• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
LeMans from FM7 v1.8 march 2021 google drive mirror: mediafire
-works with vanilla AC
-better performance with walls in parts and physics divided a bit too
-smoothed bumps (again) between dunlop bridge and tertre rouge
-removed see-though holes in map
-current active chicane ai-line is based on Kavoriken's cuttin-last-corner one
3 alternatives in "chicane\ai" folder (you must copy/rename them to other layouts if you want them there...)
-24h layout has fly-over planes, animated baloons/blimp/helicopters, heli animations redone, not there in normal layouts
-performance layouts are there again by default now, no need to unpack
-in "_extras" folder: movable cones and planes with different colors
-to get more performance its safe to remove/backup: ...
see readme!

odd. the google drive link fails, at 55mb each time, but the mediafire one is ok.
upload_2021-3-17_6-21-36.png

-works with vanilla AC
3 alternatives in "chicane\ai" folder (you must copy/rename them to other layouts if you want them there...)
-24h layout has fly-over planes, animated baloons/blimp/helicopters, heli animations redone, not there in normal layouts
see readme!

that version of Le Mans is magnificent.
even the read.me file is a piece of art.
thank you so much. Excellent work.

Last edited:
Screenshot_bg_nissan_gtr50_dollypartondefiesgravity_16-2-121-20-39-26.png
Screenshot_bg_nissan_gtr50_dollypartondefiesgravity_16-2-121-20-41-56.png
Screenshot_bg_nissan_gtr50_dollypartondefiesgravity_16-2-121-21-3-38.jpg

Progress on the big glensheil map. Custom GrassFX handmade in these screenshots.
Placed nicely, so that noone will see the big yellow GrassFX plants pop-ups in the distance while driving.
Another way with the purple heather fields: i try to make the purple heather fields visible with the distance by reworking the google map, and then put the grassfx heather fields on these painted spots.
So many many hours of work with these special effects on the old versions of the map, will be even more spectacular in the future versions, i hope.

This will be included in the next upcoming updates by Grant.
Big thanks and respect again to him for this monster-project.
Besides ShutoRP, i think one of the most ambitious projects. And who would have thought Grant the magician even made the FPS better!

Last edited:
i'm having issues where in multiple class races the ai pushes eachother off by accident when overtaking,they then don't return to track but either retire immediately or after a few laps. Resulting in half the grid retiring.

What would fix this? Lowering agression or turning on the option in CSP "get back to the race after entering the pits" What does this do? does it repair the ai? do they lose a lap or skip places? Any insight would be very helpful

i'm having issues where in multiple class races the ai pushes each other off by accident when overtaking,they then don't return to track but either retire immediately or after a few laps. Resulting in half the grid retiring.

What would fix this? Lowering agression or turning on the option in CSP "get back to the race after entering the pits" What does this do? does it repair the ai? do they lose a lap or skip places? Any insight would be very helpful

"get back to the race after entering the pits" is not a great option as you end up with a lot of cars that haven't been repaired just limping around the track, getting in the way for the rest of the race. I find that "Le Mans" regardless of track maker is a track that has always suffered from unnecessary punting. It's largely due to the nature of the track, the different classes and their varying closing speeds, particularly at the end of the Mulsanne Straight.

You could try to fiddle with the ai_hints.ini in the data folder of each variation of this track in order to curtail the ai in some accident hotspots but it seems the author has already been there and done that.

I'm using 99.2% with a 0.8% spread for AI strength and 82.7% with a 17.4% spread for aggression. Tjis is whith a full field of mixed class 70s Lemans cars. The cars have roughly the same attrition as any other Le Mans era track I use. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

-works with vanilla AC
see readme!

Sorry if I'm being stupid, but the file sx_lemans.ini in this folder "...\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" says VERSION = 2.9 (November 6, 2019), does it matter if this file is being replaced by the one recently ".ini" in the track extension folder?

T
"get back to the race after entering the pits" is not a great option as you end up with a lot of cars that haven't been repaired just limping around the track, getting in the way for the rest of the race. I find that "Le Mans" regardless of track maker is a track that has always suffered from unnecessary punting. It's largely due to the nature of the track, the different classes and their varying closing speeds, particularly at the end of the Mulsanne Straight.

You could try to fiddle with the ai_hints.ini in the data folder of each variation of this track in order to curtail the ai in some accident hotspots but it seems the author has already been there and done that.

I'm using 99.2% with a 0.8% spread for AI strength and 82.7% with a 17.4% spread for aggression. Tjis is whith a full field of mixed class 70s Lemans cars. The cars have roughly the same attrition as any other Le Mans era track I use. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Thanks for the help! I just had the issue at the daytona 1.31 roadcourse, the busstop to be exact, what exactly would i have to change in the ini? Haven't tried any ai modifications before

Sorry if I'm being stupid, but the file sx_lemans.ini in this folder "...\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded" says VERSION = 2.9 (November 6, 2019), does it matter if this file is being replaced by the one recently ".ini" in the track extension folder?

