Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,792 comments
You can actually add all these lines to you extension and set the mix however you like amongst all these elements:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6

Awesome!
Is there a way to increase the kerb sound on individual track's extension file?
(unnecesary explanation): I'm using that awesome sfx available on RD, but I'm practically not hearing the kerbs. Creator of the mod says he didn't change the kerbs volume, so it's possibly related to my sound hardware low sounds, whatever they're called.

Last edited:
Update 28/04/2021:
Turkey replaces Canada - Race Week 8
08_turkey_gp21.jpg

All 3 versions of Championship updated
RD link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
  • 2021 F1 (RSSFH21) Season
  • 2021 F1 (RSSFH21) SON Season
  • 2021 F1 (RSSFH21) Engine Season

Last edited:
Why is the video quality so horrendous?
Did you film your monitor screen there?
That looks worse than a TV series from the 60s :lol:[/QUOTE]

J3FFMASTER -What i have at this moment i work with that.Thank you for your opinion but you must know, the if you cant help somone to become bether, then you should judge .Money cant buy talent Master ,and if you dont like my videos you can watch somone with bether quality .
Still i didnt see your work !
Anyone who want to make videos for you tube and dont have money to buy expensive pc equipment ,its possible ,you just work hard and always you have all my support .Stay safe and helath all !

Last edited:
Why is the video quality so horrendous?
Did you film your monitor screen there?
That looks worse than a TV series from the 60s :lol:

J3FFMASTER -What i have at this moment i work with that.Thank you for your opinion but you must know, the if you cant help somone to become bether, then you should judge .Money cant buy talent Master ,and if you dont like my videos you can watch somone with bether quality .
Anyone who want to make videos for you tube and dont have money to buy expensive pc equipment ,its possible ,you just work hard and always you have all my support .Stay safe and helath all ![/QUOTE]

Do you use Windows 10? It has built-in recording software. Just hold down the Alt + Windows key and press R to begin recording and then do the same again to stop recording. That will generate a video into your Videos folder which you can upload to YouTube.
That's how I record all of my videos.

Last edited:
Awesome!
Is there a way to increase the kerb sound on individual track's extension file?
(unnecesary explanation): I'm using that awesome sfx available on RD, but I'm practically not hearing the kerbs. Creator of the mod says he didn't change the kerbs volume, so it's possibly related to my sound hardware low sounds, whatever they're called.

To my knowledge, there's no independent control for just kerb volume alone. I figure its just part of the overall 'surfaces' level. I set that and tyres/opponent volume in the built-in AC sound level controller, then balance everything else to that.

The range of controllable audio parameters was updated again back in December though, so there are now all these:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.2
ENGINE_INT = 1.2
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6

[AUDIO_PARAMETER_TRANSFORM]
ENGINE_EXT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |) ; change the second 10000 number to 6500 for the same sounds with low tones.
ENGINE_INT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |)

[AUDIO_PITCH]
BACKFIRE_EXT=1
BACKFIRE_INT=1
BODYWORK=1
DIRT=1
DOWN_SHIFT=1
ENGINE_EXT=1
ENGINE_INT=1.1
GEAR_EXT=1
GEAR_GRIND=1
GEAR_INT=1
HIT=1
HORN=1
LIMITER=1
SCRAPE=1
SKID_EXT=1
SKID_INT=1
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT=1
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT=1
TRANSMISSION=1
TURBO=1
WHEEL=1
WIND=1

[AUDIO_PROPERTIES]
ENGINE_EXT_BOOST=0
ENGINE_INT_BOOST=0
TURBO_THROTTLE=0

Last edited:
That is a fun car to drive.
But is it only on my side that the idle revs stay at about 4500 rpm ?
@GzeroD

That'll be the engine braking adjustability, it works by having minimum throttle some percentage above zero.
Still strange that it does that for you, but try adding one or two clicks to Engine Brake in setup.

Last edited:
Anyone who want to make videos for you tube and dont have money to buy expensive pc equipment ,its possible ,you just work hard and always you have all my support .Stay safe and helath all !

Do you use Windows 10? It has built-in recording software. Just hold down the Windows key and press R to begin recording and then do the same again to stop recording. That will generate a video into your Videos folder which you can upload to YouTube.
That's how I record all of my videos.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for advice ,stay safe !:cheers:

Hey there, just to let @gutbomb know, the link to the L and M pages of your reviews is not the right one, it's page 1474 and the right one is page 1475.

Also there is a Bremgarten version done by the Reboot team, if you are interested.

Cheers :)

Came up with this issue a while back, so best to retain a bookmark of the post-link URL (Report #) instead of the general page URL - this tends to occur when previous posts are culled - hence the decreased 'page-number' of the original post...

example:
your post of 27Apr2021 may not necessarily be on page #2422 a year from now, or less...

upload_2021-4-29_13-8-10.png

Came up with this issue a while back, so best to retain a bookmark of the post-link URL (Report #) instead of the general page URL - this tends to occur when previous posts are culled - hence the decreased 'page-number' of the original post...

example:
your post of 27Apr2021 may not necessarily be on page #2422 a year from now, or less...

View attachment 1007462

That actually is where I derive those post links from, but it's still dependent on being on the correct page number, so when enough posts got added or deleted or something (have no idea how it shifted forward a page to be honest, maybe a very old thread got merged in here or something) the old link didn't work.

here's the link you get from there for your post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2426#post-13400703.

It's still got the page number in there, and if you change the page number in that link it won't find the post.

Last edited:
That actually is where I derive those post links from, but it's still dependent on being on the correct page number, so when enough posts got added or deleted or something (have no idea how it shifted forward a page to be honest, maybe a very old thread got merged in here or something) the old link didn't work.

here's the link you get from there for your post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2426#post-13400703.

It's still got the page number in there, and if you change the page number in that link it won't find the post.

That's also correct... Then GTP Admin may need to review/improve their link-url-properties, so when 'saved', the post-number becomes the true 'target', and not bound to the page-number (moving 'target')... If that all makes sense... You'd perhaps know better in that field of day2day expertise...

Last edited:
Do you use Windows 10? It has built-in recording software. Just hold down the Windows key and press R to begin recording and then do the same again to stop recording. That will generate a video into your Videos folder which you can upload to YouTube.
That's how I record all of my videos.

didn't work for me so i checked it up: and simply adding Windows key + ALT +R it works.
really useful advice thanks a lot.

didn't work for me so i checked it up: and simply adding Windows key + ALT +R it works.
really useful advice thanks a lot.

No worries. I haven't done it for a short while, so forgot about the alt key.
Just a tip though. Hold down Windows and Alt, and then simply press R to begin. You can be a lot more accurate with the start of the recording this way. I find that trying to press all three keys simultaneously at the exact time that you want to begin recording can feel a little unwieldy.

Last edited:
It's still a loss?
Do you only use scratch made mods?

Nah. But seeing some of these modders act all high and mighty with their encrypted Forza / GT / PC rips... Yeah. Maybe that'd be a good thing. 'I'm encrypting my totally-not-from-another-game-model so people can't mess with it', he said having messed with an already encrypted Forza / GT / PC model.

The irony. That and the Geroda dude selling his Forza / PC2 rips on Patreon and passing these off as his.

Love it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back