Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Hi evryone i hope you are all safe and protected from this corona pandemic .Here is another car for download who hasnt done it before ,and the car in the question is the Porsche 911 Gt3 R 2019.Stay all safe ,protected and thank you all my friends !

Are these your YouTube videos? We do have an Assetto Corsa Videos thread on GTPlanet. I seem to be seeing a pattern with your posts of not-so-newly-released cars. :odd: I don’t have any problem with the videos themselves. It’s just that we have a dedicated thread for videos.

Welp...here comes the "private mods" controversy...

I doubt there will be one.
For me and i suspect others, if a mod is private then I don't see it as an issue.
It's no different from doing little bits like grass fx or rain configs or even some skins, cameras etc just for yourself.

I think the issues around it arise from children on facebook who make private stuff but post pictures up deliberately to gain attention and get a feeling of power and control from doing so.
Although for me they have every right to make stuff for themselves and not share it out IMO.

I suggest just ignore them as there is plenty (too much stuff) already to enjoy...

Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport reworked version of reworked version by Fall Guy

Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-48-48.jpg
Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-46-12.jpg
Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-51-28.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, i am using the bmw m5 LPD version. The problem is that the wipers of this car cant remove the rain drops on the windows. I tried to add this lines to the extension (ext_config.ini) but no luck
[WIPERS_TRACE...]
SURFACE =INTERNAL_GLASS, WINDOWS
WIPERS =wiper_left_base, wiper_right_base, wiper_left_rubber, wiper_right_rubber. The wipers just moving through the raindrops without removing. Any help will be highly appreciated !

Have you followed this guide? I also think you only need to add the surface that removes the rain and not the base. https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-get-wipers-to-clear-rain-off-of-the-windshield.198295/

Last edited:
@rs6daytona SURFACE=INTERNAL GLASS cannot be the correct choice here since you chose the INTERNAL glass, not the external one. Remove this entry and search for the external glass (is it WINDOWS in your case?).

Last edited:
Hi evryone i hope you are all safe and protected from this corona pandemic .Here is another car for download who hasnt done it before ,and the car in the question is the Porsche 911 Gt3 R 2019.Stay all safe ,protected and thank you all my friends !

Your videos are informative as you express your enthusiasm for the featured mod and they are useful for those that don't already have it, if that is the case.

However, before posting your videos here, I suggest performing a search of this thread (bar above, select to search this thread) to confirm the same version of the mod has already been posted, and acknowledge the previous post and include it below the video in your post here. Also, in your videos, be sure to mention the mod's version number and release date, and include that in the description as well.

As most or all of your of videos feature mods that were released or last updated months ago, this avoids any confusion as to whether someone already has the mod, or if it's a new mod they should download.

Last edited:
I mean, there is an airplane mod for AC that you can actually fly... Helicopter might be something cool to experiment with :lol: :D

Not sure that AC physics could support the use of a rotor-craft, though perhaps. We could probably better see this as one of those copters that are flying around the track. With CSP it could probably even shoot missiles or fireworks :D

Or why not a 'flying' camera in that blimp that seems to hover over every new track? With a way to pan, tilt & scan, or automatically follow one car.

So someone started a fan page...of a fan page... jeeeee suzzz kerrr rist.

That's up there with the person that started 'jimmy broadbent clips' on YT and just picks out, well, clips, of Jimmy.. currently has 60k subs....
Worlds has gone mad...
All harmless though i suppose ...
Sooooo Jimmy Broadbent himself? Cause he's said multiple times that's his channel, him and his stream mods post on it.

Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport reworked version of reworked version by Fall Guy

Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-48-48.jpg
Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-46-12.jpg
Screenshot-champ-car-2008-cleveland-grand-prix-28-1-121-13-51-28.jpg

This is improving. The extremely tall corner cones need to be cleaned up to remove the strange "shadows" and probably reduced in size some, though IRL they seem to use larger corner cones for this track for visibility. All the squat fat cones should be replaced as well with more realistic cones, and for runoff areas, invisible collideable walls need to be removed and the surfaces in those areas configured to be of off track and impose penalties. If the smaller balloons are kept in this mod, I suggest adding ropes so they appear "anchored" in place. It'd be cool if they react to the wind though, if that's even possible.