The new ext_config inside the extension folder of sx_lemans is the new one and already ignores the other configuration files wherever they are with this code IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS=1, so go ahead, remove the old folder from tracks and place the new one and enjoy ;)

The new ext_config inside the extension folder of sx_lemans is the new one and already ignores the other configuration files wherever they are with this code IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS=1, so go ahead, remove the old folder from tracks and place the new one and enjoy ;)
The first line in front of my eyes. sry for that :lol::lol:

you did not read the "sx_lemans_readme.txt", line 13:
-config in "extension\config\tracks\loaded" is ignored
(there is an option for configs to do that)

edit: ah @CrisT86 has seen it ;)

Last edited:
MNBA RELEASE
BMW M3 E46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE:
READ ALL INFORMATION THAT IS WRITTEN IN THIS POST, IF YOU DONT READ YOU WILL MISS A LOT!
ENCRYPTION: NO
ANIMATIONS and EXTRAS
EXTRA OPTION A= Fog Lights
EXTRA OPTION B= Awron Display (Little Display on the Vent)
EXTRA OPTION C= Radio or GPS
EXTRA OPTION D= Glass Roof Animation
PAINTSHOP READY
This is a Remastered mod. The original mod had some issue, and needed some work. I DON´T KNOW THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE CONVERSION, BUT IF YOU GUYS KNOW, PLZ LET ME KNOW.
-CREDITS-
Conversion author : Unknown
Credits Me- Alot of Parts Modeling and Converted
Credits
Nizar Razzouk
- For most animations, cluster, refraction
Credits Adriaan Suy- For Making The Beautiful Skins and color combo For interior
Credits Me and
Nizar Razzouk
- Physics
Credits SCIB SOUND- for the sound mod. You guys should check it out on Youtube
Credits
Buja Gili
- Screenshots
Beta Testers
Buja Gili
Nizar Razzouk
Reiner Heinrich
Timon Roelandt
Adriaan Suy
Paulo Sílva
Rafael Alexandre
I want to thank you MNBA team,
Nizar Razzouk
Buja Gili
Adriaan Suy
Joao Simoes
for all the help testing, teaching, and for be part of this awesome team.
If You guys whant to suport this type of mods our Full conversions feel free^^ : https://paypal.me/MiguelSilvaNexttoDIE
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/st9GmIrJ...
PS: Feel free to use it and edit as you like. Have fun. Just Credit if you use something from this car.

161469202_4085117988194373_7686454715280340710_o.jpg

I car in assetto corsa ?View attachment 998196
Yes its in AC its just we only have a crappy RTM version so you'll have to wait till someone creates a better one.

I didnt even know that there was a mod that existed for this car, its such a great thing of beauty to look at & admire, such a shame more werent produced for their own racing series.

Velos was making one in December but apparently he gave up on it.

Hopefully we can convince him to continue with it?

MNBA RELEASE
BMW M3 E46
PLEASE NOTE:
READ ALL INFORMATION THAT IS WRITTEN IN THIS POST, IF YOU DONT READ YOU WILL MISS A LOT!
ANIMATIONS and EXTRAS
PAINTSHOP READY
This is a Remastered mod. The original mod had some issue, and needed some work. I DON´T KNOW THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE CONVERSION, BUT IF YOU GUYS KNOW, PLZ LET ME KNOW.
-CREDITS-
Credits
Nizar Razzouk
Credits Adriaan Suy- For Making The Beautiful Skins and color combo For interior
Credits Me and
Nizar Razzouk
- Physics
Credits
Buja Gili
- Screenshots
Beta Testers
Buja Gili
Nizar Razzouk
Reiner Heinrich
Timon Roelandt
Adriaan Suy
Paulo Sílva
Rafael Alexandre
Nizar Razzouk
Buja Gili
Adriaan Suy
Joao Simoes
If You guys whant to suport this type of mods our Full conversions feel free^^ : https://paypal.me/MiguelSilvaNexttoDIE
PS: Feel free to use it and edit as you like. Have fun. Just Credit if you use something from this car.

If anyone is having problems downloading this from Mega, here's a link that should work.

Download - MEGA

Some people using Chrome are having issues when using Mega links posted in Facebook, as it appears to require a decryption key.

Last edited:
-works with vanilla AC
see readme!
Thanks so much for your work! This is an amazing track,especially during the night.
Screenshot_sx_lemans_16-2-121-23-51-43.jpg

MNBA RELEASE
BMW M3 E46
PLEASE NOTE:
ANIMATIONS and EXTRAS
PAINTSHOP READY
-CREDITS-
Credits
Nizar Razzouk
Credits Me and
Nizar Razzouk
- Physics
Credits
Buja Gili
- Screenshots
Beta Testers
Buja Gili
Nizar Razzouk
Reiner Heinrich
Timon Roelandt
Adriaan Suy
Paulo Sílva
Rafael Alexandre
Nizar Razzouk
Buja Gili
Adriaan Suy
Joao Simoes

The refractive lights look a little odd... kind of crystalline.

-works with vanilla AC
see readme!

MERCI !!!! for this update all is perfect with all instructions in readme.txt and _extra folder
GOOD JOB !!! :gtpflag::cheers:

lemans.JPG

not a conversion it's Kunos official content as with the Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO received for free after registration for the competition 2020, looking forward to receiving the GT3 EVO

488.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back