Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
yeah, kinda disappointed to be honest, but something is not quite right because i get the same performance if i supersample 150%

yeah i read that and no luck, it fixed some spikes and made it more consistent, but performance should still be much better with the 3080

Do you get better performance on other race sims?

How is everyones VR performance nowadays? I can't seem to get a stable 90fps anymore whatever i do.

I've also noticed, that I've lost some FPS with my Rift CV1 since CSP 0.1.69. In CSP 0.1.70 "two major performance issues were fixed", but Ilja also wrote, that a new method of shadows filtering, that is now active by default, may still cost some performance and he will look into it in the future.

A few more details (did somebody have to say 50cal's this morning...).

Help needed to complete:

1) Still need someone to help me to add an era correct wiper with animation.
2) Does anyone know how to help me take the "flash headlights" button and light up the gun tips?
3) I need the tail lights to blink alternatively when I put on hazards.

PM me....

I was worried if I could release this to the public, but I am happy to announce - I got approval and permission from the Gary Paterson to use his model.

upload_2021-1-11_17-50-24.png

upload_2021-1-11_17-51-17.png

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1610370288.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1610370288.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
New car mod realesed the Ginetta Akula

View attachment 984143

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Credits:
  • 3d model: gamemodels.ru
  • model conversion : @TonySSS and Me
  • sound: from the Jaguar Project 8
  • physic: frome the Beto 488 pista and adapted by me
  • Thanks for the help of Cony and Kallig

I am very interested in your feedback (positive or negative) if you find any problems, bugs or things to correct send me a message I will try to fix it.

Enjoy ;)

What a nice surprise. Thanks. Its fun to drive

Last edited by a moderator:
New car mod realesed the Ginetta Akula

View attachment 984143

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Credits:
  • 3d model: gamemodels.ru
  • model conversion : @TonySSS and Me
  • sound: from the Jaguar Project 8
  • physic: frome the Beto 488 pista and adapted by me
  • Thanks for the help of Cony and Kallig

I am very interested in your feedback (positive or negative) if you find any problems, bugs or things to correct send me a message I will try to fix it.

Enjoy ;)

Great CAR thanks and congrats for your mod

Last edited by a moderator:
"My" car has the correct gear ratios and red line. The car that reached 387 km/h had the rev limiter removed;)

Fragment from Wikipedia: "In August 1993, McLaren tested the XP3 prototype – which was limited to 433 kW (581 hp; 589 PS) – at the Nardò Ring. They calculated a top speed of 231 mph (372 km/h) from the data recording inside the car."
Nardó is precisely where I tested your car. Well done, mate!

Fragment from Wikipedia: "In August 1993, McLaren tested the XP3 prototype – which was limited to 433 kW (581 hp; 589 PS) – at the Nardò Ring. They calculated a top speed of 231 mph (372 km/h) from the data recording inside the car."
Nardó is precisely where I tested your car. Well done, mate!

Here you have the video of the record:

The production McLaren F1 has a maximum of 7.500 rpm. In the video you can see the tachometer almost reaching 8.000 rpm ;)

Another good video of the record:

I drove it in a 904 in 1965. I was at Zuffenhausen for CAR and DRIVER and von Hanstein asked me if I'd like to drive a 904 at Solitude. Since I was a huge Gurney fan, I said, "Of course!" After lunch. they turned me loose in a silver 904 with dealer plates and I immediately started doing laps of the circuit. I only quit when it got dark and Huschke sent his amanuensis to look for me.

Wow, that must have been absolutely epic! I don't even know what I would give to get an opportunity like that :embarrassed:
Being just a student the only thing I can hope for is that after the whole virus-situation is over a colleague of mine will keep his promise that I'll be able to visit the "heilige Hallen" of Mercedes. I'd love to finally see one of the Penske PC-23s in the flesh. Some years ago they had it in the exhibition at the racing wall, but for some reason (I guess because in europe nobody knows about that beauty, and mostly because they needed space for Nico's and Lewis' F1 cars ^^ ) they put it back to Fellbach.

Help needed to complete:

2) Does anyone know how to help me take the "flash headlights" button and light up the gun tips?

PM me....

I was worried if I could release this to the public, but I am happy to announce - I got approval and permission from the Gary Paterson to use his model.

View attachment 984149
View attachment 984150

Cant wait for this one, looking good :embarrassed:

Weird, I've never eaten enough Chipotle to do that. Impressive outing.

Hahahahahaha I have, but never that powerful exhaust..

