Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,078 comments
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this.

I really enjoy driving Bazza's classic F2 and F3 cars found here;

But the collision doesn't seem to be set properly on the wheels.
I know nothing about car modding, so I was wondering if someone can fix the colliders or tell me if there is an easy way to fix this?

Requests for Croatia, Netherlands and Japan (who are not in Euro 2020) plus minor tweaks to others
All updates here or below: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...fsk-porsche-911-fsr-20-fictional-skins.43493/
Original post here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2626#post-13439841
(who are not in Euro 2020) --> Who were you referring to?
I wanted to ask for an orange car but that was before the match...And since then still in my room, curtains closed and once a day my wife puts a plate in front of the door of my sim room. Aaaah football is so 2019 and suddenly I hate it 🤬. Please 'Bring it home' and keep it there 😉
==

Doing a great job with the different country flag liveries 👍

PS Who is the brave man/woman to request the Dutch livery?

Last edited:
OK. That's strange

With latest file I get this

for me too, I installed the @Fanapryde version and @pugsang version it's the same the lights are on during the day 🤔

roadatlanta2018.1.JPG

roadatlanta2018.2.JPG

Greetings to GTP members - hope you're all doing well and keeping safe... Most of Oz is currently in lockdown, with some states/areas reopening sooner than others... In the meantime I've been working on a LeMans fictional livery-pack for the Ferrari F40 LM '89 mod (post-link).

Here are some WIP images...

Ferrari F40 LM '89__01.jpg

If you like this mod and would like a personalised number-board and colour - just PM your requests and will attempt to accommodate it with the forthcoming release.

Ferrari F40 LM '89__02.jpg

Credits to @Young78 (F40 LM_Lover) who has been updating this mod.

edit: front/rear plates have been hidden ingame via skin-config.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this.
I know nothing about car modding, so I was wondering if someone can fix the colliders or tell me if there is an easy way to fix this?
For the Matra, you can use the collider.kn5 from the Lotus type 25, the fit is almost perfect. you can see what the collider looks like in CM showroom.

In collider.ini in data, after unpacking the data, either delete or zip and delete data.acd, replace the value by those
[COLLIDER_0]
CENTRE=0 ,-0.10 ,0.40
SIZE=0.6 ,0.1 ,3.3
GROUND_ENABLE=1

Last edited:
I have the Tomcul, updated by Sman track as well but with a National and National CCW layout as well, don't think I remember where I got it from though...

Edit: ClaudioWRC74 shared a file with links for the 1998 BTCC track skin pack mod some days back, I think that is the one I downloaded
Mondello Park VDC version : https://www.mediafire.com/file/rbrgnqzg0mlhy0x/mondello_park.7z/file
yes it is 😉 1998 BTTC skins by Rockyrule on RD, this skin for Mondello is for the VDC version.
There are 3 versions for Mondello :
  • VRA with 6 layouts (mondello in the game folder)
  • VDC (mondello_park in the game folder)
  • Assetto-tk.fr EASY (actk_mondello in the game folder)

I prefer not to use that after having some issues, but I have another gripe with CM since a day or two: lagging...
When I select a track to go driving from the CONTENT window, it doesn't show when I go to the DRIVE window (next to the little car preview) and I get the "No track selected" text (or a previous used track).
I need to go back and select the track again for it to finally show.
When I select another track in the DRIVE window (clicking on the preview) it changes immediately.
Never been like this before so I believed it to be a temporary thing but it stays like this and it conflicts with my habits 😇

Anyone else experiencing this ?
me too, like this ? (I need to go back and select the track again)

Capture.JPG

Same on my side since 4 days but,if I'm not wrong, I saw 12 hours ago there's an CM update
I have this version 0.8.2301.38578 with 153 for the data version on my office PC but I must check at home
dernière version :

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Added Scotland plus Requests for Russia and Greece (not in Euros) @pugsang and Azzurri Blue Italy

If you want the GWR Italy skin just rename orig_skin_base.dds to skin_base.dds and vice versa. Same for ext_banner.dds

All updates here : https://www.racedepartment.com/down...fsk-porsche-911-fsr-20-fictional-skins.43493/
Original post here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2626#post-13439841

EDIT 1710 hrs 01/07/2021 Greece Skin rear spoiler text now white (update attached)

EURO 2020 cars.jpg
__custom_showroom_1625147782.jpg
__custom_showroom_1625153534.jpg
__custom_showroom_1625151382.jpg
__custom_showroom_1625151413.jpg
__custom_showroom_1625152870.jpg

Attachments

• Greece_GT_Team.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 13
  • Spain_GT_Team.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • Sweden_GT_Team.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Ukraine_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • Japan_GT_Team.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Poland_GT_Team.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 11
  • Portugal_GT_Team.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • Russia_GT_Team.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Holland_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • Hungary_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • Italy_GT_Team.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 12
  • France_GT_Team.zip
    6 MB · Views: 11
  • Germany_GT_Team.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Croatia_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • England_GT_Team.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Finland_GT_Team.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Australia_GT_Team.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 11
  • Belgium_GT_Team.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • Wales_GT_Team.zip
    6 MB · Views: 13
  • Scotland_GT_Team.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
(who are not in Euro 2020) --> Who were you referring to?
I wanted to ask for an orange car but that was before the match...And since then still in my room, curtains closed and once a day my wife puts a plate in front of the door of my sim room. Aaaah football is so 2019 and suddenly I hate it 🤬. Please 'Bring it home' and keep it there 😉
==

