Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,757 comments
Yep, those be they.
:)
Didn't think it would make that much of a difference until I compared:
upload_2021-6-9_23-57-46.png

upload_2021-6-9_23-57-57.png

The interior one will be getting the same treatment for sure.

I think this is okay for a double post (I'm quite surprised we've gone a whole half-hour with no posts here :lol:), new version is uploaded at the same link, or here for the lazy: http://ajb-tech.co.uk/files/ta_mini_cooper_s.zip

This time I've smoothened the mirror frames upon Masscot's request, given the seats some PBR fabric, and added five OEM rim options for the car.

Comparison pic of the mirrors:
upload_2021-6-10_0-36-0.png

The rims are all in the extension folder with previews for each:
upload_2021-6-10_0-37-14.png

Use rim_options.ini to swap between them - by default they're all commented out but if you want to enable a rim swap, just comment out one of the sections - I've already done the work of making them fit. Only caveat of the extra rim options is that for now it's broken the ability to paint your rims, so they'll always be in their default colours. Hope this isn't too much of an issue, should be fixable with more research.

Last edited:
There is this version of Teddie which is not bad, a little too bumpy in the 1st downhill.

The AI is terribly slow although the trajectories are good! You have to put 100kg of weight on your car to balance the races a bit.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1597#post-13212550

edit :
I just saw your messages just under Teddie's post :lol:

Adding 100 ballast avoids the bug of premature braking, adding 50 in resctrictor avoids the bug of premature acceleration at the exit of the corners.

This is the required minimum.

The restrictor is also used to subtract power from the car, makes it slower, affects both the player and the ai.

Subtracting power is done only with a restrictor, the weight is more difficult to balance, if you spend 10 kilos more than necessary, the car will hit the ground, because the weight lowers the height.

I think this is okay for a double post (I'm quite surprised we've gone a whole half-hour with no posts here :lol:), new version is uploaded at the same link, or here for the lazy: http://ajb-tech.co.uk/files/ta_mini_cooper_s.zip

This time I've smoothened the mirror frames upon Masscot's request, given the seats some PBR fabric, and added five OEM rim options for the car.

Comparison pic of the mirrors:
View attachment 1016483

The rims are all in the extension folder with previews for each:
View attachment 1016484

Use rim_options.ini to swap between them - by default they're all commented out but if you want to enable a rim swap, just comment out one of the sections - I've already done the work of making them fit. Only caveat of the extra rim options is that for now it's broken the ability to paint your rims, so they'll always be in their default colours. Hope this isn't too much of an issue, should be fixable with more research.

Do you think you could fix the mirrors of the Giulia GTAm?
IMO the mod is worth saving, everything else should be fine. I'm not the author, I only improved the textures / paintjobs and the physics. (physics won't be 100% until I see an actual nordschleife / hockenheim or any other lap with the car and see how it behaves.)

In case you're interested, you can find the car here:
https://sharemods.com/5wqc1mu9myfj/alfa_romeo_giulia_gtam.zip.html

I do have all 4 RTTI games I can convert to ISO if anybody is interested in getting the models?
I was talking about the recent Cyber Formula games such as SiN Drei & SiN Vier on PC, though the latter is also on Steam.

EDIT: Does anyone have a working link for the Hyundai Genesis GT4? The MEGA download link on AssetoLand is dead.

Last edited:
Question, since we are seeing more LMP2 Oreca 07 skin for the VRC Rebellion...

Is there anyway to force AI using certain setup? I know we can use the ai_default setup for AI, but in this case say, at Le Mans, I want the P1 Ai to use a different setup from a P2 one since a) I'd probably assign different gearing and BoP to the "P2 version" of the Ai cars, and have them use the high downforce setting, and have P1 using the long downforce setting. But is that possible under the AC's system?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back