Last edited:

Help needed to complete:

PM me....

View attachment 984149
View attachment 984150

Very much looking forward to this Browser 👍

Last edited:
Guys, does wrong LOD settings makes objects such as grandstand and buildings become invisible at some distance and visible at certain distance? If it is, how can i fix that ext_config file?

not wrong LOD settings, just too short. I believe you can adjust them with this:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS= (or meshes, depending on whats more practical)
LOD_OUT= (a number, in meters; 100, 300, 750, play with it)

Thank you Claudio for made this site i didnt know who made it exactly ,but must say its fantastic job .A lot of people will be helpful.All credits go to Claudio WRC74:cheers:.Stay safe
As i say previous here you will find page ,thanks to Claudio WRC74 with all links to pages for download mods for AC,Rf2, Automobilista etc.I hope it will be helpful .Cheers

https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/telecharger-mods

Last edited:

Help needed to complete:

PM me....

View attachment 984149
View attachment 984150
LOL those machine guns really made my day. Thank you! Someone should make an fps carmagedon game with believable physics and ffb out of this.

Anyone had any of these issues?
Any idea or help of what is going on please?

Translating the bold phrase says: - The file or directory is damage or unreadable -
upload_2021-1-12_1-52-3.png

I just lost the most of the 'grid type' options!?
upload_2021-1-12_2-6-3.png

This is the running CM version (paid version)
upload_2021-1-12_2-22-32.png

Thank you.

Any change of a link to the discord?

Please be aware that this is not a track for driving! This is a conversation of a photo shooting place from GranTursmo 5. Similar to "Akiba" and "Yongen" by Magic-Oh-Dae.

Kyoto - Gion v1.0 Map for screenshots only
AC Custom Shaders IS required
convert from GT5 by esprit3905 encrypted by x4fab

my PC says there is a trojan in the file, so beware if you happen to have no AV on for some reason...
no, no there is not a virus in the file.

lol. No exe, no html... i bet its triggering off of ui json

Years ago I uploaded a mod, that had my old hacker name in the readme.txt = triggered some AI

UNLESS A MOD HAS A .EXE OR .COM EXECUTABLE YOU CANNOT GET A VIRUS FROM A MOD

I myself have started to make DTM 2018 and DTM 2020 championship, yesterday, and... there's many things that should be improved in CM regarding championships management.
I've watch some of your videos but setting AI level just doesn't work correctly. They are always sorted randomly.

I don't know where to ask for bug / features request because the CM forum is not really a forum :(
Something I'd like to see is the ability to select a track skin and set proper time date.

for the skins I activate them on the circuits before launching the championships because I did not find the option in the championship menu during the creation, for the AI level indeed it is a known problem the only solution is to test before the end of the championship and to adjust the level in the car panel, it also depends on the quality of the circuits where all the AI do not have the same speed even if everything is set to 90 or 100%

Hey Claudio,
even if I don't really plan to play championship mode, your site is a goldmine for downloading cars and track to create realistic grids! Thank you for sharing!!! :bowdown:

thank you to you, yes this is a list of websites that I have been using for years and so I wanted to centralize this on one page because there are so many mods for Assetto Corsa that beginners are a bit lost

for the skins I activate them on the circuits before launching the championships because I did not find the option in the championship menu during the creation, for the AI level indeed it is a known problem the only solution is to test before the end of the championship and to adjust the level in the car panel, it also depends on the quality of the circuits where all the AI do not have the same speed even if everything is set to 90 or 100%

Finally, I switch to the QuickDrive "Week-End Race" option with a preset for each Championship round ; it allow everything needed : perfect grid with proper AI settings per track, track's skin, time/date, temp., wind speed, etc.

But, naturally, it would be better if all this could be implemented into Championships.

Last edited:
Is someone able to help me with that issue and a workaround? Currently I think I can´t be the only one which gauges glow like hell, with latest csp preview and sol alpha? Currently I only can fix it when this is applied (emmissive gain to 100% instead of 200%):

View attachment 984142

It´s also not pp filter related, tried with several ones incl. default and SOL.

Thank you.
I wish I could help you with a solution...I just want to let you know I have the same 'issue'. The dashboard/cockpit lighting is way too bright.
First I thought it was the car itself but that's not the case. Cannot pinpoint the root cause. So if it helps a little bit: you're not alone ;)

Edit: nuance: the too bright dash is not with all cars. Played around with AE Exposure in sol app. Didn't help...keep searching

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back