Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,756 comments
Thanks for the info, its a pretty good config, a bit more natural, the issue i face is that the material "terrain" is kinda messed up.. sad for an asking fee of $50AUD!!
Anyhow if you see right hand side "ok" (needs to be lighter/browner even) versus left hand side "too green" its the issue I wam trying to solve.. original texture is not consistent.. guess i need to just cave in and buy 3dsimed, so i can extract it and poke around with it..
View attachment 953253
Can't you just create a track skin in CM, override the appropriate grass DDS, desaturate it in PS or GIMP (or even replace the whole DDS with one from a track with the type of grass you want) and save it back into the skin?
I do it all the time, it's quick and easy. No need for 3D programs.

Can't you just create a track skin in CM, override the appropriate grass DDS, desaturate it in PS or GIMP (or even replace the whole DDS with one from a track with the type of grass you want) and save it back into the skin?
I do it all the time, it's quick and easy. No need for 3D programs.
I figured that too (my noobish foray dulling down that godawful green wall in Willow), but, the texture is "terrain" for everything you see on the track that is not track or buldings, so id need to grab and entire high res google maps image to replace it.

EDIT: reread you post. I did try that, but it went kinda wierd on me. May try that again. BUT, I think i need to get into the actual terrain image.. paint the brown in, or replace with google image, maybe paint in a bit of grass they planted near the edge since.. this track is closer to willow than nordschlieffe.. that green is just killing ti for me, as I have take my bike around it.
upload_2020-8-29_18-41-52.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Screenshot_acflpine_a110_gt4_tailem_bend_29-8-120-9-42-1.jpg
Thanks for the info, its a pretty good config, a bit more natural, the issue i face is that the material "terrain" is kinda messed up.. sad for an asking fee of $50AUD!!
Anyhow if you see right hand side "ok" (needs to be lighter/browner even) versus left hand side "too green" its the issue I wam trying to solve.. original texture is not consistent.. guess i need to just cave in and buy 3dsimed, so i can extract it and poke around with it..
View attachment 953253

this how mine looks
k9B8SWuPIoKS8Q

Bathurst (Mount Panorama) Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Bathurst (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120
best version ever damn guys thank you so much

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

ASR F1 1991 - (Free Cars) graphical update for CSP
v1.1 by RMi

=========================================
!! REQUIRES CSP !! (Custom Shaders Patch)
- overwrites no original files -

This patch update adds the following features:

ParticlesFX:
- SPARKS SPARKS SPARKS! Recreates the extreme underbody sparking from this era
- exhaust plumes (Global warming effect)

TiresFX:
- F1 damage, flat-spotting, grain, flex, etc
- brake heat smoke

General:
- enhanced tire shadows
- generic F1 includes for CSP

Bug (*only in CSP preview versions*):
- Smoke effects are black

--

Install:
- use CM or JSGME to install to Assetto folder
or
- copy archive content to .\commom\assettocorsa\ (content\cars\*)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

^^^^^^^^^^^ please re-download if the dir structure is wrong, the files are outdated, readme should show v1.1

Last edited:
There's a couple of holes in the new Bathurst - one near to the Shannon's sign on the right as you approach Forest Elbow, at the end of the grass there is a small tear in the surface - and one on the left side of the pit entry (doesn't seem like you can fall through it but it's enough to upset the car and potentially spin you around)

Good evening members...
Hopefully the new Bathurst track is not released whilst doing this update for the community... There's just a few updates, like:

- liveries have been given black window-frames
- liveries have also been given a resolution improvement
- fixed rear brake/tail lights (not the best, but works. Needs modder update here I believe)
- fixed exhaust flames (to be installed separately, by unpacking data-folder in CM) and replacing the flames_ini file (backup if necessary)
- NEW livery #59 Brumos Porsche winner Daytona 24hrs 1975 (911 Carrera RSR 3.0)

View attachment 953146

View attachment 953147

View attachment 953150

Driving this mod is quite a bit more than just a bit of fun... Can anyone advise what can be done/adjust so I don't end up blowing the engine every 7laps... Have fun!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-961-lm-livery-exhaust-update.35646/

edit: link updated 29Aug2020 (to include lights_ini file - oops!)

Some person on RD hideously retracted the rating-stars cause this file was not included as intended... HA! Good luck IRL... Previous post updated too for those catching up...

How good is the latest Bathurst, hey? EFN epic!

To make mends and save an entire re-download, here's the file to fix rear lights...
rename the file by removing '.txt' and save it in \data folder, cheers.

backup may be required... your call.

