Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
Is anyone noticing the grass in game is now looking like reflective waterFx?

EDIT: nevermind. Found it was a bad config auto downloaded from CM. @norms I think it might have been a config from you. Could you check your config for reboot.team's daytona if you were the author? Thanks bruddah.

Last edited:
Ask the person that said you wouldn't do a thing for someone unless the person gave first and filled your requests, otherwise, tough luck, no hope from you.

Really rich.
and i thought this was the only day that i didnt have to deal with a jerk ,what is that got to do with you, are you 905???
for the record allready asked him because im an ASS_hole but he told me that he doesnt know you so you gave me one more reason not do to something for a stranger!and you are saying to me who i asked in the past for D....s mods and i got testicles on pms and from you!

Another nice find - thanks! Attached is the missing shifting animation, just delete the .txt from the file name and drop it in the animations folder. The correct timing is already in the driver3d config.
I love these various RX-7 mods (I've currently got 26 of them - eek!) and also love how the modders do little tweaks to the cockpits. I struggle to tell a lot of them apart at times but they are such rewarding cars to drive I'm really reluctant to let any of them go.
I've got a similar issue with Skylines. Too many, but love them all.

Thanks for file animation shifting !!!
I have exactly the same problem with all the Hondas, Nissans, Mazdas, Toyotas, Mitsubishi and Subaru, but this love is left to me after the Gran Turismo series.
Whenever ,when I find something or it gets my attention and it's worth to post it here in the forum, it's sure to be here.

Yeah I totally get that, I just didn't know which version that one was specifically.

No problem,My fault because I didn't describe it as something new

I've been following a lot of different discords and another beautiful reworking.

View media item 67041
A lot of animation, great interior, pretty good suspension, and even though we have z4 from kunos, this version from modder slivkasl is great.

sl_bmw_z4.rar - 42.6 MB

Last edited:
upload_2020-8-21_9-35-55.png

Now released here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/940405266010495/about/

Hi ! :)

@Masscot wrote about it... they were thousands messages ago and I asked sometimes some news on this "mystery" version which looks the better in my opinion.
I saw recently a version on Race Department which is deceptive for me and I think It is just a "rework" of the previous "GRID AUTOSPORT" conversion, this last is the version I kept.

I wanna just know if the version in the video is "private" and only available for some happy fews !?
Thanks a lot for your answers. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Hey guys,

does someone got a better AI-Line for the Endurance-Cup Version of the Nürburgring? I do races with about 40 cars (GT3 and GT4) and only 25 to 30 are finishing, because a lot of them crashes.

Sorry if this has been asked but I have searched and can't find the answer. How do I stop weekend sessions just carrying on at the same time of day you are at when finishing the previous session? Used to be that the next session would start at the original time of day again, like next day how it should be. Now if I finish quali in darkness the race starts in darkness. Any help appreciated. Cheers
Does anyone else even have this issue? Driving me mad

Hi ! :)

@Masscot wrote about it... they were thousands messages ago and I asked sometimes some news on this "mystery" version which looks the better in my opinion.
I saw recently a version on Race Department which is deceptive for me and I think It is just a "rework" of the previous "GRID AUTOSPORT" conversion, this last is the version I kept.

I wanna just know if the version in the video is "private" and only available for some happy fews !?
Thanks a lot for your answers. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Apparently he is asking for financial support to finish it?
Looks promising, though.
The version on RD is very basic. If the model is accurate, it could be finished by added better shaders and textures.

whoever wants...
Mosport '19

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = Background, roadedge
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = kerb, road, wall
SHAPE_SIZE = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1.3

+ optional remove 3dgrass.kn5 files

I have another one, by johnr777

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = roadedge,Background
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = kerb,mosport_skidmarks,roadlines,ROAD
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = Mosport_3d_grass
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
MASK_BLUR = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD =
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.0, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
PIECE_0 = 1, 1
PIECE_1 = 1, 2, 2, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 1
PIECE_2 = 6, 1
PIECE_3 = 7, 1
PIECE_4 = 8, 1
PIECE_5 = 2, 1
PIECE_6 = 2, 2
PIECE_7 = 2, 3
PIECE_8 = 1, 3
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 1
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.8
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.7
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.2, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = roadedge,Background
MAP = A

Speaking of RX-7s, here's a pretty rare beast in AC: a LHD version.
Not sure who converted it from NFS Shift 2 but I tweaked the driver position so he actually holds the steering wheel now (tricky, as the wheel is very close to the dashboard), and added an 'okay' shifting animation. It'll overwrite the original if you have it, but I think the changes are an improvement.
Some instrument lights would be nice. Wipers are probably asking too much, they aren't modelled very well.

