Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
So back during my anime phase in Highschool i watched this anime called future gpx cyber formula which was like speed racer on crack. I played some of the games and thought if anybody would wanna venture into these tracks?

Yeah, I was wondering why there were no GPX fans from Japan doing any AC mod based on this series.

Hi, thanks for making this! Yeah, as you and others have noticed, those bumps do need to be smoothed out/removed - that first one by the start finish line can launch you even if you're coming out of the pit lane!
Also, two variants? My CM only shows one track layout...?

I have laid the track down for the short variant but I haven't yet made the UI files for it and no AI for it exists at the moment. It will eventually. I don't usually let these out into the wild before they are done, but I made an exception this time I was looking for feedback. I'm also adding 2 kart tracks that are also at the facility, and a historic surroundings version of the donnybrooke layout.

Here's a smoothed out one. I left some bumps in because this place isn't smooth in real life, but the bumps that can launch cars into orbit should be taken care of. This also includes the AI (i didn't include the hints since after some testing it looks like getting rid of that bump fixed it) and cams provided by @mrtomcat66 and @DaBaeda. Thanks again!

https://sharemods.com/z90fq67xwy2h/gb_brainerd.7z.html

Unless anyone has any serious feedback on the road, the driving experience won't change much from here on out aside from the curbs not existing yet. The surroundings will definitely change a ton.

So back during my anime phase in Highschool i watched this anime called future gpx cyber formula which was like speed racer on crack. I played some of the games and thought if anybody would wanna venture into these tracks?

Well i love to play with these in AC but idk about it's tyre performance even boosts (we can try use DRS as Aero Mode on selected cars XD)

I have waited for an overhaul of this mod for a long time. Great job kamil

Pleasure is mine. Really glad I can make any input to the community. Cheers(^^

Hi Kamil,
thanks for these! I tried them out at Zolder and just seem to be skating across the track on braking and have no road feel. I was getting a warning to reduce my FF on the DBR1, tried a few settings but not working out. The AMR One is better, I can at least feel the road... wonder what the issue is with the DBR1 settings... I have a CSL Elite F1.
thanks!

Zrzut ekranu (20).png
I had many problems with the suspension in this one... still learning how to make it work properly. I will try fixing this and update the link along with pescarolos lights rework soon. If I would fail at this, This guy, Fullnoise makes spot on lmp suspension solutions.

Great work. Open top LMP1 could maybe do with a little more wait to the steering. Just feels to light.

I had explained what the issue is...steer assist is 2.0....... change to 1.00 and its golden..

I will update the link soon. Thank You, I have been trying what this variable does and forgot to set it back.

edit: https://mega.nz/file/jbZiwbDK#XAudKDBODRZdfPL1TPHJhayWFxEH7z-xpMqfDUQ3q3A

Try them now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a list of 'wet' track mods for AC at all (or even better, some links)? Just getting into rain with CM and CSP and loving it so far.

I have searched (although not exhaustively - over 2000 pages! :boggled:) this thread but would appreciate any links or help. Thanks :cheers:

Pukekohe rf2 conversion . 28 grid slots . 2 layouts , with and without chicane
had a go at sum night lighting but its a bit ... yeh...
and sum reason the digital flags stayed on during the race.
other than that its a box of birds. :)
checked around at other versions and named it appropriately , hopefully no conflicts .

https://mega.nz/file/jZ002BaD#fXWPNHDtynrRv-R-Z0LkXrbt6anieA3pIO36aillfGE

Thank you for the awesome version here. One glitch - hotlap sessions for both layouts start somewhere on the horse racing track :odd: Totally not a show-stopper, but I wasn't able to solve it by poking around in the files (I have learned it is baked into the KN5 file(s)).