Doing a great job with the different country flag liveries 👍

PS Who is the brave man/woman to request the Dutch livery?
Thanks - Japan plus a few others that have snuck in - as for the Dutch skin, im sworn to secrecy 🤣

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! 1991+ SETRA S 319 UL !!!
Specs: Mercedes-Benz OM 457 hLA With 6-Speed Manual & ZF-Ecomat 2 6-Speed Automatic variety. (P.S In Automatic Version there will be LOUD ZF Transmission Noises.)
BHP: 353hp
NM : 1600nm
(^ Now have proper Engine Curves)
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command (Extra A & B ). Also Now Togglable Stop Request Sign. (Extra D or C)
ALSO HAS WORKING REAR TAG STEERING WHEEL animation. (Meanwhile real wheel using 4 Wheel Steering function.)

Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod.
3D Work: Unknown, Edit done by Myself.
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG) + Some Edits,
Sounds : Myself
Pictures : Myself..
Few Skins Are Included.
Archived Template Folder Included.
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download: https://mega.nz/file/rhJHnCxC#MVwwoAf3ATnIi-qxyAzvt-FhhlKPPPqkrCzfLSKGtdk

View attachment 1064028View attachment 1064029View attachment 1064030View attachment 1064031View attachment 1064032View attachment 1064033View attachment 1064035

Brilliant.

My Bus fleet is growing with 15 models now.

I gotta gain courage and set a 10 laps race at Nordscheliefe strictly with Buses.

Morning Monday GIF

I´ve updated the guide to get ride of the shining texture of my old tracks:

If you do this it should look fine:
  • use Content Manager with CSP v1.73 or higher
  • install Sol v2.13 (or higher) by Peter Boese
  • choose a neutral looking PP-Filter like the AC “natural”, “__Sol” or my “Neutral” filter

List of all AC tracks WITH LINKS with 1519 tracks https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjw7c3g1bgd8xgh/List_of_all_AC_tracks_WITH_LINKS.txt/file

Last edited:
Fixed trucks floating
Fixed the Fence
and you can see in this video that the traffic light is like this!

Don't fixed a tree.. sorry!

OK. Thanks.
Fence is looking fine now.
Almost all trucks/tents too, but there's one that managed to escape 🙂
floater.png

That said, could you darken the grass a bit, so it looks more natural ?

lights.png

And then there is that starting light...
I can see on the video you posted (see pic below) that the horizontal pole is indeed that long.
But from the looks of it, it is supported by three pylons (at least that's how I think it is done, since I can't find any RL pictures of the spot). But it must be since I see no way this long thing will hold like it is made in the in-game picture above.

It should be possible to add something like it and then it would be more realistic.
And there's the trees...😇

It's mostly because the track is so bare that all these things draw so much attention...

rl_pole.png

"Assetto can't do rally"

"Hold my beer"

Dirt Rally Greece V4 is up.

I'm still open to relevant feedback; road mesh and grip "feel" bugs etc...

If you're one of those pedantic sorts that needs last weekends advertisements or wants to complain that the IRL lawn mower man comes on Tuesdays not Thursdays please go finger yourself. I made this for myself and am just paying it forward.

Go grab a gravel car and send it!

Some gravel cars

Last edited:
Big problem with Content Manager
version 0.8.2301.38578 / data 153

Since 2 days I can't to create a custom championship. Once the championships have been created and saved, I turn off the Content Manager and when I turn on CM it removes several values such as AI, difficulty and aggression levels or it changes all the skins and names of the pilots without me touching anything ... do you also have this problem ?
2 weeks ago I created a STCC 2008 championship without any problem, since I created championships I have never had this problem.
@Cozy61

before turn off Content Manager
CM1.JPG

after turn on Content Manager
CM2.JPG

Last edited:
"Assetto can't do rally"

"Hold my beer"

If you're one of those pedantic sorts that needs last weekends advertisements or wants to complain that the IRL lawn mower man comes on Tuesdays not Thursdays please go finger yourself. I made this for myself and am just passing it forward.

Some gravel cars

Me and you are going to get along, absolutely champion.

The last 2 updates from CM brought alot of issues and bugs. Special event overview is broken, custom championships not working, track selection screen is broken, real weather function is broken etc. Hoping for a fix but I think there won´t be any, Ilja is fully booked with his job at Reiza Studios.
yeah.. his last csp preview is 2 months old now

"Assetto can't do rally"

"Hold my beer"

If you're one of those pedantic sorts that needs last weekends advertisements or wants to complain that the IRL lawn mower man comes on Tuesdays not Thursdays please go finger yourself. I made this for myself and am just passing it forward.

Some gravel cars

cough any chance for Finland...?

"If I want to fly, I would be a pilot, but, not sitting in a car, that's no way..." - Walter Röhrl, on why he refused to race the Lancia 037 at Finland ;)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back