Capture.PNG

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzu8rk64nf0x2f1/hd_mazda_rx7_fc_sh.7z/file

Speaking of RX-7s, here's a pretty rare beast in AC: a LHD version.
Not sure who converted it from NFS Shift 2 but I tweaked the driver position so he actually holds the steering wheel now (tricky, as the wheel is very close to the dashboard), and added an 'okay' shifting animation. It'll overwrite the original if you have it, but I think the changes are an improvement.
Some instrument lights would be nice. Wipers are probably asking too much, they aren't modelled very well.

View attachment 951007

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzu8rk64nf0x2f1/hd_mazda_rx7_fc_sh.7z/file

This weekend, we're gonna make this mazda better :gtpflag:

and i thought this was the only day that i didnt have to deal with a jerk ,what is that got to do with you, are you 905???
for the record allready asked him because im an ASS_hole but he told me that he doesnt know you so you gave me one more reason not do to something for a stranger!and you are saying to me who i asked in the past for D....s mods and i got testicles on pms and from you!

It has everything to do with myself, you were the one that told me that this place sucked and nobody was giving things to yourself and you were being ignored in here, so you wouldn't help with something because of that. Like I aint doing crap for you, nobody does things for me in this place. Then you say, give me something first (ALL OF DAREKS MODS)- THEN I'll do for you.

But then you come here and ask for links to tracks/cars afterwards. If people only knew why your're really here....
And I have no idea what you're talking about with testicles, mods and PM's, and I could care less.

What the actual **** did I just read?

my opinion cause someone paged me ,i dont name him,he pm me to place hin in a private group ,and because i couldnt do his favor he import his hate in a post ;)

Wrong pal. I asked you to contact someone that already asked me to join in a place that had just opened and an error occurred. And that place didn't accept PM's. Get your facts straights before you run your mouth hole. And the reason why he 'didn't know me' was because you were using my screen name here, one that I don't use anywhere.

So don't try and say I asked you to put me in some group where I was already asked to be. After all, a person's gotta pay you favors first - remember?

And you don't want me to spill your PM's, you telling me that this place sucks, everyone ignores you and why should I help in your request. Then turn around and demand I give you things before you lift a finger(conveying a message to someone - SO MUCH WORK!)

But you came back here. Asking for tracks from the group.
If people knew you were the kind of person that you are that someones gotta give first before you do something, well than you'd really enjoy being ignored.

Wrong pal. I asked you to contact someone that already asked me to join in a place that had just opened and an error occurred. And that place didn't accept PM's. Get your facts straights before you run your mouth hole. And the reason why he 'didn't know me' was because you were using my screen name here, one that I don't use anywhere.

So don't try and say I asked you to put me in some group where I was already asked to be. After all, a person's gotta pay you favors first - remember?

And you don't want me to spill your PM's, you telling me that this place sucks, everyone ignores you and why should I help in your request. Then turn around and demand I give you things before you lift a finger(conveying a message to someone - SO MUCH WORK!)

But you came back here. Asking for tracks from the group.
If people knew you were the kind of person that you are that someones gotta give first before you do something, well than you'd really enjoy being ignored.
since that place doesnt accept pms ,how did i talked to him ,nope i used the username you gave me ,so im not the one that is not placing the facts correct here and you told me that you will share every update of Darecs mods to me in person if i talked to him but you send me on a group that is got nothing to do with that ,at the end i talked to him with the nickname you gave me if you remember on pms,and im not afraid to agree with you by saying why helping someone since i m having this behavior in this group ,but instead i did by saying that i talked about you for the 3rd time to the admin of that group,spill them i got no problem,but since you are a group of friends here and im an outsider as many others ,this group has no difference from every other group,15 people talking ,attacking to new guys ,and at the end again 15 poeple talking and all the 1000 rest of the members just downloading,
so please take the chat we had in here ,cause you are not an angel to,

so please haters give him likes on his next post ,i have allready made pop corn and opened a bottle of jack

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back