Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
Rio version 1.0 now including 10 layouts.

v1.0 by nobody
-added missing layouts
-optimized physics, added nice AI by k2
-fixed some veg/groove/wall issues
-the inside of the parking lot on mountain 90° turn is invalid

View attachment 1066404

I just realized I missed an overhead billboard in the rainfx config, and am not anticipating any updates in the near future, so here is a tiny update to the config.

I also added some background images if anyone would like them.

I hope the guys don't mind.

Rio rain fx tweak plus some background images:

Could you post the changelogs please? Away from my PC until tomorrow. Ta.
could not find it other places than in CM

Screenshot:

1626029791367.png

edit: Ninjaed by @Cote Dazur :)

Last edited:
Pit positions are messed up. Cars do not ghost in pits either, which creates pile ups.
forgiveness! but someone would have to help there! why won't I be home for work! apart I did not see differences between 1.2 and 1.3 beyond the changes mentioned. excuse!

When AC does the fuel calculation after at least two laps of any car on any track, where is that data stored? I use Esotic's Fuel Usage but I don't think that information is stored in the folder of the app.

I got AMS1 at the same time as AC about 2 years ago.
AMS1 60 Hours
AC just over 2000 hours. madness.
I have all the sims and RF2 and RaceRoom are just about 200 hours each.
AC just eats my game time all up.
same here, but for me in AC 95% of those hours are spent in developing stuff and test driving new cars.. between the speed that stuff gets released here and the time available its a race!

Rio version 1.0 now including 10 layouts.

v1.0 by nobody
-added missing layouts
-optimized physics, added nice AI by k2
-fixed some veg/groove/wall issues
-the inside of the parking lot on mountain 90° turn is invalid

View attachment 1066404

thanks a lot !!! 🤩

AMD FidelityFX works with my Oculus Rift S in OpenVR. I tried with native Oculus and I got the weird distortion (in fact the only time I have felt nauseous in VR just looking round the car!). I switched to OpenVR and it works very well. Frame rates are way up too. Even with Ultimate Qulaity I am getting rock solid 80fps in practice mode - just about to try a Track Day

forgiveness! but someone would have to help there! why won't I be home for work! apart I did not see differences between 1.2 and 1.3 beyond the changes mentioned. excuse!
No worries man, track day is one of my favorites modes to use, especially on tracks that I'm not familiar with, so pit issues are one of the first things I notice...

Damn, it is harder than what I thought it was gonna be. I don't think it is worth adding anymore, more time adding wipers than driving
How easy did you think it'll be? Just a few clicks?

In any case, it's quite easy, most of it is done automatically, the options are there if things don't look right with the estimation that is initially done and is fairly intuitive.
Of course if you have knowledge of 3D software it's probably easier to do it in there but if you don't, it's a good alternative tbh and you can get wipers on old/encrypted mods.

Found the Objects inspector, thank you @OooAhh Cantona and tool, tried to follow the instructions, but it did not work, I guess I will have to wait for a detailed step by step, video tutorial. It will be fun to be able to add rainfx working wipers to a few cars. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Can someone enlighten me, cant get wipers to work manually. It worked in the past, now i dunno why it always stays automatic.
Tried puttin in manual wiper control in Sol weather app in Setting, also in sol planner app ingame. Still, in good weather for example, after manually turning it on it stops in 2 seconds. What am i missing ?

Geez how come other modders decided to continue the annoying trend of making private mods? This is still getting worse since the recent incident of where some idiot made a Lambo V12 VGT mod & not make it sharable.
some people should have thought about this aftermath as they were calling to rip an encrypted mod a "8 minutes job". sadly people wont learn so the trend will continue and the good moders will be happy to have nice cars on their hdd. and it wasnt the first time that happened aswell...

As can see in picture, the cars in front 8windshield) are only their shadows.
On the mirrors and through the other windows they show alright. In showroom, selecting the windshield and changing the alpha, didn't fix it.

Did anyone came across this? Is there an easy fix for this issue?

View attachment 1066752
Hi! Try to unpack the kn5 in CM, load it in ksEditor, and there select the EXT_WINDOW or INT_WINDOW and set isTransparent true. Or you could try to set ksWindscreen for the EXT_WINDOW or INT_WINDOW. I hope that helps.
With regards,
Soncz

Képernyőkép 2021-07-12 084936.png

Quick intro: I'm a uni student in Hungary. Playing AC for about 2-2,5 years.

Last edited:
Geez how come other modders decided to continue the annoying trend of making private mods? This is still getting worse since the recent incident of where some idiot made a Lambo V12 VGT mod & not make it sharable.
I honestly don't get why you care so much. Do you walk past someone's house with 'private property' on it and get angry and wish you could break in?
Just enjoy what you got, it will save your sanity.
90% of them want exactly the reaction you give them, please don't feed them, ignore them, don't beg and they will hate it getting no attention.

If i don't know about a private mod, why would i care?
Don't spend your life looking for them or following the ones who dangle a pretty picture for attention.

Get blender, get practicing, and you could just do the same if you wanted...

Haven't you got enough cars to drive without lusting after private flex mods that are probably undriveable photo mules?
Enjoy what you have and leave the kids to enjoy their circle-jerk in peace. Attention is the one thing they crave more than anything.

Haven't you got enough cars to drive without lusting after private flex mods that are probably undriveable photo mules?
Enjoy what you have and leave the kids to enjoy their circle-jerk in peace. Attention is the one thing they crave more than anything.
Well i only had few VGT mods. Most of them were paid, but some are just bullsizzle private.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back