Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Credits:
  • 3d model: gamemodels.ru
  • model conversion : @TonySSS and Me
  • sound: from the Jaguar Project 8
  • physic: frome the Beto 488 pista and adapted by me
  • Thanks for the help of Cony and Kallig

I am very interested in your feedback (positive or negative) if you find any problems, bugs or things to correct send me a message I will try to fix it.

Enjoy ;)
Thanks for this, I was wondering when somebody was going to release an Akula.
You asked for feedback, so just something from a quick initial drive: the cockpit looks a little flat, so some AO and PBR shaders would go a long way to improving it. For example, the metallic elements in the cockpit of the real car are just a flat light grey in your car (they almost look unshaded) whereas in the actual car they seem to have a matte dark chrome or brushed aluminium finish. If you're not comfortable using PBR shaders perhaps a shader could be lifted from the cockpit metal detailing a suitable Kunos car? It looks like the materials might need separating first, most of the cockpit shaders seems to be referenced from one single DDS.

gibetta-2669c.jpg gibetta-2670d.jpg gibetta-2671e.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for the update an your nice work.

Is it still compatible with the road physics mesh from @frankalexandre ?

If yes I can manually add the kn5 files and edit the models.ini
I added the @frankalexandre mesh to the new v2.1 and it got improved.
The FFB feel on my DD wheel was too harsh and it was shaking and rumbling where it shouldn't.
The new mesh is still a cure.

The topic about "authors" is a very delicated one.

Assetto 3D modellers should mention the designer of the car, then the car brand, then the original game an author of the car 3D model, then the authors of the program they used to port the car to Assetto...and the story would never end.

Physics moders should mention the bibliography of all the data they have used, all the drawings and technical data...an we can go on forever.

So, it´s my thought, but why don´t people take these things easier?

I appreciate your thoughts and amability, but I hate if this becomes a war instead a enjoyment and don´t want to spend time justifying myself for something I do just for share ;)

For me it´s easier to have the cars on my hard drive, play with them and don´t argue with anyone :)

Your doing a good work on your mods, so just keep it up.
Personally, I just think that give credits to the authors is an important thing of my hobby, because without them I couldn't enjoy doing mods!

Bye!

Last edited:
Well done GTplanet..... another guy doing what the thread suggests leaves....

I get that AC modder is being polite now, but his opening post was very confrontational.

He uses a ripped model, which someone else then uses but makes better physics, and the GTplanet mod police get involved.

AC modder did not create the model, he ripped it.

Jandrovi please stick around, your stuff is fantastic.

Initial D. Street Stage - Usui Circuit

Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_idss_usuicircuitearly_12-1-121-13-46-26.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_idss_usuicircuitearly_12-1-121-13-45-58.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_idss_usuicircuitearly_12-1-121-13-45-39.jpg

features:
- 2 pit/start for tandem running
- AI/CSP
* Please use the "grassfix" skin for grass (temporary fix)

v0.97
changelog:
- turned off road numbers and arrow glow (holiday edition only)
- fixed a few transparencies
- darker(ish) road
- fixed start/checkpoint banners (added night glow)
- added bounced light for track objects

:: DOWNLOAD ::

wip. lot of Group C from 80s. Soon start posting on my Patreon
1.jpg

Have you asked the original authors for permission ? And why is it hidden away behind a paywall whilst the originale mod was released for free ?

edit : oh you're the guy who has converted FRM's cars without authorization (and asked money for it, lol)

s554xsO.jpg

H3e9Eog.jpg

This is why we cannot have nice things (and people either encrypt their mod or just make them private)

edit : I am not trying to start a war or anything. Seeing how some modders ask money for basic conversions just does not sit right with me.

Last edited:
Something's up, I'm getting black rocks with your configs (CSP 0.1.72-preview1, but with RainFX unticked)
Edit: road edge looks borked too?

