Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,756 comments
yup I have the GT-R, its my goto car in AC currently, simply awesome as well. (also have all those supergt's)
Yeah they are amazing. Was actually hot lapping in VR last night in a few. So much fun and difficult to master.
Well, I can highly recommend @ClaudioWRC74 ’s SuperGT championship presets, but suggest tweaking the cars (to include your favourite(s)), and possibly the circuits to the best versions (Sportsland Sugo has had a better version released since the championship was developed, for example). Great fun, and I only just discovered the championship aspect of CM, which adds a whole new dimension to AC.

On a related note I think I have previously mentioned the 2021 Lancer GT500 (available via FaceBook or @FileMissing ’s Discord) - similar performance to the others, but in what I find to be a more brutal way (although the later revisions have been more refined).

Last edited:
Well, I can highly recommend @ClaudioWRC74 ’s SuperGT championship presets, but suggest tweaking the cars (to include your favourite(s)), and possibly the circuits to the best versions (Sportsland Sugo has had a better version released since the championship was developed, for example). Great fun, and I only just discovered the championship aspect of CM, which adds a whole new dimension to AC.

On a related note I think I have previously mentioned the 2021 Lancer GT500 (available via FaceBook or @FileMissing ’s Discord) - similar performance to the others, but in what I find to be a more brutal way (although the later revisions have been more refined).
I've seen that Lancer on Facebook but it isn't on FileMissing's discord

Does anyone know if there is a Rain Fx setup for the Prague track? What is the most up-to-date version of this track? I found version 0.5 here in the thread. And why on some tracks the car's ambient shadow isn't dark, as shown in the photo?

View attachment 1063557
I dunno why the shadows aren't as dark but I've noticed it too.

For RainFX I happened to create a config a while back, turned out to be a lot of work because pretty much every 100yd stretch is its own material. I wouldn't call it final but it works, see attached.

Attachments

• extension.zip
    993 bytes · Views: 22
Hi guys! New livery out here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...8-marcus-ericsson-huski-chocolate-skin.43529/

__custom_showroom_1624965814.png

I cant view a livery now in showroom, this message comes up, it was working yesterday, wonder what`s happened?

View attachment 1063583
There was another sneaky update the other day (from .3 to .4) that might be causing it. I can't tell exactly what is in it, but it's replaced one on-track menu with another...and then forgot to remove the old one, duh! Anybody notice anything else?

After a quick CM side by side inspection the new 488 GT3 Evo seems to be the same model with a few updates: front aero, rear diffuser area, bargeboard area, and the new MoTeC screen in the cockpit.

Edit: + exhaust

Last edited:
Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone had a 100% working version of vhe_hockenheim? The vhe_hockenheim_1.2 is the best looking version but has issues with the pit speed bobbling above 80 which causes a penalty when using real penalty. I then applied this fix https://www.mediafire.com/file/6982i5nh1pzb1g0/new_physics_mesh_hockenheim_vhe.rar/file which fixes the pit lane speed but then all the surfaces off the track you just end up falling through which makes things even worse.

Last edited:
Version 2.3 - Released 2021.06.29
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• Indianapolis and AssettoLand for base mod updates
• Sirknight224 for Academy Motorsports skins
• Indianapolis for Falcon Motorsports skins
• RealAKP for testing and support
@__EASY__ for wiper animation

FEATURING
• working wipers!
• new skins

CHANGELOG v2.3

Visual
implemented CSP wobbly wipers
regenerated VAO patch
increased interiors brightness in CSP config
skins with baked AO

Other changes
added wiper animation
• added two Rhesus Racing skins
• pit crew with Aston Martin branding
• fixed legacy tyre model LUT names

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone had a 100% working version of vhe_hockenheim? The vhe_hockenheim_1.2 is the best looking version but has issues with the pit speed bobbling above 80 which causes a penalty when using real penalty. I then applied this fix https://www.mediafire.com/file/6982i5nh1pzb1g0/new_physics_mesh_hockenheim_vhe.rar/file which fixes the pit lane speed but then all the surfaces off the track you just end up falling through which makes things even worse.
Try this. Extract into track folder. Old model.ini´s are backuped in orig_models.zip. :)

Attachments

• vhe_hockenheim.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back