Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,778 comments
Maybe, anything's possible I guess.
Animated wipers are great (they perform an extremely useful function) but I've never really understood why so many modders spend time animating doors and bonnets. Is it just for nice photos?
Even animated side windows can be useful in very heavy rain, but I've never felt the need to open my doors when driving. I have accidently opened the bonnet while driving though, usually when approaching a high-speed corner.
In fact, it's more to have a "kunos standard" for modded cars. It's not for fancy pictures, as i didn't even configured the buttons for doors or whatever animation.

Hi guys, I’m looking for a complete rain fx, grass fx etc. config for bahrain 2020 track. Anyone could please help me? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_dirtsdn_shibuyarx_28-7-121-1-19-42.jpg
Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_dirtsdn_shibuyarx_28-7-121-1-19-41.jpg

Taking advantage of this post, does anyone know how to solve the excessive slippage of the Porsche 991.2 GT3 ACC mod, from the dear crash in TopRace discord, who got really upset lately and vetoed the link to their mods because of haters, anyway, it's a challenge and so much to set up that 911, but I think he jumps a lot on the track. If anyone knows, my eternal gratitude. Hugs
I replaced the drivetrain and suspension from the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 and used this setup. The car is so much better for me now.

Setup Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3 R 2019 by crash https://evoload.io/v/bIqUXY4oeT3tXe

Does anyone knows what else to edit when the AI won't start, even with the
ai.ini
[GEARS]
UP=7300
and engine.ini
LIMITER=7500

The test track is Magione so I suppose ai line is not the problem here.

Last edited:
EK released the ultimate version of Akina.

Mt. Akina v1.0 + Akina Track
  • 6 Layouts (IDAS DH/UH; Real DH/UH; Freeroam; Special Stage)
  • Autumn and Winter track skins
  • CSP Config
  • Working AI (6 cars) for all Downhill/Uphill Layouts
Please do not re-upload or modify the track further. For any questions, DM me or Kozzren. Download Link: https://sharemods.com/k4hs2ecurul4/ek_akina.rar.html

preview.png

Friends
Is there anyone in the community who works on assettoland mods, ACDatabase, that don't have functional cleaners? Regarding updates of these mods, in the sense of adding cleaners and others? Because in my collection, I'm deleting some mods, and leaving only cars that have functional wipers. I would also like to know if the command lines for wipers in the car's ext.ini file only work if it contains the wiper animation? After months of creating and updating climates and lights for the tracks in my collection and trying to put functional wipers, exterior and interior lights on my cars, I realized that it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE to buy a CSP patreon, choose rain if this car doesn't have wipers. I understand that years ago, we didn't have a rain mod for AC, but today rain is crucial, along with mods, it's what keeps our AC ALIVE. at the time. Or else, if not ask a lot, mod sites that have cars with cleaners.Thanks

PS.
Any mod of Nissan Silvia S15 and 180SX that is not drift and with high airfoil would be of enormous appreciation!! Thanks

This a link S15, but no wipers😰😰

Good morning, everyone.
I am reproposing a question I asked some time ago here on the forum.
I have a problem with off line races , when I have more than 10 cars on the track with me , the game slows down and loses FPs and I get the message 99% occupancy memory .
Is there any fix in the game that solves the problem or some file to change? Thank you for any help you can give me as previously someone has enjoyed making fun of me in their answers.

Good morning, everyone.
I have a problem with off line races , when I have more than 10 cars on the track with me , the game slows down and loses FPs and I get the message 99% occupancy memory .
Is there any fix in the game that solves the problem or some file to change? Thank you for any help you can give me as previously someone has enjoyed making fun of me in their answers.
Here are some ideas for you:
RAM is cheap, so add some more.
Make sure the opponent cars have LODs. Use that new LOD generator if they don't (although it's not as efficient as cars that came with hand-made LODs).
Under Graphic Adjustments in CM, there are some LOD adjustments available (like forcing LOD B, dropping the multipliers below 100%, forcing low-res cockpits and low-res drivers, etc)
Try making the opponents all the same model of car (not a mixed grid).
Use skins with lower resolution textures (so nothing 4K).
Drop your screen resolution (keep full-screen mode on).
Disabling post-processing and some CSP features might help (only if they were increasing RAM usage).
Make sure absolutely no other programs (except Steam) are running in the background to preoccupy the RAM (no internet browser, no documents, no pictures or videos; nothing you're not using to play AC).
I'm sure there's other stuff I can't remember right now...

Last edited:
EK released the ultimate version of Akina.

