Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Need to add lods,fix the cameras, try to make the refraction better and some misc stuff and its done. Heres it in the old Green LP400 colors. Finally did license plates there's a reference to an a old dead racing game series a bit sad that its gone.
View attachment 1010224
View attachment 1010225
View attachment 1010226

That's looking awesome. Reduce the stitching around the gauge display if you can. That's going to be distracting in VR--while everything else will look good.

View this larger at this link.

1978-Periscopio-15.jpg

Too bad it's extremely difficult for me to get my legs under the steering wheel in the real thing... at least I can enjoy a simulated version of it.

Last edited:
Hi all some one else have this problem with Drone Cam dosent work with CSP 0.1.74 & 0.1.75 :confused:

Hello there ! This is my first post on GT Planet but I hope it's a helpful one. I too was experiencing problems with drone cam with the new CSP update. My solution was to disable Altitude Lock. For me this is done by pressing down the left thumb stick on an xbox controller.

I would like to add. Hello to everyone. I only started getting into sim racing a few months ago and discovered this wonderful forum a few weeks ago. I would like to thank all of you for this amazing place with it's wealth of knowledge and incredible mods. I am very late to the party and have been slowly working my way through the pervious forum posts. It's going to take some weeks to do that :lol:

guys what about VRC's mods? Is there any licensing issue like RSS mods? Talking about that 50 euros fee (RSS) that you can see in the shop to organize public events with those cars. We wanted to organize a WEC championship with their LMPs but a friend of mine told me about this license issue.

Also, how's the Toyota LMH going?

Awesome. Content Manager just downloaded the update. This is a fun track for Legion's small Formula cars he just released. Just one turn has some sharp bumps in the road mesh--unless you fixed that.
The track was VERY rough. I'll try to smooth them out a little, but not much. Look for alternative trajectories)

Last edited:
There was a discussion about "NetkarPro Prato", and well... I've converted it.
So, I am calling on @Fall Guy and @TaistoTurri (and others) to put their touches on it, lets see if it can rival the current offering :)
View attachment 1009049

features:
- 2 pit/grid
- 2 layouts w/AI
- basic grass + VAO
- Kunos surfaces
- semiphores!

needed / wanted:
- texture / shader / grass / tree work
- billboards
- full 16 or 32 pit/grid.
- cameras

Perhaps that Kunos permits this on RD, I will upload Crema there as well, once Prato is ready.
(seems they are ok w/cross-conversions and I never got any response from Kunos re Crema)

:: download v0.90 ::

Prato NPK - WIP updates

- rain FX

- track-lighting
- cams
- new AI lanes

Will send stuff over for track-release package...
[humour] Funny thing happen whilst making the fast AI lane - the geezer was so competitive that I'd a hard time getting by - taught the AI a bit too much I think...

i know there's for 3dsmax, check it out by searching delpinsky animation guide assetto corsa
Yes, I saw this instruction pops up first when searching in Google, but I would like an instruction with a blender. I am at least a little familiar with the blender, but I have never used 3dmax

Another attempt to reach out to the community here.

Is anybody willing to take on a commission of converting the Tumbler from the Dark Knight into AC?

The model is from Batman: Arkham Knight, so I assume it's gonna be relatively well optimised to be in a game already. although I could be wrong.

my project files files are here, so please take a look and reply or PM if you're interested!

Safe to say my track skills really don't amount to much when it comes to making a car... it's a bit big - and loses it's textures!

Tydogav.jpg

I2Rp34g.jpg

gxNblEH.png
xO8FL7E.png

6SJElZU.png

Anyone else have this error when trying 0.1.74? CSP 01.1.73 works for me without issues.

View attachment 1010143
Go to Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\ and copy all your *.lua files to a new folder somewhere.

Install new csp and then copy your .lua files from the previous made folder to Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\

Restart Cm

Problem solved

This works :)

Can you please tell me how to make a physical mesh with irregularities? I saw the instructions for the blender, but I don't know how to do it in 3dsmax.

!!RELEASED!!
Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR

Credit: 3D model: Forza horizon 4 and CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the CCX’s Koenigsegg ONE:1
Conversion: Mr DK
Sound: @Kallig
Physics: Mr DK, @Kallig , Billy Boy
Animation: Mr DK
Digital Instrumentation: CCX

Version: 0.9. This is not the final version, there is still some detail to refine If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome.
CSP 1.73 or higher required
User guide and skin maker kit are included in RAR file

If you want to create other skin and share them, please share them with me too so that I can integrate them in the next update, if you want to create other 3d part you can also they will be received with great pleasure.

For those who want to create realistic skins you can find all the existing version on this site: http://www.koenigsegg-registry.net/

Enjoy

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

As many have noticed the Agera RS and the RSR are way too fast compared to reality While waiting for the next update which would be mainly visual, I suggest you download the new aero.ini file which makes the performance of the cars much more realistic. Simply drag the file into the data folder of each car.
Enjoy !
Download: https://sharemods.com/zyf2lycul900/aero.ini.html

Screenshot_ap_ferrari_250gt_scaglietti_vienne_11-4-121-17-30-14.jpg
Screenshot_ap_ferrari_250gt_scaglietti_vienne_11-4-121-17-30-27.jpg
hello to all here I have a problem with the photos of the nights the first and taken at 9:12 pm and the second at 9:30 pm if someone has already had the problem thank you in advance for your answers

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back