Yeah, that's the one @MrB00 linked a few posts above.
It's funny, AD has removed most objects but forgot some flagpoles (does not disturb me) but also forgot to remove the spectators that are now sitting on invisible grandstands... :lol:
Probably just a simple oversight, maybe from testing the prerelease track without world details maxed out. AD is normally pretty meticulous, his car mods were always graphically head and shoulders above the vast majority of other conversions from the earliest days of AC modding and they still stand up well today, and there's often a folder included with manufacturer's info about the car, different trim options, driver suits etc.
I've been having a blast in a lot of AD cars lately and they still look and feel great even up against top-tier recent releases. I guess he followed proper pipeline guidelines before most modders were even aware of them? Who knows.
Anyway, not sure if AD checks in here any more but paging @Showmebest66 to draw his attention to the floating spectators, just in case.

Last edited:
I've seen this image quite a lot but I can't seem to find the car - does anyone have it ?

9YMe_DV9ii0.jpg

Looks like the Pikes Peak Escudo from SLRE.
(hopefully this one isn't a paid mod)

Assettoland have actually both Pikes Peak cars from Suzukis: https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/suzuki

upload_2021-1-4_11-0-34.png

https://mega.nz/file/0ccUwKCZ#6LUPmYY99rM1eASx-aP50W0c7z8QlhZwuNU7mLs48VQ

and the SX4 Fana has linked above

upload_2021-1-4_11-1-58.png

Probably just a simple oversight, maybe from testing the prerelease track without world details maxed out. AD is normally pretty meticulous, his car mods were always graphically head and shoulders above the vast majority of other conversions from the earliest days of AC modding and they still stand up well today, and there's often a folder included with manufacturer's info about the car, different trim options, driver suits etc.
I've been having a blast in a lot of AD cars lately and they still look and feel great even up against top-tier recent releases. I guess he followed proper pipeline guidelines before most modders were even aware of them? Who knows.
Anyway, not sure if AD checks in here any more but paging @Showmebest66 to draw his attention to the floating spectators, just in case.

Some examples (I have my world detail at max...) @Showmebest66
specs.png
poles.png
pole.png

Last edited:
I use aston martin vantage gt12 mod has a very long braking distance. 100-0 = 65 meters. how do we fix this?

Is this the case in your gt12 mods?

I wish someone would re-do the SimTRAXX Pikes Peak or convert the Dirt Rally versions. This is sorely missing in AC, its iconic and beautiful location. With the upcoming weather and the newer cloud systems that we have PP would really be interesting .
it is under consideration
I have a few different sources...
If you can list ones you know (or ones that have yet to be converted)
thank you

it is under consideration
I have a few different sources...
If you can list ones you know (or ones that have yet to be converted)
thank you

I only know of the simtraxx version.

as far as what games had it, off the top of my head:

Dirt (1) original
Dirt Rally
Sensation Leob Rally
I think at least one of the Grand Turismos had it, but shocking I have not folly that title.

Update v1.6.2
Add RPM LED
The rogue floating piece of geometry between the dashboard and windscreen that I reported earlier was still there so I removed it in Blender. I also did a couple of VERY quick 'n' simple ksAmbient tweaks to some cockpit shaders to balance the tones and darken the white elements I mentioned. It had to be pretty simple because of the object grouping. A full PBR rework of the cockpit would be nice, old cars like this look great with metallic switchgear.
New kn5 attached (plus a backup of the existing one in case you want to revert).
Changes are nothing extensive, LoDs don't need redoing or anything, and it's been tested to ensure that lights/wiper etc all work as before.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/die770x3nlhl4qp/actk_ford_gt40mk2.7z/file

Last edited:
Cams for RT Daytona (Sportscar layout).
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
Hello my friend! You are doing a great job! Is it possible to make cameras for the Tochigi URD track? It has two cameras and not very good ones. Maybe they already did, but I didn't know about it? Thank you in advance!

Hello my friend! You are doing a great job! Is it possible to make cameras for the Tochigi URD track? It has two cameras and not very good ones. Maybe they already did, but I didn't know about it? Thank you in advance!
someone has already done them i think, have you checked race department?

Pukekohe rf2 conversion . 28 grid slots . 2 layouts , with and without chicane
Screenshot_supercars_holden_zb_pukekohe_park_5-0-121-1-11-29.jpg

This is absolutely what I have been waiting for. With this done to this level, along with Hampton Downs and the reboot team version of Bathurst, AC really has become my perfect racing game.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back