Before:
Screenshot_aston_martin_dbr1s_la_canyons_12-1-121-12-33-4.jpg

After:
Screenshot_aston_martin_dbr1s_la_canyons_12-1-121-12-29-55.jpg

Same time of day for both (10:30 am, mid June)
I do like the darker trees though..! ;)

Last edited:
Wanted to ask something today i switched from 720p to 1080p yup just now lol.
Anyways it looks like the FPS dropped a bit i'm fine at running the game somewhere around 30-60 FPS like i did with 720P
are there any settings that i can turn off while keeping the game to look as good?
I'm running this on a RX560 4gb and a Ryzen 3 2200G 3.40 GHz not sure what settings to use.
2021.01.12-13.23.png

Last edited:
I appreciate your thoughts and amability, but I hate if this becomes a war instead a enjoyment and don´t want to spend time justifying myself for something I do just for share ;)

For me it´s easier to have the cars on my hard drive, play with them and don´t argue with anyone :)

Mr. Jandrovi, I can't say I would know you and I haven't followed this thread too intensively lately, but this is what I see: You share your modded physics here and what do you get? Praise, praise, praise. Then one person mentions about giving credits to the rights authors and you see it as the war of egos and leave? I don't mean to put words into your mouths, this is just how I see it.

Only ego that can be seen here in the couple of last pages of this thread is yours. Please don't let it get in the way of sharing your physics reworks now or in the future, similar thing has happened here way too many times with different modders.

I get that AC modder is being polite now, but his opening post was very confrontational.

He uses a ripped model, which someone else then uses but makes better physics, and the GTplanet mod police get involved.

I said "credits the original authorS". Not just me.

Last edited:
Wanted to ask something today i switched from 720p to 1080p yup just now lol.
Anyways it looks like the FPS dropped a bit i'm fine at running the game somewhere around 30-60 FPS like i did with 720P
are there any settings that i can turn off while keeping the game to look as good?
I'm running this on a RX560 4gb and a Ryzen 3 2200G 3.40 GHz not sure what settings to use.
View attachment 984232

Anisatropic filtering: 8x
Reflections resolution: 1024x1024
One faces per frames

Last edited:
No, you misunderstood me. I currently do not use Championship anymore, I'm just using QuickDrive Race Week-end, instead. That mean one preset file per round.

Go to Quick-Drive and select "Race Week-end":
- Select the track and the car you wish to drive, with the right skins
- Define the time/date/weather conditions, etc.
- Create the grid with the right skins, AI levels, etc.
- Save this as a preset like "DTM2020 - RD01 Spa"
- You're done with the first round.

Now, you don't have a complete Championship anymore but you have "rounds" which can be loaded individually ; and you will have, I guess, everything needed.

Cons: If you make many "Championships" this ways, you end up with a large number of preset files...
When I setup a championship I setup and edit AC career files.
You can set these up to use the correct date/year, time, weather and wind etc. The way to do this is setup a quick race for every round of your season in CM. A 5 lap race will do. Set your actual date such as 18/6/2010 if that is the time/date you want to capture. Set your temp, wind, weather etc.
Also ensure the track has correct Geo settings as you need this for CM to set the right seasonal adjustments. Run your quick race or even just start it and exit.
Go to your PC Documents folder and then the Assetto Corsa folder. Look for the Log folder and open log.txt.
All the information is there for you to copy and paste into your event.ini file. You will have to scroll down a bit to get to the "race" section.
Once you have all this info into each event.ini file then when you run your season or career through CM it will automatically load all your settings.

Have you asked the original authors for permission ? And why is it hidden away behind a paywall whilst the originale mod was released for free ?

edit : oh you're the guy who has converted FRM's cars without authorization (and asked money for it, lol)

s554xsO.jpg

H3e9Eog.jpg

This is why we cannot have nice things (and people either encrypt their mod or just make them private)

edit : I am not trying to start a war or anything. Seeing how some modders ask money for basic conversions just does not sit right with me.
you have right for oppinion. I make conversions and share it. And dont sell them, but the time have spent . It far not 20 minute thing to do. I also do tracks from zero and share them for free. So relax.

PS: Whats wrong with encription? Why people hate it? It have nothing with driving the car in sim, just showroom. really, does it matter?

Last edited:
hi guys i am going to create the ferrari 348gtc / lm. if anyone has a good 3d model write me so I can create another fireball on AC. for now the only one I have found is that of GTR2

I´m finishing physics to the Porsche Carrera GT, but there´s a problem with the sound (not a problem for me).

In its day, I personally bought the sound of Marti´s Car Collection (not 100% happy with it, but was the best available). As a paid sound mod, maybe it cannot be shared here.

In case it can´t be shared here, do we have a good sound for the Carrera GT?

