Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
tf-1.png

delete sorry

Try to be more carefull.

Isn't this only available to abulzz's Patreon supporters?

No. I can testify it is not.

I can't tell you, it was sent to me by one of my fb contacts.

Here we start with the state secrets again....

It seems more like Hollywood cops movies talking about infiltrated agents and their contacts tho.
Things are somewhat differents than when I created an account at GTP. Although I was following the site for a couple of years.

And don't blame Covid!

Sometimes I miss the old days. In fact I miss when I was a teenager.

UK only GT3R current Generation spec skins. Both British GT skin 2019 / GT cup 2020 with Yellow led strip lights for British GT skin & Blue led Strip lights for GT cup skin. If you want to change the colours of the Led lights you can do it in the EXT_CONFIG file within the skin folder. I have also remove the Lumirank board on sprint car skin has British GT / GT cup don't use them.

e06ik5.jpg

2qycug.jpg

22ixcv.jpg

oafgob.jpg

extra lights don´t work CSP with 0.1.65 preview 1.

What should I do to configure?

I am on a bit of a lemans thing at the moment, but, difficult to collect all the lmp 2/3 vehicles in RF2, especially for same years and power graded correctly to each other.

SO:

1. Which is the best lemans for AC (while everyone says you cannot decrypt rf2 paid mods I have seen two in this very forum so far, has anyone converted the rf2 lemans?)

2. has some kind sould been on the same buzz and made a collection of lmp's for lemans in one single place? same years range, bop'd?

TIA

Last edited:
Hey gang, Just got bit. Installed the new SOL 2 + ... and all the skies went out. Everything seems normally lit on the ground, but the sky is a black cutout, on all track/car combos at multiple times of day. Any suggestions?
When I used SolUninstall before I installed the new one, I noticed that there was still a "SOL" directory in MODS. My guess is that was a leftover bit from a previous intall. And that same SOL showed up in the APP enable/disable list (Separate from the V2). Disabled that, and removed that old SOL.

(Tried going back to CSP 1.52, then1.60 ...)

EDIT: Went to CSP 1.66 and skies are bright and clear again. Is there a switch somewhere that will make 1.60 work again?

Last edited:
So I had the privilege of shooting some photos of Sports Car Racing Legend Johnny O'Connell today at work. After talking with Johnny O for a bit and discussing some of the insane cars that he has driven in his racing career (Panoz, Nissan 300ZX Turbo, C5R, C6R, C7R) he said that by far the Cadillac ATS-V.R is the best car in his career. That said, I found the ATS-V.R GT3 Car online https://mega.nz/file/oBMSnAaL#lhlDurTPNixV33tptR388doQUGA9uDTjgLqjCawyC4U, however the skins are awful for the car. Does anyone know where I can get skins (Racedepartment doesn't have them)?

Pics from shoot below.
155A6454 by None, on Flickr

155A6458 by None, on Flickr

155A6476 by None, on Flickr

So I had the privilege of shooting some photos of Sports Car Racing Legend Johnny O'Connell today at work. After talking with Johnny O for a bit and discussing some of the insane cars that he has driven in his racing career (Panoz, Nissan 300ZX Turbo, C5R, C6R, C7R) he said that by far the Cadillac ATS-V.R is the best car in his career. That said, I found the ATS-V.R GT3 Car online https://mega.nz/file/oBMSnAaL#lhlDurTPNixV33tptR388doQUGA9uDTjgLqjCawyC4U, however the skins are awful for the car. Does anyone know where I can get skins (Racedepartment doesn't have them)?

It might take a bit of AC editing, but I believe that all the ATS V.R models originate with PCARS1. My skins for PCARS and AMS should fit up, albeit at a lower resolution, as that was the standard for the time.

I do think that I was able to extract the PCARS2 skins which were 1k for the 2017 version, it has been a few years now since I've last looked at them

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-world-challenge-2016-cadillac-racing.9827/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ams-pirelli-world-challenge-2017.14766/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-world-challenge-2016.11765/

I am on a bit of a lemans thing at the moment, but, difficult to collect all the lmp 2/3 vehicles in RF2, especially for same years and power graded correctly to each other.

SO:

1. Which is the best lemans for AC (while everyone says you cannot decrypt rf2 paid mods I have seen two in this very forum so far, has anyone converted the rf2 lemans?)

2. has some kind sould been on the same buzz and made a collection of lmp's for lemans in one single place? same years range, bop'd?

TIA

The best one for me is the forza conversion.
You can find it on the gtp spreadsheet.

I have done the same, grouping them like le mans 2015-2020 and so on.
Lmp1 2015-2020

So 5 year steps.
Then when i race i try to select the same years.
I have started with the 50s right until 2020.

The best one for me is the forza conversion.
You can find it on the gtp spreadsheet.

I have done the same, grouping them like le mans 2015-2020 and so on.
Lmp1 2015-2020

So 5 year steps.
Then when i race i try to select the same years.
I have started with the 50s right until 2020.
ok, took the forza one for a run, looks pretty good..
upload_2020-10-5_17-11-56.png

ok so the cars? I searched LMP here and all I found was comments about "grid fillers" and paid mods. ANy good collection? 2010 plus? If they are all in one place I am even happy to buy a damn mod. Been using the endurance racers one in rf2, but, has like 3 cars.. harldy authentic no matter how many skins are used.

ok, took the forza one for a run, looks pretty good..
View attachment 962848

ok so the cars? I searched LMP here and all I found was comments about "grid fillers" and paid mods. ANy good collection? 2010 plus? If they are all in one place I am even happy to buy a damn mod. Been using the endurance racers one in rf2, but, has like 3 cars.. harldy authentic no matter how many skins are used.

take this for a start.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g44zho0p1qt0gbx/LMP.rar/file

then rollovers.it has some good lmps too.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ier-car-pack-1-uscc-mod.7348/

this is perfect too.

and look out for urds prototype pack.

vrc has some nice 2003 lmps too.

I just launched MOD Horizon Shades Weather

Hello and thank you for your post.

Can you explain in what aspects is this mod different from the Sol mod?

Is it FPS hungry or is it lighter than Sol?

Can I have both installed and chooce accodingly or do they intefere to each other?

Thanks for your answer

Pics from shoot below.
155A6454 by None, on Flickr

155A6458 by None, on Flickr

155A6476 by None, on Flickr

They don't exist mate. I'll remake the official skins this week - and add that one as well. Got more reference pics for me ?

Hey Tyrone, I asked this a few days ago but I guess you might have missed the message - is a public release of Cannock Chase coming any time soon? It looks like a very interesting track.

I think Chuckwalla Valley will be the first to get a public release. I'm aiming for sometime this week. Then it'll probably be Red Mountain (that's a fictional one) Cannock will probably be a while after that.

I think Chuckwalla Valley will be the first to get a public release. I'm aiming for sometime this week. Then it'll probably be Red Mountain (that's a fictional one) Cannock will probably be a while after that.
Great - thanks.
Good to see you obviously enjoying creating a wide variety of track types. Variety is the spice of life..!

How can we activate these light animations? I see the animation only when the car is loading into the pits for the first time. But how to activate it again?
No idea - maybe in [CM/settings/assetto corsa/controls/patch] button assignments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, one question, Sometimes, in some tracks, the AI, going into the gravel, and never move from that. Why they don't return into the track ? There are some MOD, or App, to try to force their to return on track? Thanks

Vivement Final version

Honestly nothing to do with that version of SimTraxx , here the houses are anonymous there is no public, the shadows leave much to be desired I hope it is a wip version waiting for further developments, I understand the good will to make a track so long and complex, but as a connoisseur of that race and far from being an end product ,my personal opinion and nothing as critical as criticism I would like to specify

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back