Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
Officially abandoned, yes.
The picture was taken in 2011 when the track still was used unofficially by driving schools, motor clubs etc, but not for official races.
Here's another picture, also taken in 2011 where you can see the construction of the kerbs a bit better. They are clearly formed as sawtooth kerbs:

View attachment 988917

More info and pictures here: https://www.moto.it/news/pista-siracusa-lavori-apertura.html
All considerations and skins were researched from a historical point of view (thank @maruto)

Hope this is not too much off-topic
Quick question for you: is possible to make a shot with the track cameras and have the blur effect? I usually use f5 and then select the ratio obtain more or less blur effect, but if I want to do it with track cameras is it possible in AC or I need to use other apps or tools?
If is possible to do so in AC can you DM me with the steps for it?

Hi to everyone! @Paulo Ribeiro you are always in my mind with your jokes and your gifts (Grazie!)
View attachment 989031 View attachment 989032 View attachment 989033 View attachment 989034 View attachment 989035 View attachment 989036 .

Thanks a lots for your friendship! I hope you are fine.

Thank you my dear friend.

No, those pictures are not from a real Clio Williams. But they could very well be.

This all mod is absolutely fabulous, brilliant and completely breathtaking.
Never was in a Williams version. but did was in a RSi 1.8.

I will not be lost with qualitative adjectives. But even the damn horn is like I can remember. The bodyroll going along with the corner intensity.
So Renault. So Clio generation 1.

For me. If not the best mod, it is one of the best in Assetto Corsa!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hope this is not too much off-topic
Quick question for you: is possible to make a shot with the track cameras and have the blur effect? I usually use f5 and then select the ratio obtain more or less blur effect, but if I want to do it with track cameras is it possible in AC or I need to use other apps or tools?
If is possible to do so in AC can you DM me with the steps for it?
Yes F5 photomode and play with the shutter speed.

A couple of examples:
Screenshot_rollovers_cadillac_dpivr_rt_daytona_1-1-121-11-45-9.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_monza_30-0-121-15-15-20.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_ks_nordschleife_29-0-121-17-16-40.jpg

Big update of Le Mans´85
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks
  • removed shadows from invisible walls
  • removed some more unneeded shadows too (minimal FPS Gain)
  • adjusted grass brightness for better matching different parts
  • reworked trees completely
  • fixed some false tree textures
  • optimized them performance wise too, while reworking them (gained ~30-40fps more)
  • added working hotlapstart
  • added basic Rain FX config
  • joined old configs and changed them for working lights, Grass FX ...
  • crowd are configurable by CSP Track adjustments
  • fixed some alpha shader for different objects
  • added some more difference LOD settings for gaining a bit more FPS
  • removed visible wall in the Virage de Mulsanne (right side in front of the garages)
  • added @DaBaeda ´s cams (thx for them, as for all the other ones)
Making a new AI line will take still a while. LSM is to busy for now.
Sorry, no new screenshots to show. Could only post some very old ones, so better none. :)
Hardest part for good fps is still (as in so many other Le Mans tracks) the S/F part with all the ads, buildings etc.
Maybe later on even more optimization could improve even more performance, but this was the first time working with optimization, so mainly worked on the trees. :)

Last edited:
Big update of Le Mans´85
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks
  • removed shadows from invisible walls
  • removed some more unneeded shadows too (minimal FPS Gain)
  • adjusted grass brightness for better matching different parts
  • reworked trees completely
  • fixed some false tree textures
  • optimized them performance wise too, while reworking them (gained ~30-40fps more)
  • added working hotlapstart
  • added basic Rain FX config
  • joined old configs and changed them for working lights, Grass FX ...
  • crowd are configurable by CSP Track adjustments
  • fixed some alpha shader for different objects
  • added some more difference LOD settings for gaining a bit more FPS
  • removed visible wall in the Virage de Mulsanne (right side in front of the garages)
  • added @DaBaeda´s cams (thx for them, as for all the other ones)
Making a new AI line will take still a while. LSM is to busy for now.
Sorry, no new screenshots to show. Could only post some very old ones, so better none. :)
Hardest part for good fps is still (as in so many other Le Mans tracks) the S/F part with all the ads, buildings etc.
Maybe later on even more optimization could improve even more performance, but this was the first time working with optimization, so mainly worked on the trees. :)
Hi. Is there now lights for night time racing. As in pit buildings,stands,Marshall post etc. Many thanks.

