Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
R34 GTR Z-Tune is out on SRP Discord, and its quite excellent...
ACtC-3d5KVuctloPJXbXnY8JT9Y5qrphhqKVXQ81Ln4A7HaMOG7Yg_sBkaeGXQfjrMo4eubGxVzlATgXXNU--wsXmfaoWWB-K3FNStcfo9gFoCzc0U1otoivAF3nGnSHbRGpx7SxK_Df3GA49CsNjErI2Nj8FQ=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3eFp7T-MILm1cRH4qCQGTbvZ_mjYbmuquJKmh7UUGy2TgfadMUk8UMeMBo-CSVc2Na06dWk3KGu_AcoEItBU4kUuTy3Zh_OyhOVx5LTZhUMwyqxVHkTtwjgMR7ZsvQAPIdZ8kJ2CT0ay2ci8WepCjhhdg=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3dxh3xxcR0wgIsxMCBpYMg7W9vAsrhPtu-rTt8ah95-61DCYBbEIVQiirxnT5IWOAoxTYby427Jfy3HU5NPdh8iwwTZ5VLJYhq6rTAiqksEaCOXz88LpFLdWBgN9rWmcxFf4IXyl7_FQsJz6XeOppd3WA=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3djp3VGoCk28ESRCV2r--UJKBBP3HFU-t5RhNQgwxwWF2AttPXRq3RUdEhQjWayqG-SKR2HOpajI1G-iUoHYm09OqujN5UqsJA5AbM0V71ugs8SAbWgOXhPSf_gxdGDBNeBs1kK2vdCkqnLs5zqjpU4vw=w2560-h1440-no

Didn't had enough time driving it tonight. I Will be spending more time in this, and possibly even more over the weekend along with the E46 M3 and E92 M3 that is recently released

GP de MONACO F1 2021
Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo

TRACK AND SKIN COMBO FOR 2021
SPONSORS ALMOST PERFECT (Model differs to real life obviously)
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SKIN ACTIVATED IN CM

https://www.mediafire.com/file/znf35v5gua1a86l/monaco_2019.rar/file

IMPORTANT: Please DELETE any past versions of the 2019 track before installing this to avoid issues.

View attachment 1012150 View attachment 1012151 View attachment 1012152 View attachment 1012153 View attachment 1012154 View attachment 1012155 View attachment 1012156 View attachment 1012157 View attachment 1012158 View attachment 1012159 View attachment 1012160 View attachment 1012161 View attachment 1012162 View attachment 1012163

EDIT:
ADDED IN... Complete extension folder for RainFX and Night Lights
thank you @straycat

IMPORTANT, The turning arc of the RSS Formula Hybrid 2021car needs looking at if you don't want to get stuck at the hairpin. This is a car issue, not a track issue.

THIS MAY HELP WITH THE ABOVE
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...e-hairpin-and-chicanes-100-ai-strength.41151/
thank you @Cozy61

Thanks for uploading this, much appreciated. I touched up the rain fx a little, added streams to overhead bridges and added additional wet surfaces like garages, side walks, and side roads. One thing I noticed was the sea and pool water looking a little weird compared to 2017 version, so I grabbed that extension file and reconnoitered a few things. It also looked like some of those green signal lights might have been missing, possible because a kn5 file was missing. I added that and it looks like it's working now. Also made a vao patch file.

I checked the ai and it looks very good with the RSS 2021. Just cracked that data.acd file open, increase steering lock in the car.ini file (I used 270 instead of 225) and it seems great. @Cozy61 posted a different method at RD:

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...e-hairpin-and-chicanes-100-ai-strength.41151/

Thanks again!

