INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=0.2
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.0
FLASHING_SYNCED=0
FLASHING_SKIP_DOWNHILL_STATE=1
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=LINEAR
FLASHING_LUT=(|0=1,0.9,0|0.1=0,0,0|0.2=1.0,0.1,0.0|0.3=0,0,0|0.4=0.0,1.0,0.0|0.5=0,0,0|0.6=0,0.95,0.95|0.7=0,0,0|0.8=0.4,0.0,1.0|0.9=0,0,0|1.0=0,0.4,1.0|)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=
MATERIALS=SUZUKAWHEELLIGHTSEMMISIVE1
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=50
VALUE_0_OFF=0
CONDITION=FERRISWHEEL
Gee thanks, but i have no idea how to install this.

Gee thanks, but i have no idea how to install this.
Paste in ext_config.ini (located inside the extension folder)
Then you get this (one of the many color effects)

ferris.png

Last edited:
To the track-modders

Are you making tracks from 0-100 or are you using other game's models for the foundation? This is for both real-life and fictional tracks.

What are the steps of these process basically? For example, If I can design a 3D model (just a NURB surface model of the tarmac), can you facilitate that to a fully-playable track-mod? Or you need some other data?

The reason that I'm asking this is, I want to hire someone to make a track mod from my design, and so far I don't know much about the progression of it.

Last edited:
Just wondering if it is possible to have the track lights on building and signs stay on during the day, mainly for bad weather driving. Any help appreciated. Thanks

the KTM Xbow GT4 is missing in that list.

and i forgot to drop this - the Porsche 919 2017 with the real 2017 model, laptimes were now accurate around Le Mans
View attachment 834837
https://mega.nz/#!kJ9DlKaa!cDh81Xp7PlSeGRv7hlZxmphvYVeksjAQWdrWWQDQrvg
https://we.tl/t-3ahKNucwkW
the link is not there at the moment. could you update the link or send me a friend request on discord? my discord is: Eisbär ʕoᴥoʔ#6659

the KTM Xbow GT4 is missing in that list.

and i forgot to drop this - the Porsche 919 2017 with the real 2017 model, laptimes were now accurate around Le Mans
View attachment 834837
https://mega.nz/#!kJ9DlKaa!cDh81Xp7PlSeGRv7hlZxmphvYVeksjAQWdrWWQDQrvg
https://we.tl/t-3ahKNucwkW
hey i cant download the car can u reupload it on mega.nz or send a wetransfer mail to my email. My email is tritom@gmx.de

New update for Solstice:
DISCLAIMER: Graphics mods, ReShade presets and PPFilters are always a matter of taste. I'm not saying this is the best mod out there, but I personally like my settings more than anything available.

screenshotsrpwanganr32xjst.png

screenshotierporsche9lmkl5.png

screenshotierporsche90dkkv.png

Anyway, this is Solstice, my personal enhancement for Sol and the Custom Shaders Patch. Its origins come from my Project CARMEN graphics mod, but since things like weather and particle effects are now controlled from Sol and the CSP, it didn't make sense to downgrade that mod.

Solstice consists of these things:
A ReShade preset, a PP-filter, a Sol config and tweaked spark effects.

I'm also still tinkering around with it, but I also don't plan daily updates.... so don't worry that you have to download it again and again all the time.

cough well I try my best...

screenshotaustinminickvj40.png

screenshotaustinminicl0jrf.png

screenshotierporsche9l5k3o.png

Note: Backup the files in the install locations, so you can revert if you don't like the results. Every file is needed to get the desired effect and everything works hand in hand. This mod needs the Custom Shaders Patch & Sol.

This mod is tested with CSP v0.1.75x & Sol 2.1.

If you get an overexposed image with Sol 1.5+:
Open the PP filter app, switch to any non Sol filter and back to Solstice.