I know this will involve more work, but it's a fun fast indy track where you can constantly improve lap times, and the environment and experience is getting closer to the real thing. Even the bumpiness is about right... but oh those cones. They have an impact on the realism of this mod.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone noticed but @GzeroD has done a Porsche 962:
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2021/02/porsche-962.html

Yes, it's very good. Just lapped Hockenheim 1988 a few time with it.
I wonder though if there's a collider issue, as I'm getting more banging and sparks than I'd expect.

Direct download link (but be sure to visit the site).

preview.jpg

@GzeroD Your mods are so good. I know it's been mentioned before, but anything to make it easier to navigate the site, find the download links, and check for updates would make it so much easier to get to them, and get more benefit from your site. It's even a little confusing in its' current form. I know, it takes some time and work to change things, and there's always those that resist change and complain.

Last edited:
here it is
Just the job - thank you!
I've photoshopped the terrain map to make it darker/higher contrast/more saturated which helps with the grass but there are areas of concrete that need occluding from the GrassFX config to get rid of the weird patches of grey grass. Is this something you're able to do?
The city skyline is a great addition but the DDS needs trimming at the top to get rid of the horizontal black line - you can see this in one of your photos posted earlier.

There's a big hole in the pitlane exit of Cleveland, anyone can fix it? I would love to do it, but i have no time

EDIT: also on the main straight, there's a misalligned mesh, so there's a hole there too

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.02.28 - 16.53.28.59.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.02.28 - 16.56.25.66.png
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.02.28 - 16.56.38.72.png

Last edited:
If the smaller balloons are kept in this mod, I suggest adding ropes so they appear "anchored" in place. It'd be cool if they react to the wind though, if that's even possible.
Much better to nuke them altogether IMO. They look like something from a Phileas Fogg cartoon.
I'm guessing they're another bad default RTB object like the stumpy fat cones?

You could turn this into the absolute definitive edition by adding proper rim blur models and in my opinion better sound... Top work! :cheers:
Does this Clio work with CSP .0160 as well? I don't want to install a version of CSP that is marked as 'untested'

Version 3.0 - Released 2021.02.28
Renault Mégane Trophy II (2009)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• RealAKP for the precious collaboration

FEATURING

• scratch made physics (as always)
• CSP aero maps
• brakes thermodynamics
• Michelin S8B tire model
• VAO patch

CHANGELOG v3.0

Aerodynamic
• revised body aero maps
• added front brake ducts aero influence

Powertrain
• tweaked auto-shifter (grip threshold and cut-off time)
• slightly increased allowed overrevving in downshift

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• added Michelin S8B tire type
• implemented CSP DBW2 suspensions type
• implemented CSP bumpstop progressive spring
• implemented CSP brakes thermodynamics
• revised suspensions setup

Visual
• tweaked shaders
• minor changes on materials
• changed PBR carpaint material
• revised PBR interior materials
• added dirt on windscreen
• corrected mirrors texture
• regenerated VAO patch

Other changes
• added AI fuel consumption evaluation
• adjusted collider position
• revised setup options
• sounds volume on par with Kunos
• regenerated kn5 LoD files
• updated CM previews

DOWNLOAD

Sooooo Jimmy Broadbent himself? Cause he's said multiple times that's his channel, him and his stream mods post on it.

I wouldn't know as I don't watch him. Certainly not interested in these weird cults where people just hand over money to people in donations because they are watching them do something that they could be doing themselves....
I find it really weird, but each to their own i guess...

The fact that he can get a drive in the Praga series says more about Motorsport than Jimmy, fair play to him on that.
But my family being in UK motorsport we know loads of drivers who have been right through the system and they can't get a drive, not because of talent, but because of money or some weird 'celebrity' cult fetish that gets the teams salivating at the extra fans and money it brings.

It's new one in motorsport, used to just be money, now its "if you can bring us 600k youtube subscribers to our series, you are in."

I can't see any of the FIFA e sports guys being asked to play for Man City....unless they are actually talented footballers...

Having said that Jimmy will do well i am sure.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back