Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
[QUOTE = "GTAce, gönderi: 13397923, üye: 103825"] Arabanın klasörünü açın, 'uzantı' klasörüne gidin (veya bir tane oluşturun). Bu klasörün içinde, 'ext_config.ini' dosyasını açın veya oluşturun.
Bu dosyanın içine şunu ekleyin:
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

Varsayılan değer 1,0'dır, bu nedenle 0,5, örneğin% 50 hacim olabilir. [/ QUOTE]

thank you so much

By now I have found that commenting all GRASS_FX lines in the ext_config.ini solves the crash issue.

I don't follow. What did you do exactly because mine has been crashing now.

Mid-Ohio v2.1

re-added grass, background and skidmarks with correct groove.ini
made a skin with de-saturated grass from zwiss-version

Hi, the google link doesn't seem to work. Says too many downloads. Thanks.👍

Last edited by a moderator:
So a quick question for the Content Manager Showroom wizards out there, how does one achieve smooth framerates while using it? I can get a solid 60FPS most of the time using SOL and most of CSP on medium settings but the CM Showroom just chugs along with one car and a few lights. It doesn't add up to me. What options/settings are useful for boosting your framerate in the app?

I don't follow. What did you do exactly because mine has been crashing now.
In the autumnring folder, go to extension, open ext_confi.ini.
Replace lines 59 to 76 with this (or just put ; in front):

;[GRASS_FX]
;; github config-file NOT IN USE
;GRASS_MATERIALS = grass_main
;OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = roada98, rmbl4, rmbl2, rmbl3, rmbl3.001, rmbl1, rmbl3.001,
;OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA = roada28
;ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
;TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
;SHAPE_SIZE = 1.3 , 1.5
;SHAPE_TIDY = 1
;SHAPE_CUT = 0,1
;SHAPE_WIDTH = 0.8
;TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands_darker.dds
;TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3
;MASK_BLUR = 1
;MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.5
;MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.05
;MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.02
;MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 0.35

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_rsc_rmi_calder_25-4-121-0-41-30.jpg

Calder has moved to v0.9 w.i.p

Last edited:
Some back/rear lights reworking. Stock.

View attachment 1006452

View attachment 1006453

View attachment 1006454

New version RefractionFX

View attachment 1006455

View attachment 1006456

View attachment 1006457

View attachment 1006458

Now some little details.
I've created new Normal Map more squared. They are made by hand so you can have full transparent texture while photo have always things behind them. You can clearly see housing and bulbs behind with everything rendered in real time.

View attachment 1006459

And high res plastic normal map

View attachment 1006460

View attachment 1006461

I've calibrated them to obtain realistic visual response in different day/night/lights condition

View attachment 1006462

View attachment 1006463

Only SOL and CSP nothing else.

So, are you going to actually share the work you're doing or is this at some point going to be incorporated into an update from A3DR? Nice job! :cheers:

G63 2019
CREDITS
CONVERT: CORYCH WORKSHOP
CLUSTER: BUJA
OTHER THINGS LIKE HANDELING, GEARS, ARE DONE BY THOMAS(ME)
thx to gessy for testing and helping to get the handeling almost like real life
EDITING THIS CAR IS NOT ALLOWED AT ALL!!! THX
car link:https://mega.nz/file/B4gHBKyb...
also make some nice photos and put them in coments and promote this mod and the guys who helped me on this one

177362821_1815272115320511_8476535178492889088_n.jpg

Do you have the decryption key (I clicked the mega link and it asked for one

Some back/rear lights reworking. Stock.

View attachment 1006452

View attachment 1006453

View attachment 1006454

New version RefractionFX

View attachment 1006455

View attachment 1006456

View attachment 1006457

View attachment 1006458

Now some little details.
I've created new Normal Map more squared. They are made by hand so you can have full transparent texture while photo have always things behind them. You can clearly see housing and bulbs behind with everything rendered in real time.

View attachment 1006459

And high res plastic normal map

View attachment 1006460

View attachment 1006461

I've calibrated them to obtain realistic visual response in different day/night/lights condition

View attachment 1006462

View attachment 1006463

Only SOL and CSP nothing else.

I am loving these lighting tweaks that you're doing. Can these techniques also be applied to emissive textures on tracks?

Not sure there is a Reboot version? Certainly not recently but anyway here is what appears to be the little known update to @Zwiss 's rework and is the best version currently available IMO (not my work):

Mid-Ohio v2.1

re-added grass, background and skidmarks with correct groove.ini
made a skin with de-saturated grass from zwiss-version

Do you know who did this update? Adding it to my database and I'd like to give whoever did it the credit for the mod.

To anyone having the flickering/disappearing textures at Okutama, please redownload and do a fresh installation from the same link. There's no need to downgrade your CSP version and no need to disable 'advanced culling'.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file

(note: this is still labelled as v2.2.1)

If you didn't have the issue then there's no need at the moment to update, as this will remove the RainFX occlusion boxes that seemed to be the root of the problem.

