Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,751 comments
Anyone else getting opaque glass on the Honda Civic VTi ST by M. Kass & R. Malagoli updated by Assettoland v26012021?
There's a long list of improvements in the changelog but they seem to have broken the glass somewhere along the line.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME ANYBODY WHY CANT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE SETUP OF CAR? WHEN I DID IT THE CAR NOT MOVING IT .... AND THEN MOVING ALONE .. WHY?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME ANYBODY WHY CANT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE SETUP OF CAR? WHEN I DID IT THE CAR NOT MOVING IT .... AND THEN MOVING ALONE .. WHY?

I've also experienced a similar issue with some recently downloaded mods....I found that by switching tire type sometimes fixes the issue. But certainly perplexed by the issue....

Hi guys, today I got the Targa Florio from sim traxx, I set CM in the weekend session but when the qualifying phase comes the game crashes, I immediately reported it on their discord channel but they didn't take me into consideration, does anyone have any advice for me?

i want daytona 50 pits if exist ... for make the full grid race

I've also experienced a similar issue with some recently downloaded mods....I found that by switching tire type sometimes fixes the issue. But certainly perplexed by the issue....
when i change the tyres i have the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of surprised this one hasn't been done already - but, is anyone working on RainFX for DDM_Fujimi_Kaido? I'm not against learning to do it myself, but I know a few of us here like making configs - @Cozy61 and @PGMurphy seem to be the main standouts there ;)
Happy to do it if you have a link to the track. Stuck indoors at the moment so this keeps me sort of sane :banghead::boggled:

i want daytona 50 pits if exist ... for make the full grid race
Hi, To help you with your English translation The phrase is... ‘if anybody has ‘ insert request’ I would be grateful for a link. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping someone can help me out with NeckFX settings. I was running ACC yesterday with helmet cam, which I think is brilliant. It does not employ the usual "look to apex" that most sims do, which I do not like. I always lose touch with whether or not the car is pointing straight and I hit the power at the wrong time and lose the back end. With ACC helmet cam, it 'leans in' at the corners rather than 'looking in'. Much better. What NeckFX settings would I use and not use for a similar setup? Thanks for any info!

Cams for Acu´s Okutama Track (all layouts)
Have Fun.
@DaBaeda I've added these cams to an Okutama update I've been doing by request from @Fanapryde, adding dynamic choppers, a circling blimp, new balloons with flame glow, new default billboards, a small selection of additional billboard skins, new darker mountains in the background and some other stuff.
It's almost ready for release but it'd be good to add a RainFX config (including for the drift track) with drips coming off gantries, bridges, grandstands etc.
Anyone up for the task?

Someone know if exist a Ferrari 312T2, the one from 1976 without the airbox at the top of the car... Maybe someone can work on it

This one ?

kWFfqd8.png

@DaBaeda I've added these cams to an Okutama update I've been doing by request from @Fanapryde, adding dynamic choppers, a circling blimp, new balloons with flame glow, new default billboards, a small selection of additional billboard skins, new darker mountains in the background and some other stuff.
It's almost ready for release but it'd be good to add a RainFX config (including for the drift track) with drips coming off gantries, bridges, grandstands etc.
Anyone up for the task?

Here you go mate...

Create a new ext_config.ini as usually:

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = groove?, tarmac_main?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = groove?, tarmac_main?
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = ?ARMCO?, ?WALL?, ?SPONSOR?,
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASS?, ?SAND?, BRIDGE,
LINES_MATERIALS = b?, rumble?
STREAM_EDGE_... = 65.41, 25.51, -669.35
STREAM_POINT_... = 52.66, 25.5, -662.57

Streaming edges and points...I still need to learn it properly. If @Cozy61 may finish the rest, I would be grateful. :)

Last edited:
Pukekohe rf2 conversion . 28 grid slots . 2 layouts , with and without chicane
had a go at sum night lighting but its a bit ... yeh...
and sum reason the digital flags stayed on during the race.
other than that its a box of birds. :)
checked around at other versions and named it appropriately , hopefully no conflicts .

https://mega.nz/file/jZ002BaD#fXWPNHDtynrRv-R-Z0LkXrbt6anieA3pIO36aillfGE

Hi sorry I've been away from the forum and missed this as the link is now gone. Is there any chance of a reupload please? Thanks in advance

Autodromo International Siracusa v1.2

Located in Eastern Sicily, the small circuit of Autodromo International Siracusa is now a shadow of its former, more prestigious self.

Originally a street circuit, racing began in Spring 1950 when the circuit held the 1st Coppa d’Oro di Sicilia (Sicily Golden Cup), a race for Sport cars. The following year the circuit held the first Syracuse Grand Prix, a non championship F1 race. The circuit continued to host F1 races until 1967, with racing coming to an end in 1970. By 2000, a new permanent circuit was built and small racing events were held.

Recently, this circuit fell out of use and is now abandoned. We have brought it back to its former glory!

screenshot_vmw_ford_mustang_cobra_imsa_rmi_siracusa_2021_25-1-121-1-51-54-jpg.440528

screenshot_ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd_siracusa_2021_25-0-121-22-49-31-jpg.440526

Converted with permission of the original author, Massimo Grassa

Features:
  • 20 pit/start grid
  • CSP LightsFX, GrassFX
  • dedicated physical road mesh w/camber
  • loving care <3

Credits:
Author - Massimo Grassa
AC Conversion - RMi_wood
Misc, Lights & Road mesh - maruto / martincoulombe
Cameras - Dabaeda
Tree help - Slider666

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back