Rain FX added streams, vao, and config adjustments for Monaco 2019:

https://mega.nz/file/CkYSmZBb#n07tCjnO8Xebkfvyet9MKE57SIe2wAfubtXjBsA3ZIo

Last edited:
i dont get it, what is going on here, it use to never do this. it does free up and then come back again. i was on CSP 1.75 but went down to 1.74 thinking it would fix it, also have the latest Nvidia drivers
RIRWxVs.png

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading this, much appreciated. I touched up the rain fx a little, added streams to overhead bridges and added additional wet surfaces like garages, side walks, and side roads. One thing I noticed was the sea and pool water looking a little weird compared to 2017 version, so I grabbed that extension file and reconnoitered a few things. It also looked like some of those green signal lights might have been missing, possible because a kn5 file was missing. I added that and it looks like it's working now. Also made a vao patch file.

I checked the ai and it looks very good with the RSS 2021. Just cracked that data.acd file open, increase steering lock in the car.ini file (I used 270 instead of 225) and it seems great. @Cozy61 posted a different method at RD:

Thanks again!

Thanks. Good job. 👍

i dont get it, what is going on here, it use to never do this. it does free up and then come back again. i was on CSP 1.75 but went down to 1.74 thinking it would fix it, also have the latest Nvidia drivers
RIRWxVs.png

if i downgrade to 1.60 everything works fine, is there a way to set everything to default for CSP?

I already asked on CSP Discord, but maybe somebody here could help too ?
I get these strange stripes on all cars in game (not in CM showroom). Must have changed every possible setting in CM, updated my nVidia GPU drivers, but nothing solves the issue.
I have no clue and it is bothering me more and more... :indiff:

View attachment 1012202
have you changed anything in "smart shadows"?
if changed, try revert to default.

my contribution for Monaco, an actual camera on that faked out video wall. (drives me nuts) looks down that straight and focusses on car.
Add this to the ext_config by @KevinK2 from above and adjust to suit as required.

Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = Emmisive Screen
MATERIALS= screen
KEY_...= ksEmissive
VALUE_0= 128,128,128,0.25
VALUE_0_OFF=0, 0, 0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

[DISPLAY_...]
MESHES = objScenery64
REGION_START = 0, 0
REGION_SIZE = 1024, 768
HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 1
FLIP_X = 0
FLIP_Y = 1
OUTPUT_ALPHA = 1
OUTPUT_GAMMA = 1
OUTPUT_SATURATION = 2
OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS = 1.0
MODE = CAMERA
CAMERA_0 = -257.24, -8.38, 345.14
CAMERA_0_TARGET = FOCUSED_CAR
CAMERA_0_TARGET_INERTIA = 0.1
CAMERA_0_FOV = 10

upload_2021-5-21_18-20-43.png

upload_2021-5-21_18-39-15.png

Last edited:
have you changed anything in "smart shadows"?
if changed, try revert to default.
Yes, that was one of the very first things I tried, even disabled them, no dice...

Edit: forgot to add that the thickness and amount of the stripes changes slightly while trying different settings, but the stripes are always present.

Last edited:
excellent!

Thanks again!

works perfectly!

my contribution for Monaco, an actual camera on that faked out video wall. (drives me nuts) looks down that straight and focusses on car.
Add this to the ext_config by @KevinK2 from above and adjust to suit as required.

Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = Emmisive Screen
MATERIALS= screen
KEY_...= ksEmissive
VALUE_0= 128,128,128,0.25
VALUE_0_OFF=0, 0, 0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

[DISPLAY_...]
MESHES = objScenery64
REGION_START = 0, 0
REGION_SIZE = 1024, 768
HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 1
FLIP_X = 0
FLIP_Y = 1
OUTPUT_ALPHA = 1
OUTPUT_GAMMA = 1
OUTPUT_SATURATION = 2
OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS = 1.0
MODE = CAMERA
CAMERA_0 = -257.24, -8.38, 345.14
CAMERA_0_TARGET = FOCUSED_CAR
CAMERA_0_TARGET_INERTIA = 0.1
CAMERA_0_FOV = 10

View attachment 1012252
View attachment 1012253

Last edited by a moderator:
After all those years someone finally updated the Swimming pool chicane and I think it would be a huge missed opportunity to not use/include it.
Maybe @Ofitus21 can get in touch with Blackcelica so they can include the updated chicane in Blackcelica's newest version.
I feel like this is the best opportunity to create the best and most accurate Monaco version that everyone will stick to from now on, please don't waste this opportunity!

anyone know how to fix the siezure inducing flickering lights in Monaco (whatever Monaco this is , i now have 5 of them that I think are all monaco 2019?) I think the ui.json on this one was editted to 2021 ill fix it back to the correct model the 2019? its jsut a skin update right?)