I noticed an issue inside the ext_config.ini:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=acu_okutama-circuit.kn5
INSERT=acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=obj-paddock-a01

but the file that is included in the extension directory is called rt_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5 not acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5.

It's most likely that there's not much impact since acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5 was probably auto-downloaded by content manager at some point, but if updates were made to that before it was renamed for this track, those updates won't apply here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I noticed an issue inside the ext_config.ini:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=acu_okutama-circuit.kn5
INSERT=acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=obj-paddock-a01

but the file that is included in the extension directory is called rt_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5 not acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5.

It's most likely that there's not much impact since acu_okutama-circuit__lights.kn5 was probably auto-downloaded by content manager at some point, but if updates were made to that before it was renamed for this track, those updates won't apply here.

Ah...the track name was changed for a very short while from acu_okutama to rt_okutama. But that way I 'lost' over 20.000 km driven distance...So the track got the 'old' name again.

At end of day just shows how incredible AC and how many doors it opened for so many talented content creators / programmers.

JPG took AC improved it to another level by coding CSP physics extension and now AC/CSP is used by professional racing team to train, speaks volumes how good platform this is.

I notice here often so many up coming physics modders get butthurt about arch. Meanwhile arch offers free stuff for community and he isn't pulling things out of air by feel if he needs clarification on something he asks JPG.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/physics-pipeline-tools.41462/

There is very few people not including JPG that know how to take advantage of csp physics and do proper mods.

arch / aphidgod / stereo / baker
why try when you can cry
But seriously, his physics pipeline is incredibly useful, its helped me a lot in learning how to make physics for cars. I honestly think everyone who mods cars in AC should read through it, Arch has had about 8 years of experience with physics

Last edited:
G63 2019
CREDITS
CONVERT: CORYCH WORKSHOP
CLUSTER: BUJA
OTHER THINGS LIKE HANDELING, GEARS, ARE DONE BY THOMAS(ME)
thx to gessy for testing and helping to get the handeling almost like real life
EDITING THIS CAR IS NOT ALLOWED AT ALL!!! THX
car link:https://mega.nz/file/B4gHBKyb...
also make some nice photos and put them in coments and promote this mod and the guys who helped me on this one

177362821_1815272115320511_8476535178492889088_n.jpg
If you don't want anyone editing anything to do with this car, can you upload a version with a civilian driver model? A racing helmet really doesn't suit this kind of car.

While the missing cars do not appear, I am making up with what I have. There's another fake car, 1956 Aston Martin DB3S. And the 1956 Jaguar D-Type teams, I found a "Double Screen" variant, I took the skins that served, Ecurie Ecosse and Equipe Nationale Belge, and the cars from the Official Jaguar Team I had to put the new numbering, it was more or less, but it will be fun.

Attachments

• 1956.AstonMartinDB3S_8.jpg
    1956.AstonMartinDB3S_8.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 1956.AstonMartinDB3S_9.jpg
    1956.AstonMartinDB3S_9.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 30
  • 1956livery8.png
    1956livery8.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 1956livery9.png
    1956livery9.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1956.Jaguar1.jpg
    1956.Jaguar1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1956.Jaguar2.jpg
    1956.Jaguar2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1956.Jaguar3.jpg
    1956.Jaguar3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 1956livery1.png
    1956livery1.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 1956livery2.png
    1956livery2.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 1956livery3.png
    1956livery3.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 1956.Jaguar.Ec.Ecosse.jpg
    1956.Jaguar.Ec.Ecosse.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 1956livery4.png
    1956livery4.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1956.Jaguar.Eq.Nat.Belge.jpg
    1956.Jaguar.Eq.Nat.Belge.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1956livery5.png
    1956livery5.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi guys some of the downloads in Cm say "Too many downloads" from Gdrive. Is there a fix for this I cant see? Or is there a manual Maggiore update link. Thank you very very much!

The car types are organized in the file Types.json in your directory C:\Users\.....\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Car Categories

The file should look like this in an editor:

/* Icons are in WPF format, you can get icons here: http://modernuiicons.com/. Or just draw them using
Microsoft Expression Design 4. As an alternative, you can simply use PNG-icons, just place them next
to JSON-file and put their names here. */
[
{
"name": "Classic",
"filter": "tag:#vintage | tag:vintage | year<1980",
"icon":...........

New car types can simply added by making a new group and link a suitable icon. Finding a good icon can be real challenge. The icon must be copied in the same directory. My new SUV-type-filter looks like this:

{
"name": "SUV",
"filter": "tag:#suv | tag:suv ",
"icon": "suv.png",
},

I hope, this will help you.

Thank you my man.

Last edited by a moderator:
re Calder, Any chance of a pre-release beta version that's able to be raced? Would love to show off you work via stream in my racing league <3 have the perfect cars for it too, the AssettoMods V8TC cars 93/94
track needs:
grid/pits
timers
AI
cams

I have plans to hand this off for those details, so it wont be ready for a short while more.
Volunteers are always welcome.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back