Mt. Akina v1.0 + Akina Track
  • 6 Layouts (IDAS DH/UH; Real DH/UH; Freeroam; Special Stage)
  • Autumn and Winter track skins
  • CSP Config
  • Working AI (6 cars) for all Downhill/Uphill Layouts
Please do not re-upload or modify the track further. For any questions, DM me or Kozzren. Download Link: https://sharemods.com/k4hs2ecurul4/ek_akina.rar.html

preview.png
Just gave it a test run & it feels fun for drifters. All i can say is literaly the heaven for drifters.
Screenshot_wdts_nissan_silvia_s15_ek_akina_28-6-121-17-46-11.jpg

View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First off all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug or 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539

Hi Jim

I'm new to Assetto Corsa but enjoying it a lot.

I saw Fuji Speedway and downloaded it and copied the complete unzipped rt_ file into tracks. It shows as a track option with the track map for both tracks but when I start the race it doesn't seem to load and the race is cancelled.

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon

Good morning, everyone.
Try this.
(It helps if you mention specs and also if say few days ago you could run 20 cars and now just 10)

Last edited:
Hi Jim

I saw Fuji Speedway and downloaded it and copied the complete unzipped rt_ file into tracks. It shows as a track option with the track map for both tracks but when I start the race it doesn't seem to load and the race is cancelled.

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon
Are you using:
?

Without these the track will not work (as is the case with many recent tracks).
In case you don't, you could try removing (or renaming) the extension folder in the track. Then it will probably load, but you will be missing a lot of stuff...

Last edited:
Hi Jim

Any clues?

Thanks

Gordon
You have to unzip it into the track folder. Should work after that. If not, take a look at the post above for other tips.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I share the Mazda RX-7 FB 1981 24h Spa winner MOD.
Original mod from Nabaoui.

That's a little tribute to remember that epic win.
A Belgian Mazda importer decided to race the RX-7 in 1980 and in 1981 they registered a car for the 24h of Spa.

The race was very tough with a tremendous rain storm.
Despite it was quite underpowered, the easy handling of the RX-7 helped to be in the top positions.
The BMW 530 were the machine to beat and was ahead. They decide to stop being conservative and to run the engine until 9k rpm were all potential was.
They put a lot of pressure and finally provoque an engine failure on the BMW.

It was the first rotatory engine to win an endurance race in europe.
Maybe it was the inspiration for Mazda to run the mitical 787B in Le Mans ten years later.

Full story: https://japanesenostalgiccar.com/mo...7-that-won-the-24-hours-of-spa-francorchamps/

I hope you'll enjoy it.

1627472474828.png

Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa_28-6-121-13-1-9.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa_28-6-121-13-5-5.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa1988_28-6-121-12-49-38.jpg
Screenshot_navi_rx7_fb_24h_spa_81_spa1988_28-6-121-12-43-9.jpg

LINK ->

QUESTION: Is it a rip from another game? I would like to share at Racedepartment too. Thanx

Hi all,

I share the Mazda RX-7 FB 1981 24h Spa winner MOD.
Original mod from Nabaoui.

That's a little tribute to remember that epic win.
A Belgian Mazda importer decided to race the RX-7 in 1980 and in 1981 they registered a car for the 24h of Spa.

The race was very tough with a tremendous rain storm.
Despite it was quite underpowered, the easy handling of the RX-7 helped to be in the top positions.
The BMW 530 were the machine to beat and was ahead. They decide to stop being conservative and to run the engine until 9k rpm were all potential was.
They put a lot of pressure and finally provoque an engine failure on the BMW.

It was the first rotatory engine to win an endurance race in europe.
Maybe it was the inspiration for Mazda to run the mitical 787B in Le Mans ten years later.

Full story: https://japanesenostalgiccar.com/mo...7-that-won-the-24-hours-of-spa-francorchamps/

I hope you'll enjoy it.

View attachment 1070260
View attachment 1070263View attachment 1070262View attachment 1070264View attachment 1070265

LINK ->

QUESTION: Is it a rip from another game? I would like to share at Racedepartment too. Thanx

Model probably from FM4. Plus, you never had permission from navi to edit it, so even if it's not ripped, it will most likely be rejected from RD

Guys,

I have written permission that confirms I have permission to have the new Toyota Hyper car converted from RF1 to AC, if anyone has any ability to do so, they simply want a mention in the credits!

Let me know if you want a link!

Thanks!

Guys,

I have written permission that confirms I have permission to have the new Toyota Hyper car converted from RF1 to AC, if anyone has any ability to do so, they simply want a mention in the credits!

Thanks!
URD is going to release it soon

Guys,

Thanks!
Why ask for permission if you cant convert it? Now if someone else asks permission they might not get it because "I already gave unknown_modder permissions already"

meh

Why ask for permission if you cant convert it? Now if someone else asks permission they might not get it because "I already gave unknown_modder permissions already"

meh
Diddums, Because it was in an Rfactor group which others may not be in, rather than having a tantrum, appreciate the fact that we have the permission, but as mentioned above, URD is working on it, so don't worry your pretty little head :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back