Install: Delete the previous version's files and ALL OTHER ReShade files/folders (incl. the dxgi.ini)!
Drop the "assettocorsa" folder into X>Steam>steamapps>common and overwrite everything. Drop the "Documents" wherever your usual "Documents" folder is located and do the same.

The ReShade preset will cost you some frames. You can toggle it on and off with the X key, open its settings with Y, reload its settings with C and take a screenshot with Q.

screenshotksferrari48wdkd6.png

screenshotksferrari48m4j6k.png

screenshotksferrari48sqjsk.png

Hope you enjoy it!

screenshott78i30ntcr1r9jf3.png

screenshott78i30ntcr1nojp5.png

screenshotlotusevorag54k5c.png

Right then.
2 mods, both track toys, Morgan and Triumph TR6.
Both are originally converted to AC by remzona.

Morgan has new track wheels, steering wheel, race seat and roll bar and
has a Caterham 420r engine planted into its long bonnet.
All the rest is standard physics so has body roll still which i quite liked.

Triumph TR6 has race wheels from 1970's race car. New steering wheel, race seat and roll bar.
Has a tuned Triumph race prepped engine. Bit tighter suspension from standard.

Now..... possibly i am just adding yet more gunk into the AC pool / pit. But i wanted to share them anyway.
Just bin it or change it or whatever if you don't like them.

I have tried my best with the driver aminations and positioning etc, but i play without the wheel and driver arms so don't see them.
Anyone wants to help with that if you feel its worth it then please do.
For some reason the Morgan the wheels in showroom are borked but on track they are fine.
I'd of pulled my hair out if i'd of had any.

New F6 cams for what its worth. That is it i think. Just nice British cars with a track twist.

Obviously they don't overwrite the standard spec cars.
First time using sharemods so any issues let me know.

Credit to remzona. Please if shared use the original link?

Also if i have really messed up and they are rubbish please tell me straight where i have gone wrong.

Original cars to show visual changes.

View attachment 1069469View attachment 1069470
View attachment 1069478
View attachment 1069471View attachment 1069472View attachment 1069473
Something's missing.

__custom_showroom_1627154414.jpg

I know i wrote a wall of text and it was a bit long winded, but it does say this in there. On track they are fine, just can't fathom why not in the showroom.

"I have tried my best with the driver aminations and positioning etc, but i play without the wheel and driver arms so don't see them.
Anyone wants to help with that if you feel its worth it then please do.
For some reason the Morgan the wheels in showroom are borked but on track they are fine.
I'd of pulled my hair out if i'd of had any."

Ooh nice! What version of Spa is this?
Is this a completely new track or conversion/update?

half and half, a conversion by @RMi_wood, i tore the bustop apart from that conversion, and modelled over it,as well as tearing pitlane apart and modelling over that. I normally would not bother tearing a converted mod apart, but, the current '88 Spa we have is not greatand we really needed a better version of the busstop.

'93. its being worked on a bit still. Looking for some nice adboards if anyone has some 2x1 3x1 3x2 Malrboro/Fosters etc, early 90's

Last edited:
RMS TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS:
LOLA REWORK PACK PART 2:
1627160572204.png

Year: 2009 - 2010
Cars included
the Rebellion B09 AM and the B10s Judds
The Drayson Lola's From 2009 ALMS and 2010 Racing season
Lola B06's from Autocon and Intersport
the KSM from 2009 and 2010
2009 Rebellion B08 LMP2
RML 2009 and 2010 B08's
Racing box B09's
the Dyson from 2009 and 2010
and the RML MG EX265.

Includes LMS/ALMS and LM packages.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/qSx22aDA#8fGfyrkJcb7gEkPOKktxRpuSGhKCVSI7hzX9asqwGYY

From the RMS Team
Me
Kamil Cader
Fullnoise
Peugeot905
Badgerman

P.S: Be aware these models are from GTR2 as we are beginners but happy to bring these cars to AC.

edit: link updated.

