Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
When you race AC online and the guys say "you race like a pussy"..

View attachment 1069822
IMG_20210509_214001.jpg

She often asks me to give her the seat

Hi!...
This is my third version of Custom F40 LM.
It has more detail parts for Cockpit.
*Updated Version 0.9.5 *
1. Change Logs(by F40 LM_Lover)
1) Added Fire Extinguisher in Cockpit
2) Added Racing Seat Belts
3) Added Roll-Bar
4) Added Some Details in Cockpit
5) Display Pannel Updated(More Lighting Effect)
6) Broken Face on the Left Window
7) Small bugs were fixed

2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels

3. Download link is in the description.

Thank you for the share again man, this is a great beast to drive, i'm having fun on every track with it. An amazing work you guys need to have in your game !!! 👍

Screenshot_ferrari_f40_lm_89_bremgarten_26-6-121-17-47-34.jpg

Guys, a bit of an issue here. After a weekend out of town, I came back home and the first thing I did was to try and do some laps with new stuff that has been posted here. To my surprise, suddenly, all my cars and in all tracks, my view is slightly tilted to the left. ALL cameras are like that.

View attachment 1069863
View attachment 1069864
View attachment 1069865

It happens with NeckFX on and off. With latest CSP and with previous versions... Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Seems to be a conflict with FXAA, FidelityFX and NeckFX. Try this solution, that worked for me: go on Assetto Corsa video settings and under PP settings disable FXAA, then, go on CSP graphic settings and enable FXAA 3.11, with FidelityFX on. Try... for me it's ok.

Last edited:
It is possible to access this version of Dubai Autodrome that is used in the online championship. I don't really think I can share it here though but it's pretty easy if you see their website very clearly 😉 .
Having just looked through a whole bunch of pages and posts, I could not find it...

Seems to be a conflict with FXAA, FidelityFX and NeckFX. Try this solution, that worked for me: go on Assetto Corsa video settings and under PP settings disable FXAA, then, go on CSP graphic settings and enable FXAA 3.11, with FidelityFX on. Try... for me it's ok.
But CSP says for FXAA 3.11 to work it needs FXAA on in video settings.
It shouldn't really need a work around.

And the PPfilters resetting to default happens on 1.76 p1, doesn't occur bellow that.

Not whingeing about it, just letting people know.

I'd advise going onto the CSP discord as you are at least aloud there to freely talk about bugs as obviously in the end it will help get stuff fixed.
I am yet to be called a whinger or expecting too much on there thankfully.

Last edited:
But CSP says for FXAA 3.11 to work it needs FXAA on in video settings.
It shouldn't really need a work around.

And the PPfilters resetting to default happens on 1.76 p1, doesn't occur bellow that.

Not whingeing about it, just letting people know.

I'd advise going onto the CSP discord as you are at least aloud there to freely talk about bugs as obviously in the end it will help get stuff fixed.
I am yet to be called a whinger or expecting too much on there thankfully.
I saw this solution on CSP Discord channel. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway is a known bug... hope it will be solved on next release

Last edited:
Hi.
can someone help please, trying to make some skins for the porsche_911_gt3_cup_202, but as soon as you touch another car or the ai hit you the skin colour just goes back to normal white, what am i doing wrong.

I had the same problem when I upgraded to CSP 1.75, and had to take the steps you outlined to fix it.

Hi!...
This is my third version of Custom F40 LM.
It has more detail parts for Cockpit.
*Updated Version 0.9.5 *
1. Change Logs(by F40 LM_Lover)
1) Added Fire Extinguisher in Cockpit
2) Added Racing Seat Belts
3) Added Roll-Bar
4) Added Some Details in Cockpit
5) Display Pannel Updated(More Lighting Effect)
6) Broken Face on the Left Window
7) Small bugs were fixed

2. Known Bugs : Reflection of Inside Door Panels

3. Download link is in the description.

Thanks a lots for your job on this mod!

I've done little mod to lights.ini, created ext_config.ini, changed a shader inside the mod.