Attachments

• lights.ini.txt
    672 bytes · Views: 30
Last edited:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

ASR F1 1991 - (Free Cars) graphical update for CSP
v1.1 by RMi

!! REQUIRES CSP !! (Custom Shaders Patch)
- overwrites no original files -

This patch update adds the following features:

ParticlesFX:
- SPARKS SPARKS SPARKS! Recreates the extreme underbody sparking from this era
- exhaust plumes (Global warming effect)

TiresFX:
- F1 damage, flat-spotting, grain, flex, etc
- brake heat smoke

General:
- enhanced tire shadows
- generic F1 includes for CSP

Bug (*only in CSP preview versions*):
- Smoke effects are black

--

Install:
- use CM or JSGME to install to Assetto folder
or
- copy archive content to .\commom\assettocorsa\ (content\cars\*)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

I meant to reply earlier to tell you I love what you've done with the 91s.

Just a small issue that I noticed. The hierchy of your archive file might confuse some people:
upload_2020-8-29_6-56-8.png

Basically, the car folders are not inside the 'cars' main folder.

There's a couple of holes in the new Bathurst - one near to the Shannon's sign on the right as you approach Forest Elbow, at the end of the grass there is a small tear in the surface - and one on the left side of the pit entry (doesn't seem like you can fall through it but it's enough to upset the car and potentially spin you around)

Would you mind sharing some pics showing the exact areas with this issue, thank you... I believe these would greatly assist the modder to rectify with an update sometime down the track (no pun intended). Good feedback, cheers.

I meant to reply earlier to tell you I love what you've done with the 91s.

Just a small issue that I noticed. The hierchy of your archive file might confuse some people:
View attachment 953309

Basically, the car folders are not inside the 'cars' main folder.
jfc, i uploaded the wrong archive.. thank you for catching it.
Its old and you need to re-download, or get from RD

all the files were redone with final tweaks in v1.1

Attachments

• ASR F1-1991 CSP-GFX_update v1.1 by RMi.7z.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
You know when you're going through your collection, chucking stuff out, and next thing you know you've spent time you'll never get back trying to improve a car that was probably beyond repair in the first place and should just have been deleted?
I present the Nissan Juke GT-R.
Probably the weirdest set of textures and shader values I've ever come across and the materials are so fragmented it's like painting a house by doing every brick individually and having to open a new tin of paint for every one.
It's an improvement over the light-sucking jet black/bright white cockpit of the original, I promise. Nothing mechanical has been altered but I played with shaders inside and out and tweaked the lights a little bit. Did some other stuff too as noted in the UI. The lenses are hilarious.
It's better than the original car in the same way that sticking a little cocktail umbrella into a wormy dog's egg makes it better. Slightly prettier but you still wouldn't want to eat it.
Enjoy at your peril.

njgtr.PNG

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uihrr4c6bp5s5zq/file

Hey Can you please post a pic of both of these ...im fixing a few things for a update...im struggling to find these

Thank you @Trelgne There are couple tracks here I need to download above. I am just a bit confused though.
I have also been getting some other claim to be reboot tracks that start with ACU and not RT. Are you a different
Reboot team or are both prefixes I mention above from the same team.

I think ACU stands for (Assetto Corsa Underground) but some descriptions say Reboot.

thanks again,
Dave

Last edited:
Thank you @Trelgne There are couple tracks here I need to download above. I am just a bit confused though.
I have also been getting some other reboot tracks that start with ACU and not RT. Are you a different
Reboot team or are both prefixes I mention above from the same team.

thanks again,
Dave
RT finished Chicago off for ACU.
Similar thing will happen soonish with Mt Tremblant.

This is an off topic very brief information - but last night I decided to try Project Cars 3.
So far(knock on wood)the game has run well for me
I have a Thrusmaster TMX wheel, and using Oculus Rift S for VR.
First startup of the game they put you into Career mode, I did a couple
races in that mode and then I could get to the main menu - Custom Event races, settings, etc
VR viewing looks pretty good, graphics as you know is not great.
Racing with the AI kind of reminds of the old TOCA racing game I had.
With any car you can bump and manage past the AI, they dont spin out easily. They seem somewhat
forgiving and will give me space if I am beside them. So if you can picture how TOCA racing was with
racing against the AI, that is the way this game feels. My TMX wheel works good with the game.

Just wanted to mention that, If you want me to delete this, let me know
Dave

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back