shader.161360/
... also to remove crowd, edit models.ini file in Suzuka_2018 root folder (either delete lines or text edit REM)
... the real Pits ticker on Rolex Clock is in /skins/default :- unzip into that folder for it to show.

Enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Because I'm not aware of some non written rules (I'm far from the modding world, from FB and from Discord for example), I don't know if I can upload it to you, I'm sorry !

Last edited:
Bp1Z0hS.png

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? can only seem to align one wheel, not both simultaneously

Start by correcting the WHEELBASE= then make adjustments to the CG_LOCATION= accordingly. As far as I know the individual parallel adjustments you desire to make are only possible perpendicular to the chassis using graphics offset, however in cm custom showroom it is possible to move each wheel parallel to the chassis, just no way to make it stay. Perhaps it is possible using a CSP config but why would you want to when if the model is correct proportions and the wheels are fairly close in actual size then the wheelbase should resolve the issue. See if you can find actual real world data on the car. :cheers:

The Sprint version is going well
Screenshot_rework_jaguar_xjr9_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_7-5-120-20-16-41.jpg
Screenshot_rework_jaguar_xjr9_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_7-5-120-20-17-20.jpg

After all there will be 4 XJR
XJR9 LM, Sprint
XJR 12 LM, Sprint

The 12 won't be a accurate version, but a XJR9 with adapted rear wing to match more or less the real configuration, and liveries.
I have to modifiy the physics of the Sprint version to make at usable against the 962, as for the moment it use Le Mans specs.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back