Last edited:

So it's ok for you to be confrontational when you attack people but not someone else who politely asked to have some credits for his edited mod.
The trouble with this place is people don't bother asking if it's ok to edit someone else's work. I'm not bothered to hear that it was ripped from somewhere as that is not the argument here. It's simple if you are a member here to know who is making mods and send them a request or ask to assist in making the physics better, all I see is people wanting to take someone elses work and make it their own. And you wonder why encryption is a ragin argument.
Anyway it's nice to see people making new physics edits here but it would also be nice for people to try and ask for permission or offer help before doing so.

Oh and your beloved Jakubp (who is now on discord btw) who made those wonderful physics you loved so much uses a controller so let that sink in before you slag me off next time!!

Thanks for this, I was wondering when somebody was going to release an Akula.
You asked for feedback, so just something from a quick initial drive: the cockpit looks a little flat, so some AO and PBR shaders would go a long way to improving it. For example, the metallic elements in the cockpit of the real car are just a flat light grey in your car (they almost look unshaded) whereas in the actual car they seem to have a matte dark chrome or brushed aluminium finish. If you're not comfortable using PBR shaders perhaps a shader could be lifted from the cockpit metal detailing a suitable Kunos car? It looks like the materials might need separating first, most of the cockpit shaders seems to be referenced from one single DDS.

View attachment 984226 View attachment 984227 View attachment 984228
Thanks for your feedback, I will try to fix and improve this

I said "credits the original authorS". Not just me.

You also said "our" cars..... they are no more your models as mine..... just to be clear..

I just can't quite believe that we are pushing away yet another modder from this thread.... i find it bizzare....
Not picking out even you, just the people who sided with you instead of just saying "get a grip you don't own the model he used"...

Last edited:
You also said "our" cars..... they are no more your models as mine..... just to be clear..

I just can't quite believe that we are pushing away yet another modder from this thread.... i find it bizzare....
Not picking out even you, just the people who sided with you instead of just saying "get a grip you don't own the model he used"...
OK then, get a model and see what you can do with it. It always looks like the ownership of a model is all that matters in Modding, as you didn't need to do anything else.

You could try something: download a GTS model you have no ownership on and make a complete mod out of it. It doesn't require any knowledge or work right? Get into it then

About people leaving what they are doing.
Are we really going to forget that some of the best modders this game has ever seen like trawa or crash stopped Modding publicly for good because of behaviors like what you are supporting?

I wish people realised how much work some people invest in this... it just looks like that the only thing that matters is who made the model, everything else is just pointless

You don't seem to get the point. It's not the model, I'm not a 3D designer, so none of my mods has a 3D model done by me. But in my mods you'll always find a "base mod done by..." and all the rest of the people who helped me credited.

The reason why I started out a bit unpolite with jandrovi is because a long time ago all he used to do was just take our cars (and others', of course) and release them as his own release. This was pointed to me by a user, but I never did anything about it, because once you release something, this thing belong to the community. But when I see here that after all this time he didn't change his ways, I admit, I get a bit upset.

The funny thing here is that he is talented, so he really didn't need to just copy and I'm happy he found this out.

Last edited:
No common decency anymore. How difficult is it to send someone a message asking if it's ok to make new physics and release a new version. More so if a modder is active here or on discord.
Anyway this isn't getting anywhere and will be deleted i'm sure

The reason why I started out a bit unpolite with jandrovi is because a long time ago all he used to do was just take our cars (and others', of course) and release them as his own release. This was pointed to me by a user, but I never did anything about it, because once you release something, this thing belong to the community. But when I see here that after all this time he didn't change is ways, I admit, I get a bit upset.

You must be joking...

That´s totally untrue. I never released a car as mine, because the only place where I released "my" mods was in a private Discord channel and always letting clear that my changes were on the physics side, not the modelling. Basically, because the original mods were placed in that Discord and I used them to implement the physics.

Sorry. I´m out ;)

Last edited:
You must be joking...

That´s totally untrue. I never released a car as mine, because the only place where I released "my" mods was in a private Discord channel and always letting clear that my changes were on the physics side, not the modelling. Basically, because the mods where placed in that Discord.

Sorry. I´m out ;)
it's ok calm down, i was talking in general and not just about you. Although you quoted the post by ACModder and not me

You must be joking...

That´s totally untrue. I never released a car as mine, because the only place where I released "my" mods was in a private Discord channel and always letting clear that my changes were on the physics side, not the modelling. Basically, because the mods where placed in that Discord and I used them to implement the physics.

Sorry. I´m out ;)

Hi could i have your discord link?
Just reply to our PM's. Cheers and very sorry to see you go but hope to see your stuff on another outlet....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back