Been lurking around this forum for a long while but I figured it might be a good time to make an account to see if anyone is interested in what I am working on:

Hi! I have been making a livery set over the past five months for the GUERILLA GT4 mod. They were are planned to be released right around now, however due to the mod getting a complete visual overhaul I need to go through each one and rebuild them all. Starting with the Aston:

Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-16-21.jpg
Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-15-4.jpg

Feautres original Graphic Design with custom Driver Suit and Pit Crew.

I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-16-21.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-16-21.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-12-21.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-12-21.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-13-33.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_acu_chicago_street_21-4-121-2-13-33.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 14
Yes, that was one of the very first things I tried, even disabled them, no dice...

Edit: forgot to add that the thickness and amount of the stripes changes slightly while trying different settings, but the stripes are always present.
I got a similar problem after editing this line
BIASES = 0.02, 0.1, 0.5, 4 ;; hidden
in the smart_shadows.ini file itself (I edited it so that the shadows had the correct indents from objects) after that I had these stripes on the car.

I know what you will say that this is another hundred version of Monaco but in this one you have: Ofitus chicane fix and Slider tweaks. Incorporated also latest Blackcelica skin and Kevin and RealCeeBee ext config tweaks.
This is in aim to work out the best version. Deleted my AI for new chicane (some crashes), so new one would be welcomed

https://sharemods.com/zmcpeseggdlf/monaco_2020.7z.html

Last edited:
I got a similar problem after editing this line
BIASES = 0.02, 0.1, 0.5, 4 ;; hidden
in the smart_shadows.ini file itself (I edited it so that the shadows had the correct indents from objects) after that I had these stripes on the car.
I have not messed with these values. Did you manage to get rid of the stripes in the end ?

I have not messed with these values. Did you manage to get rid of the stripes in the end ?
initially, I did not have them. they appeared after editing the specified line. then I returned the changed values in this line, to the default values, and the stripes disappeared again

Milestone tracks are impossible to port are they ? Shame. Northwest 200, Ulster GP, Garda Lake and Southern 100 – Billown Circuit would be great additions to AC.

Wish we had the AC equivalent for us bike nerds.

You don´t have to wait long mals10:

BIG UPDATE of the big list! Nearly 300 more entries thanks to friendly GTPlanet member Breathe who compared his list with mine.
New tracks are mostly from Legion, ACTK, e-Prix by shin956, acu F1 tracks updates, various from racedepartment and surely some rare stuff you have never seen before.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjw7c3g1bgd8xgh/List_of_all_AC_tracks_WITH_LINKS.txt

Happy weekend!

Last edited:
initially, I did not have them. they appeared after editing the specified line. then I returned the changed values in this line, to the default values, and the stripes disappeared again
Interesting...
I checked my values (have not changed them so they should be the base values):
BIASES=0.02, 0.1, 0.8, 4 ;; hidden

Thanks @macko68. Maybe i tag @Blackcelica to kindly ask if he could check and maybe work on this version for his new upcoming updates so maybe we will finally have an “all in one version” with all it is needed. Great community job as always thank you guys! @KevinK2 @TheRealCeeBee @macko68

P.s i tag also @Ofitus21 that also could be involved in this community job for Monaco, as he did excellent job with pool section in past, maybe now with a dialog with @Blackcelica to avoid billboards problems we could reach the target!

I know what you will say that this is another hundred version of Monaco but in this one you have: chicane fix and Slider tweaks. Incorporated also latest Blackcelica skin and Kevin and RealCeeBee ext config tweaks.
This is in aim to work out the best version. Deleted my AI for new chicane (some crashes), so new one would be welcomed

https://sharemods.com/zmcpeseggdlf/monaco_2020.7z.html

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back