Hi. Is there now lights for night time racing. As in pit buildings,stands,Marshall post etc. Many thanks.
Yepp, should work now.
Here an old screenshot, made before my GPU got rotten:
upload_2021-2-2_22-5-29.png

Removed wall:
upload_2020-10-14_16-10-34-png.964935

upload_2020-10-14_16-11-36-png.964937

Weird false tree texture:
upload_2020-10-15_17-22-32-png.965146

Invisible wall casting shadows:
upload_2020-10-12_23-21-22-png.964595

But these screenshots are really old. Sorry, can´t make actually new ones from in game. :(

Last edited:
Somebody has recreated El Capitan from GT4.
It's been quite a while since I drove the original but I don't remember it being this tight and twisty, this.. small.
Kind of feels like the whole thing needs scaling up by 1.2x or something.
Even the spectators, marshalls and billboards feel small.
All in my mind?
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/el-capitan-gt4.39422/

Last edited:
In case anyone missed it, Reboot Team's Daytona has been updated to version 1.3. It now has four layouts (NASCAR and Moto added) and seems to have been optimized even more. Now I'm getting good, consistent FPS, even at dusk with the track lights on (but only my own car with no AI cars--haven't tried it on a track day or race yet).

@slider666 reports that this is a WIP version and another update will be coming eventually. I haven't tested all the layouts, but I can't see how it could get any better (but there must be something).

Daytona v1.3

Hosted on the Trained Monky Modding Web site.

Screenshot_tmm_octavia_cup_2018_rt_daytona_11-9-120-12-18-33-1024x576.jpg
At night and at dusk the lights were very dim. What do you think? Previous versions of the night lights were closer to the real. Extra layouts and cams look great!

Guys, this is driving me nuts. I've looked everywhere on CM options, how do I activate this new UI? It only works with A3PP CSP settings. I guess the GUI needs to be ticked otherwise it loads the old UI. But I'm missing something here because it only works with A3PP CSP settings. Any help?

View attachment 988995

Don´t go nuts, it is soo easy.

Open up gui.ini in \extension\config folder, and put a 1 instead of 0 here in this line (blue marked). Then the new GUI is no longer hidden:

upload_2021-2-2_23-49-2.png

If you remove "hidden" it is also visible in CM.

Edit: here is the wipers config for the Lambo Countach / S1 from Kunos:

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_s1_le_mans_85_3-1-121-0-10-12.jpg

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_chassis_SUB15
WIPERS = polymsh_detached1, GEO_part13_SUB1

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-2_23-52-41.png
    upload_2021-2-2_23-52-41.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I have only showed a part of this config since only 1 line matters here to solve the problem he had. Maybe with the latest CSP it has been changed as well, I am on 1.72p1

Last edited:
From Fecebook... imagine someone going a little crazy with their Caterham build.

The shifting animation needs some adjustment as the driver's reach is too short and low.

Erik Wispelwey Visual Storyteller
· 39m ·

After seeing some videos of people testing my Caterham-edit I realised I needed to spent a bit more time on it. So, here's an updated version. Nothing visual, just physics. It's still not an easy car to drive fast and it shouldn't be.

https://www.mediafire.com/.../caterham_rs900_v1.3.zip/file

This mod overwrites one I have.

Edit: After opening some files, I saw I have this mod for a year. :)

Every date and files matchs.

Last edited:
Did you physically film your screen? lol omg
Yes im and i want to show the people who dont have money the is posible to made videos if they want to do that, becouse today good pc is one big obstacle and coost a lot .If we all supprot each others we will be stronger togheter .I will made more videos like this on equipment which cost about 150 euros .Thank you all!

Last edited:
Ok boys and girls who didnt download yet a car BMW M6 GT3 for Asseto Coesa with bunch of skins ,can do here on this link from the video description .
This is just for those people who dont have this car yet ,and its free.See you !

Is not my screen but actualy is good and respect the others people work !I really like this, its great simple video and show how people with nothing can made a lot

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing your work and your time. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter if is new or old.

Cheers

Last edited:
Yepp, should work now.
Here an old screenshot, made before my GPU got rotten:
View attachment 989063

Removed wall:
upload_2020-10-14_16-10-34-png.964935

upload_2020-10-14_16-11-36-png.964937

Weird false tree texture:
upload_2020-10-15_17-22-32-png.965146

Invisible wall casting shadows:
upload_2020-10-12_23-21-22-png.964595

But these screenshots are really old. Sorry, can´t make actually new ones from in game. :(

Honestly, the grandstands seem to me to be a little poorly lit and the interior of the pits should perhaps be implemented in that sense.

Hello

I would like to know not for myself but for a friend if he can install content manager and all that goes with it on an assetto corsa not original kind ripped etc must it be automatically via STEAM the original game for that everything works without addiction

HI,
IMHO there' s a very interesting feature: exhaust (grey) smoke while running
This is the first time I see this effect in assetto corsa and I suppose this feature could be very useful to add further immersion: I wonder if it is possible to have occasional emissions of smoke/vapour etc,,, from a car during race, as it happens in real life and I kindly suggest to the extraordinary modders community to explore the potential of a such feature.
Best regards and off course thank you very mauch to all the contributors for the constant flow of enjoyment they provide us simple noob assetto corsa drivers.....:-)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back