Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,802 comments
Our 2nd Uptaded GT4 car has been released !) after The aston Martin ,it is the turn of the Camaro to get its uptade :) Have fun ^^
Screenshot_gt4_camaro_ks_nordschleife_26-4-121-17-16-8.jpg
Screenshot_gt4_camaro_ks_nordschleife_26-4-121-17-15-23.jpg
Screenshot_gt4_camaro_ks_nordschleife_26-4-121-17-15-1.jpg

Hey guys, I already have something functional for the ACP Quattro map, I have tested with ACL / TCL cars, and it goes well, EXCEPT when they arrive in the Miseluk area, there something strange happens, but I know how to fix it.

The next attempt it will be very possible to do a trackday style tour, or a race, (for this there are much less possibilities)

In other tests I have tried to do two addresses, but this causes other bugs, it can be done but it takes more time.

a look at the replay of wher ethe multicar crashes happen its this guy that causes it, he goes wide...
View attachment 1013282

tested the same field minus him and all went pretty smooth (outside of the normal AI silliness in AC)

Yeah that car has wacky ai.ini settings. I changed brake/trail hints to 1 and AERO hints to 1 as well and raced it at Macau against other GT3's, and it worked fine that way. If a car's ai can make it through that track, it should be fine most anywhere else.

Hey guys, I already have something functional for the ACP Quattro map, I have tested with ACL / TCL cars, and it goes well, EXCEPT when they arrive in the Miseluk area, there something strange happens, but I know how to fix it.

The next attempt it will be very possible to do a trackday style tour, or a race, (for this there are much less possibilities)

In other tests I have tried to do two addresses, but this causes other bugs, it can be done but it takes more time.

where u got that map? been looking for it but cannot find any link

Hi everyone:

Is there any forum where converted raceroom cars or tracks are posted? It might look a very stupid question, but I'm trying to get as many wtcc cars as possible

Hi All.
I have downloaded the latest SOL 2.1 and I am having trouble getting the weather planner to run. I have installed as required and chose
the options needed to run but the controller in weather fx jumps back to SOL 2.0 as soon as I go to race. Any ideas please.
upload_2021-5-26_18-45-31.jpeg

upload_2021-5-26_18-47-23.jpeg

Hi All.
I have downloaded the latest SOL 2.1 and I am having trouble getting the weather planner to run. I have installed as required and chose
the options needed to run but the controller in weather fx jumps back to SOL 2.0 as soon as I go to race. Any ideas please.
View attachment 1013322

View attachment 1013323

you might try going to Settings - Apps in CM and enabling Sol Planner EDIT: I see you have done that!

Sol 2.1 works with CSP 0.1.69 onwards but get a more recent one if you can.

Unless you are a patreon of Ilja you won't get rainFX though which makes Sol Planner not so useful.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what version of SOL works with CSP 1.6? I have issues with CSP version 1.7 and higher crashing alot. But I have seen an error that caused a crash because the reshade add-on.

Thanks for the cams, I was actually hoping you would do the "real" cams thing for the track. BTW, I noticed you included a lighting.ini- is the sun position off in the release?
No it’s fine, just a force of habit thing. I probably shouldn't have included it. I don't use SOL or race at night or different times of the day, so it's just making the sun a little higher in the sky, reducing some of the shadow lengths.
I need to edit one camera's timing, so I'll remove the lighting file when I update the cameras next.

Last edited:
you might try going to Settings - Apps in CM and enabling Sol Planner EDIT: I see you have done that!

Sol 2.1 works with CSP 0.1.69 onwards but get a more recent one if you can.

Unless you are a patreon of Ilja you won't get rainFX though which makes Sol Planner not so useful.

yes I have the latest CSP build 1.75 seams to be a conflict somewhere.

One question,

Shouldn't the car be also reflected on the ground?
there's only the lights and a kinf of shadow..

Now I realized that.

Using Sol 2.1+CSP1.75

Screenshot_gt4_camaro_monaco_gp21_26-4-121-19-11-32.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all, the skin gets it more "natural and helps, but the particular bit that is rubbing me up the wrong way is this hill .. my OCD goes nuts with alternating tiles textures that are this blatant. Ill hop in and fix myself and post up the fix later.

I think the AI line issue I was experiencing might have been jsut a few bad cars in my line up.

View attachment 1013280

KSGRASS shader with a variation file should break this tiling up and look a bit more natural

withksgrass.JPG
without.JPG

@Gregz0r
I've been looking for alternate cameras for magna_steyr, but haven't found any anywhere, if you have time, any chance you could have a look at this track?
From @gutbomb ; Folder Name: magna_steyr
Author: Assetto-FR.tk
Download: https://sharemods.com/qlmcyun7tgvi/magna_steyr.7z.html
This was converted from the same source but all of the flaws of the Gilles version are fixed, and it's got grassFX. I prefer this version.
Hi! I’m not good at guessing camera positions from scratch, I always work from a real-world footage base, and then try to copy that as best I can. Does real footage exist for it?

Hi! I’m not good at guessing camera positions from scratch, I always work from a real-world footage base, and then try to copy that as best I can. Does real footage exist for it?

From what I can gather from Google and other sites, it was a test track, but the game track creator may have taken liberties and made a somewhat semi fictional circuit. maybe someone who resides much closer than I, or is more knowledgeable about this would know.
Looks like an rFactor track originally.

Capture.JPG

Thats cool man, no worries.:)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back