Last edited:
Morgan has new track wheels, steering wheel, race seat and roll bar and
has a Caterham 420r engine planted into its long bonnet.
All the rest is standard physics so has body roll still which i quite liked.
Seems a lot of pony's have jumped the fence during the process...
The original with 143 bhp is only 0.5" slower than the new race model with it's 189 bhp 🤔 (tested at Vallelunga-Club).

Btw, the wheels do show in game, not in preview/showroom.

A little update on Circuit du Laquais.
I mainly added a 24 pits layout + various visual and bug fixes people recommended
  • Added 24 pits layout (AI might act weird in the pit du to the specific configuration to fit 24 pits)
  • Remove karting zone from grass FX
  • Moved time split 1
  • Set short track to OUT
  • Fixed road and pit configuration (now pit act as pit)
  • Fixed pit and start dummies orientation
  • Fixed alpha coverage on some distant textures
  • Fixed some LOD distance
  • Fixed z fight on some distant trees

Last edited:
opinions on mods from Ciracesonline? looking at some of the touring car mods but geez they are a bit steep, £5 for 1 car! are they any good?

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to adjust the level that the AI makes mistakes somewhere? I know in RF2 it's possible by modifying a json file but don't know if there's anything like that in AC.

Thank you

A little update on Circuit du Laquais.
I mainly added a 24 pits layout + various visual and bug fixes people recommended
  • Added 24 pits layout (AI might act weird in the pit du to the specific configuration to fit 24 pits)
  • Remove karting zone from grass FX
  • Moved time split 1
  • Set short track to OUT
  • Fixed road and pit configuration (now pit act as pit)
  • Fixed pit and start dummies orientation
  • Fixed alpha coverage on some distant textures
  • Fixed some LOD distance
  • Fixed z fight on some distant trees
Great update!

There's two things that I'll suggest to improve, and it's already been mentioned that all the high-voltage towers need lines (and yes, there's aliasing issues to contend with).

1. The repeating "tree wall" on the left, along the pit and down to the hairpin really needs more variety and depth or "3D."

2. The repeating kerb texture/material. There's a few methods to make them look more realistic, and add tire marks and wear at different places, that correspond with where they might be crossed, on each turn.

Just a couple of things to polish it up more--as it deserves, being a good track mod and all the work you put into it.

Pesky bug in this track.. the pitwalls are 1WALL... but if you touch them with a tyre they suck you in and destroy the car.. anyone know why?

Pity because i think its the only thing stopping the track from rleasing at this point. The 2003 and 2004 versions both suffer this bug.

1WALL_............................CHECK
Normals pointing right way..CHECK
Death by WALL..................CHECK

In practice mode or hotlapping its fun but with AI that wall causes carnage. SO: meanwhile a teaser..

That pit wall looks thin, which usually causes trouble if opposing faces are too close to each other. You could make them different objects or try to spread them out a bit.
Also check that the angle with the tarmac is 45 degrees or more, and that it goes below the floor level.

E: when you say the pitwalls are 1WALL, you mean the actual visual pit wall?

Last edited:
opinions on mods from Ciracesonline? looking at some of the touring car mods but geez they are a bit steep, £5 for 1 car! are they any good?
My opinion? Not comparable to similarly-priced mods, and only worth the money if it is a car you desperately need. The models seem ok (although I am far from an expert), but the physics/data seems pretty mediocre.

That pit wall looks thin, which usually causes trouble if opposing faces are too close to each other. You could make them different objects or try to spread them out a bit.
Also check that the angle with the tarmac is 45 degrees or more, and that it goes below the floor level.

E: when you say the pitwalls are 1WALL, you mean the actual visual pit wall?
turns out you cannot have the word pit anywhere in the naming of a 1wall, ie: 1WALL_pitwall_001, renamed to 1WALL_001 it fixed the issue, thanks to @norms for the info.

Track is running good now! My work on it is done now, so up to woodie to release when he is ready to.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back