- 1,362
By any chance could a piece of hardware be overheating? Could make sense that it's fine after a restart until heats up? A long shot I know but worth checking out.
This is an extremely well-ventilated PC, and the GPU (GTX 1080 Ti) rarely gets over 70C with AC, and usually stays closer to 60C.
After two optimal sessions, I was away from the PC for about 15 minutes (nothing running), then returned and started another session, and it immediately went from optimal FPS for about two frames, then dropped to 22 FPS and it stays there for the rest of the session.
After AC/CM started showing this issue, I immediately loaded ACC and RaceRoom. FPS smooth as butter. So it's a AC/CM-specific problem. I'm wondering if the crashes associated with the Maple Valley-Merge Meshes On (won't load unless this is turned off) screwed up a setting for AC/CM as the issue started just after that.
Last edited by a moderator:





