Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,746 comments
Could you write me your AC configuration, CSP/SOL version, CSP settings and graphic settings to DM? Never saw this in AC with any mod to be honest, but I will look on it if I will be able to replicate it.

Me either, this is the only car i have seen do it, I tested a few other cars to be sure.

CSP 0.1.167_1
CM 0.8.2190.36747
SOL 2.0 RC3

Presets attached for my triple screen AC and CSP.

Attachments

• settings.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Might have missed one, but don't think anyone has done Rain FX config for Deutschlandring yet? Anyway made one up tonight as it's one of my favorite tracks and deserves the wet day treatment :)
Screenshot_alfa_romeo_gtam_deutschlandring_21-9-120-21-41-56.jpg

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_gtam_deutschlandring_21-9-120-21-43-22.jpg

Attachments

• Deutschlandring_rainfx.txt
    552 bytes · Views: 69
I find it frustrating to keep good mods that modders create and post in this forum but knowing that my computer is going to run the assetto with all those mods at 15 fps because I don't have the money or time to buy a new computer

I need to cry, so many grid presets in my head.

I wish I could help.

Algarve GRID 0.1

View attachment 966418

I've been waiting to see Algarve from GRID Autosport in a proper sim for years now, and with the F1 race closing in yesterday I gave up waiting, dove into AC tutorials, and hacked it together myself. I've taken it as far as I can right now with my basic Blender knowledge, which is to say it's ugly, but I wanted to get it out before F1 practice begins.

The Reboot version of Algarve is a great conversion of an ancient, atrociously inaccurate Race 07 mesh. Exaggerated elevations, ridiculous banking, warped corner shapes, 100% incorrect wall positions, a narrow main straight, and kerbs of death. This image demonstrates my point:

View attachment 966419
Reboot/GRID Autosport/Real

In comparison the GRID version is more or less perfect, with very accurate elevations, cambers, and widths, plus the corners don't look like they were drawn by somebody that just found the pen tool.

This is a 0.1 release, which means:

Ugly materials
Blurry terrain textures
No normal maps
No physical mesh
No cameras
No light config

Plus 3dsimed lost most of the debris fencing. I'd love to see more skilled modders improve it! It could really use some sausage kerbs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/clgwu3utsi6al4z/algarve_grid_0.1.7z/file

Thankyou so much for starting this. I have long been waiting for an accurate version of Portimao, whilst I appreciate all the effort that went into converting the RACE07 version, that track mesh / model was woefully inaccurate. Probably one of the best "modern" circuits without doubt.

Hi I need help, I would like update the Lola Aston Martin B09/09, and I working for the moment on the lights.. The car have got front light but not tail light, how can I had that ? (I'm noobie in modding haha)

I also have plain 980, csp+sol with a nice AA setting and I got almost stable 60 fps on 1440p. I'm using RTSS scanline sync for Vsync and it makes wonders for me.

Enough for what? Maybe enough to play in VR in low with 4-5 cars, without sol maybe? Maybe... but it isnt enough for me, imo enough is with AA x8, between 16-20 cars, with sol and with high graphics.
no.. lol I have most settings maxed except shadows that's at 1024x1024 I can run 10-15 cars just fine even hitting 90hz almost constantly, even have super sampling on 1.4. It's just as good and better in some games than the 1070 I had before. It's only 4-5% slower than a 1070ti. So VR works just fine for me :)

Last edited:
Algarve GRID 0.1

View attachment 966418

I've been waiting to see Algarve from GRID Autosport in a proper sim for years now, and with the F1 race closing in yesterday I gave up waiting, dove into AC tutorials, and hacked it together myself. I've taken it as far as I can right now with my basic Blender knowledge, which is to say it's ugly, but I wanted to get it out before F1 practice begins.

The Reboot version of Algarve is a great conversion of an ancient, atrociously inaccurate Race 07 mesh. Exaggerated elevations, ridiculous banking, warped corner shapes, 100% incorrect wall positions, a narrow main straight, and kerbs of death. This image demonstrates my point:

View attachment 966419
Reboot/GRID Autosport/Real

In comparison the GRID version is more or less perfect, with very accurate elevations, cambers, and widths, plus the corners don't look like they were drawn by somebody that just found the pen tool.

This is a 0.1 release, which means:

Ugly materials
Blurry terrain textures
No normal maps
No physical mesh
No cameras
No light config

Plus 3dsimed lost most of the debris fencing. I'd love to see more skilled modders improve it! It could really use some sausage kerbs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/clgwu3utsi6al4z/algarve_grid_0.1.7z/file
Hi, I tried this conversion of yours and actually the details are so many it is well done, the only one is that I find important drops in fps (but it will certainly be a problem of youth) in any case in the end it will be exceptional

Morning, guys.
Recently was far from simracing. But i came to idea about creation of dream track, that will test any car well, suit any car well, combine all sorts of racing tracks, not too long, and can be editable.

So here is first attampt, very raw (Road surface, exterior - need few more weeks to go)

I want you to see the video and tell, would this track be interesting or Rubbish one?
Thats what track consist of:
- Suzuka first part
- Shanghai first part
- Tsucuba middle corner
- Uphill touge (will be extended)
- Downhill in Bathurst style
- high speed park in F1 60th style
- Norschleife carousel
- Blister Berk mega corner
- ....few tunnels
- Finish.

If lot of people like it, i concinue with it. If not, i would like you to honestly write - why?

Also its oval with different radius corners, inspirated by GT test track. If this main circuit will go well, some city track will be added, go-cart, and high speed track combined with big oval.

Ol6TrLMKRNM.jpg
wq75Hfe29Zk.jpg
Ylk7aoD9dwg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is there some Argenina fans of TN Clase 3? I have a question, for 2018 season, the cars what type of drivetrain it use? (fwd, awd or rwd)

all this spec talk:

GTX-980ti 6gb - Custom bios overclock by me (1430min/1490max) will never underclock below 1430 (1280 stock)
Intel I7-4770 (not K) - Overclocked by 105.5x38 = 4.0ghz ( 3.40/3.80 stock)
(all on air)
4k true resolution
Vsync = on

I get 60fps locked 99% of the time

Last edited:
Morning, guys.
Recently was far from simracing. But i came to idea about creation of dream track, that will test any car well, suit any car well, combine all sorts of racing tracks, not too long, and can be editable.

So here is first attampt, very raw (Road surface, exterior - need few more weeks to go)

I want you to see the video and tell, would this track be interesting or Rubbish one?
- Suzuka first part
- Shanghai first part
- Tsucuba middle corner
- Norschleife carousel
- ....few tunnels
- Finish.

If lot of people like it, i concinue with it. If not, i would like you to honestly write - why?

Also its oval with different radius corners, inspirated by GT test track. If this main circuit will go well, some city track will be added, go-cart, and high speed track combined with big oval.

Ol6TrLMKRNM.jpg
wq75Hfe29Zk.jpg
Ylk7aoD9dwg.jpg

LINK !!!

Joking, even if I am not with mood to joke.

Please, can you tell to the guy who was driving that his driving is scaring? Thanks.
Joking again.

Now seriously.
Why on Earth, or Jupiter, would you wait for positive opinions to continue and finish your track?
You have done a remarkable work so far. Just continue and have fun doing it.
I love it, but my opinion probably sucks. The only thing I would like to sugest is to make the layout a bit wider. All layout.

So, congratulations and well done!

Can you share the link of those boats in the lake?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is there some Argenina fans of TN Clase 3? I have a question, for 2018 season, the cars what type of drivetrain it use? (fwd, awd or rwd)

As far as I know, Argentinian TN Clase 2 & 3, is a champioship using cars with stock specs as close as possible to the factory, to decrease costs to the teams. That's why interest - from teams and public - has been growing, due to many brands and contenders.

Most, if not all of the cars are FWD. Except some Mitsus and Subs AWD.
But maybe would be better to search on internet, more accurate information, because this is what I remember about TN.

Last edited:
all this spec talk:

GTX-980ti 6gb - Custom bios overclock by me (1430min/1490max) will never underclock below 1430 (1280 stock)
Intel I7-4770 (not K) - Overclocked by 105.5x38 = 4.0ghz ( 3.40/3.80 stock)
(all on air)
4k true resolution
Vsync = on

I get 60fps locked 99% of the time

I don't think 2D suffers many performance issues even with even mid-range cards. It's VR that's taxing and difficult to get the smooth 90FPS

LINK !!!

Joking, even if I am not with mood to joke.

Please, can you tell to the guy who was driving that his driving is scaring? Thanks.
Joking again.

Now seriously.
Why on Earth, or Jupiter, would you wait for positive opinions to continue and finish your track?
You have done a remarkable work so far. Just continue and have fun doing it.
I love it, but my opinion probably sucks. The only thing I would like to sugest is to make the layout a bit wider. All layout.

So, congratulations and well done!

Can you share the link of those boats in the lake?...
hi mate, good jokes by the way xDD
You are right, probably some parts need to be wider.
I am having fun for sure, just would be better if someone was interested in it too. Thank you!

ssgARos.jpg

https://sharemods.com/nu1yxmefz675/toyota_supra_jgtc.rar.html

Guys and gals, anyone know if there are skins floating around somewhere for this Supra? I have no idea where I got it from.

This isn't too bad, dash cluster and shift lights don't seem to work so I have to use Sidekick for some of that info. Also switched the gear shift over to H pattern instead of paddle shift which is nicer for this car in my opinion. Can't seem to properly solve the snap over steer tenancy is has.. almost there though. Sounds are really good too!

To all VR users here:

How do you set up your video settings?
I tried to used the PSVR with Driver4VR and iVRy and Kinect (for headtracking/movement), which worked, but nearly always needed to set it up correctly again. In CM I used the OpenVR mode, because Oculus Mode didn't worked.

Now I have a Quest 2 and will try to use the Wireless Mode (unfortunately I have no USB 3.0 cable to try Oculus Link and the official cable is way too expensive).
First try with Beat Saber and ALVR was playable/good :D
Any options to avoid or keep for VR? OpenVR or Oculus Mode? Is there even any difference in performance etc.? And how do you start the game/race? Through the VR menu or just as usual through CM?
My PC has a 8700k and 1060 6GB, therefore I want to stay with 72Hz.

Btw: Do we have a Corolla E12 TS mod anywhere?
IMO this car is pretty underrated and can't be found, only the BTCC version..

Yooo i also just got my quest 2 yesterday..... about the cables i got these 2 and they work awsome 70hz on my pc it has i5 8400--RX580

SEARCH FOR THESE ON GOOGLE

CableCreation Active USB Extension Cable (Long 16.4 FT), USB 3.0 Extender Male to Female Cord with Signal Booster Compatible Oculus Rift Sensor, Oculus Quest/Quest 2 VR, Xbox one, etc. 5 Meters

Anker USB C Cable, Powerline USB 3.0 to USB C Charger Cable (10ft) with 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8+, S9, Oculus Quest, MacBook, Sony XZ, LG V20 G5 G6, HTC 10 and More

Last edited:
on that topic of VR for new users where is the best place I can go to help set up my VR setting for assetto?

when I race and all cars are on the 1st lap I only get 35-40FPS but as soon as the pack spreads I get all the way up to 70FPS...any help would be appreciated.

Yes thank you . I installed a 2017 model, but the dashboard was not showing the speed of the vehicle correctly

You can fix by editing analog_instruments.ini. Change the speed-indicator's step-value to 1.2 from whatever it is originally, like this:

[SPEED_INDICATOR]
ZERO=0
STEP=1.2
OBJECT_NAME=ARROW_SPEED

Morning, guys.

- Suzuka first part
- Shanghai first part
- Tsucuba middle corner
- Norschleife carousel
- ....few tunnels
- Finish.

Here is coffee support button ))

Ol6TrLMKRNM.jpg
wq75Hfe29Zk.jpg
Ylk7aoD9dwg.jpg

Interesting idea - just missing the best corner combo of all time : Raidillon de l'Eau Rouge. Can't have a fantasy / power track without that.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back