Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,827 comments
Then it begs the question; why are you using 3dsimed in the first place? 😂 Anyways, make sure the normals are pointing z forward y up and also check the origins are in the center of your objects
I think then the problem is blender and not the kseditor or I don't know where it breaks ...

Quick billboard skin for Doublezero's Acopone Raceway

View attachment 1066497 View attachment 1066498View attachment 1066502View attachment 1066503View attachment 1066506
Thank you! I think doublezero is doing some astonishingly good work.

Hi guys!

Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 - v1.2

1625850744020.png

1625850642410.png

Credits

ACT80's, AL, Assetto-fr.tk and FaB

I have spent quite a bit of time updating visually and optimising this car so it can run in large grids and also with rain. I also is include a PSD template for making skins.

1.2 by FaB

. added working wipers
. corrected side windows for rain
. optimised collider
. created LODs
. fixed and improved lights
. added gear change LED flash
. tweaked AI
. updated body shaders to Kunos values
. generated new body map
. custom VAO added to all LODs
. added Reiter Young Stars skin by Don Rudi
. optimised skins
. other small tweaks and optimising

Download - Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

Please enjoy and if you find any problems please let me know thank you. Have a great weekend!
-FaB

Last edited:
Guys is there a way to compress all the cars and tracks but keep playing with them? I'm finishing the space on my HDD and I don't want to buy an external one at the moment...

Hi guys!

View attachment 1066515

View attachment 1066513

Credits

I have spent quite a bit of time updating visually and optimising this car so it can run in large grids and also with rain. I also is include a PSD template for making skins.

1.2 by FaB

. added working wipers
. optimised collider
. created LODs
. tweaked AI
. generated new body map
. optimised skins

Please enjoy and if you find any problems please let me know thank you. Have a great weekend!
-FaB

Link doesn't work from my side😕

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!

View attachment 1066515

View attachment 1066513

Credits

1.2 by FaB

. added working wipers
. optimised collider
. created LODs
. tweaked AI
. generated new body map
. optimised skins

-FaB
Link doesnt work

No, it has nothing to do with that.

It is this. The fact pointlessly making shadows 8192x8192 for the sake of it whilst this issue still exists is why i don't have much hope for the next update, whenever that occurs...

Picture taken from facebook.
View attachment 1066479
the more you have a high resolution, especially in triple screen, the more it takes a high shadows resolution for the shadows to remain of good quality

the more you have a high resolution, especially in triple screen, the more it takes a high shadows resolution for the shadows to remain of good quality
I know, great, but also would be nice to fix the actual broken shadows on the cars and also just gone back to 1.75 and notice that on 1.69 i have nice light reflections on the cars at night under the lamps, but 1.75.... none....

I am sticking with 1.69.

I know, great, but also would be nice to fix the actual broken shadows on the cars and also just gone back to 1.75 and notice that on 1.69 i have nice light reflections on the cars at night under the lamps, but 1.75.... none....

I am sticking with 1.69.
if you have any comparative pictures to send me privately it would be nice so I can explain the problem

Ambush Canyon - Redux v1.0

View attachment 1066528
View attachment 1066530
View attachment 1066529

features:
  • 24 pit/grid
  • physical mesh
  • CSP lights, rain, VAO
  • a balloon, a blimp, you having fun...

credits:
Electronic Arts / Slightly Mad Studios - 3d models/art
@ClimaxF1 - conversion to Automobilista
@RMi_wood - conversion to Assetto, AI, lights, shaders, UI
@shi - grid, phys mesh, optimization, camera, overlays

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Looks good enough to be a port of a track from NFS Shift that is ported to AMS that is ported to AC.

Im still wondering about those Cyber Formula tracks that you are still working on.

Im still wondering about those Cyber Formula tracks that you are still working on.
I have other things in front of those as I told you in PM, unless someone wants to finish all 5 tracks with the needed pit/grids, AI, cams lights, put them into one folder, link the models, and the other errata in order to finish the conversion to release quality.

Otherwise I will do as I wish with my w.i.p and they simply are not on my "finishing list" as yet. I have commissions and other high profile tracks that take priority (unless "see above") Just because I post a w.i.p screenshot does not imply the immediate release, and those I posted were "proofs" of the progress.

I put out the source for the car, was downloaded 50+ times and not one screen/conversion... I already did the tracks, all are running with 1 pit as per previous screenshots. So where is the car to drive?

Last edited:
I have other things in front of those as I told you in PM, unless someone wants to finish all 5 tracks with the needed pit/grids, AI, cams lights, put them into one folder, link the models, and the other errata in order to finish the conversion to release quality.

Otherwise I will do as I wish with my w.i.p and they simply are not on my "finishing list" as yet. I have commissions and other high profile tracks that take priority (unless "see above") Just because I post a w.i.p screenshot does not imply the immediate release, and those I posted were "proofs" of the progress.

I put out the source for the car, was downloaded 50+ times and not one screen/conversion... I already did the tracks, all are running with 1 pit as per previous screenshots. So where is the car to drive?
The cars can be a good idea. Heck maybe i can find a test track to test it out. Also i haven't ported one car to AC to make it usable such as the one you showed.

getting there.. slowly ;)
1625866328633.png

thanks for releasing our unfinished track for us.

This was not meant to be released now.

thanks for your respect.

please at least don't ask money for it this is not your track.

at least go and download it from the original thread.
ouch.
Great track though, looks better than most 1.0.
Could do with you telling people how to make trees this good.

thanks for releasing our unfinished track for us.

This was not meant to be released now.

thanks for your respect.

please at least don't ask money for it this is not your track.

at least go and download it from the original thread.
Cracking work on this one. I'm looking forward to the finished track. Out of respect, I have deleted it from my collection for now, and shall wait patiently for the final release which, if this is anything to go by, will be a must-have track.

Please share the link to the original thread when (and only when) you are ready to do so.

Cracking work on this one. I'm looking forward to the finished track. Out of respect, I have deleted it from my collection for now, and shall wait patiently for the final release which, if this is anything to go by, will be a must-have track.

Please share the link to the original thread when (and only when) you are ready to do so.
you can go and download it on the original thread in assettocorsamods.net, , it is not meant to be private, it has been public since day one, i've even posted many photo of it here on the photo thread over the year, all updates are avalaible, try it freely!
It Will be a really nice track, we have been working on it for almost a year now, a lot of love have been putted into it and it is not finished, still WIP. just frustrating to see your work beeing released by some random **** without any credit.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back