Before:

ferrari_f40_lm_89_croft_sp_21_59_27.png

ferrari_f40_lm_89_croft_sp_21_59_34.png

After:

ferrari_f40_lm_89_croft_sp_22_00_43.png
ferrari_f40_lm_89_croft_sp_22_00_50.png

ferrari_f40_lm_89_rt_lime_rock_park_22_26_23.png
ferrari_f40_lm_89_rt_lime_rock_park_22_26_27.png

ferrari_f40_lm_89_rt_lime_rock_park_22_09_33.png

Make a backup of your lights.ini in data folder and ferrari_f40_lm_89.kn5

Then overwrite.

Best Reagards

This actually worked. Cheers, buddy!

DiRT3 - Finland Trail v1.0

features:
  • 4 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP + rainFx, grassFx +VAO
  • 50/60 dirt/gravel/tarmac surfaces
  • see notes in ext_config.ini to enable more pretty trees (+performance hit)

credits:
@codemasters - 3dmodel
@RMi_wood - conversion, shaders, new normal maps/mapping, AI, etc
@shi - mesh optimiations, camera, errata
@DaBaeda - cameras

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Between work-rest-and-play, it gets a tat difficult to keep to date with all the goodies shared on this forum... As it is, playtime is instantaneously halved by catering to mod/game and pc maintenance... With the remaining time left to drive, test, configure and update mods on the fly... It doesn't get any easier...

Here are some thrilling action-cams for the multi-surface rally track posted by @RMi_wood.

rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail_01.jpg

A worthy contender, and a definitely challenging track that ought to make its way onto the hotlap-server as a time-attack event...

mod-car link

Rename file <rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail__cams.7z> to extract and install.
(cam-files do not overwrite existing cams)

Take care, enjoy and keep safe...

Attachments

• rmi_dirt3_finlandtrail__cams_7z.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hey dude, Remove the 2 cars from the pack - B08/80 - LMP2 - JUDD '09

Then you're all set for the rest of the mod! :D
I was deleting rim blur objects for all cars, but forgot to delete "blurred_objects.ini" from data folder for this one, sorry.

If you still have these models just unpack the data, delete "blurred(...)", pack data and it will work.

Today, 2 more fake cars for the Le mans pack. The Alfa 8C Monza Spider '32 from a Bugatti, to later join the Bugatti, Mercedes (by Legion), and the jaguar Xk140 Coupe, which I added a hood to the Xk120, but I'm not finding out because it's transparent. In the track test, the columns are dark, that is, normal. I did the same procedure as "Add Object", in ".3se" format, as in Ferrari "fake". The "bonnet" texture file, I don't know why it's not reading. I leave it to someone more "expert" on the subject, to add a hood for the X120.

Attachments

• Alfa 8c Monza teste ’32.1.png
    Alfa 8c Monza teste ’32.1.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Alfa 8c Monza teste ’32.2.png
    Alfa 8c Monza teste ’32.2.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Alfa8c.Monza1.png
    Alfa8c.Monza1.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Alfa8c.Monza2.png
    Alfa8c.Monza2.png
    44 KB · Views: 44
  • JaguarXK140Coupe.png
    JaguarXK140Coupe.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 40
Is there any proper e46 m3 gtr race car,besides the one on assettoland?Thanks!
Our team are developing real and balanced GT2 physics for the 2006 ALMS version which will have a few minor changes to the 3D model as well. This will be released as part of the RMS 2006 LMP/GT pack that will cover ELMS, ALMS and Le mans cars for 2006 season. The release has been delayed due to new developments with CSP with wipers etc and also model improvements on the various available models for the pack.

Today, 2 more fake cars for the Le mans pack. The Alfa 8C Monza Spider '32 from a Bugatti, to later join the Bugatti, Mercedes (by Legion), and the jaguar Xk140 Coupe, which I added a hood to the Xk120, but I'm not finding out because it's transparent. In the track test, the columns are dark, that is, normal. I did the same procedure as "Add Object", in ".3se" format, as in Ferrari "fake". The "bonnet" texture file, I don't know why it's not reading. I leave it to someone more "expert" on the subject, to add a hood for the X120.
Has the Le Mans pack been released yet?

HI. Is ly993 Track Config Builder still being use by people, Found it on my old hard drive, was just wondering.

Attachments

• TCB_200228.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 27
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back