Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
Spa-Francorchamps 1993 v1.0 (early release for 2021 F1 race cancelation)

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_gtr2_spa1993_29-8-121-13-58-59.jpg
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_gtr2_spa1993_29-8-121-13-58-4.jpg
Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_capri_rs3100_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-11-29-2.jpg

features:
  • 24 F1 pit/grid (GT grid layout needed)
  • 1993 GT/24h banners baked in, 1993 F1 skin provided
  • CSP RainFx,GrassFX, LightsFX, VAO

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • 3d-model based from Spa 2003/4 by @Simbin (2003/4 release soon!)
  • conversion, skin, textures, shaders by @RMi_wood
  • 1993 layout and extensive remodeling by @TheRealCeeBee
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.5 ::

Last edited:

View attachment 1077188View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner quality, ...

credits:
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Can I congratulate the author on this fabulous work? Thank you very much for a circuit that I love so much. Could you please increase the pitches by 4 or is that too much to ask?

did you tested the track with kunos cars? Have the same problem also with them? Did you have the latest version of the track?
No problem at all with suspension on my side on this track (with or without the update)
This time I think it's a problem with the car (Marc Mustang) because even with the suspension fully up it does the same thing on sx-LeMans (I just tried it).
But I already had this problem with Porsche 911 (I don't remember which one, there are so many) at Sebring.
Compared to another track I have to move the suspension up a few centimetres.
Yes it's the latest version of the track (Reboot + your update 1.1)

Last edited:
This time I think it's a problem with the car (Marc Mustang) because even with the suspension fully up it does the same thing on sx-LeMans (I just tried it).
But I already had this problem with Porsche 911 (I don't remember which one, there are so many) at Sebring.
Compared to another track I have to move the suspension up a few centimetres.
Yes it's the latest version of the track (Reboot + your update 1.1)
so it's a problem of the car not linked to the track

From Fecebook. This is NOT my mod.

Support the creator and the FB group if you can.

The Patreon download link takes you to a page where you can download the mod.

You don't have to be a member, but join and contribute if you can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriaan SuyMNBA Assetto Modding Group

Admin
Group Expert
+2
· 3teSphohdnsored ·

[ RELEASE: Mclaren 675lt Update ]

Original model by Markoss Kass

First install driver in assettocorsa\content\driver

Open doors: extra button A and B

Open roof: extra button C

Open windows: extra button D

Thanks to Timon Kunzelmann for Release Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTSAu6iVJXI

Changelog:

-AO inside/out

-Animations

-Physics updated

-Blinkers

-Wipers

-Selflighting

-PBR shaders and texture overhaul

-Paintable rims/leather etc

-Various ext config features

-CM paintshop config

-Sound by AMAFMOD

-Driver by Joao Simoes

-Chameleon skin by Buja Gili

-Various other tweaks and fixes

As always thanks for help and support of my team MNBA Assetto Modding Group

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/55476422

I talked to the author. The car is very fast on the track. Said he'd do an update

hi, I’m looking for a good 'ext_config.ini' for kunos spa.
I inadvertently deleted my old one..thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reworked AI, Rain and Grass FX, VAO's and Spectator Removal Pack:

Well if you are like me, and hate people, especially 2D ones, or people who are low on polygons, you find them distracting and want them gone. So I began trying to remove them from some tracks. I believe it was @RMi_wood who posted instructions on how to get rid of them via Content Manager a while back, and would like to thank him for that hint. I was originally just doing it for myself, but thought I'd share.

Jumping down the rabbit hole, I decided to also add detailed rain fx, grass fx, and VAO's (some missing or broken on github), and also work on the ai for the tracks that I felt could use some help.

For the 1988 series of tracks (thanks to @Rainmaker87 for the conversions), I tried to get period correct cars working on them, which included the 1988 F1 mod, and the VRC MP4/4's. I don't have a link to the 1988 F1 mod, unfortunately. I have no idea where I got them, and subsequent searches have yielded nothing. If anyone has a link to share that would be great.

The ai isn't perfect, but should be okay to get races going somewhat proficiently. Silverstone 88 turned out to be difficult with the VRC mod, surprisingly, as the bumps seemed to be upsetting the car's suspension at the exits of a few corners. Not much I can do with that, sorry to say. AI was tested mainly at 100% strength and 80% aggression. If you are using other mods or Kunos cars, you may be able to remove the ai hints, YMMV. Also thanks to Esotics for his ai lines on Hockenheim (and the all important AI Helper app).

Grass FX is also missing on several, so I used my copy and paste ninja skills and stole a few from existing tracks and implemented them if necessary. Thanks to guys like Zwiss , leBluem , slider666 , Blamer, PeterBoese, Gutbomb, Mascot, Kavoriken, and possibly others for these configs. My apologies to anybody I've left out unintentionally. I am not a grass fx guru, so please feel free to improve them for the community.

Track list:
-Adelaide 1988
-Detroit 1988
-Detroit 2021 (Belle Island, Gutbomb version, but should work for others)
-Estoril 1988
-Goldcoast
-Hermanos Rodriguez 1988
-Hockenheim 1988
-Hockenheim 1988 (Zwiss version)
-Hungaroring 1988
-Imola 1988
-Jacarepagua 1988 (Gutbomb version)
-Jerez 1988
-Jerez 1988_edited (Teddie version)
-Mid America Motoplex (easy update)
-Monaco 1988
-Montreal 1988
-Monza 1988
-Paul Ricard 1988
-Resevoir GP
-Silverstone 1988
-Spa 1988
-Surfer's Paradise
-Suzuka 1988

Back up your tracks before adding any on this. If you have any weird stuff going on with your ai after updating, check your track's ai folder and remove any .bin or caching files and let CM rewrite new ones, or turn off "new ai behavior". Spectator removal works through CM/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/Track Adjustments/Hide Spectators button. Rain and Grass fx are placed in a new extension folder per track. If there was already one existing, I've added it to that config file. New VAO's are also placed in each track's folder, and seem to work over the old broken ones, so it doesn't look like there is a need to find and delete the older files.

edit 12-14-21:
Many of the tracks have download links in their respective folder. Others may be found by simple searches.

Updated to version 3 - small fixes on Silverstone 1988, Imola 1988, Monza 1988 for mirror like texture introduced by grass fx, plus Goldcoast config upated by @slider66.

Enjoy

Last edited:
I've missed this 1.1 version (NAGP or ACReboot??) btw (as per Oulton Park) the ext_config on my system is FAR different than the one in previews, so i've made a scratch one adding a lot of features and keep and improved were needed the original settings

so:

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Sebring v1.1 [THIS UPDATE WILL REPLACE, BUT NOT DELETE THE CM ONE]

• New EXT_CONFIG with RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and seasons
  • New TV Cams
  • New OPTIONAL VAO

for winter season i ALWAYS include the road covered by ice-snow, if someone don't like it, just remove the materials from the list ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/t643uqov2ym9/Sebring_Reboot_v1.1_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.html

View attachment 1077164View attachment 1077165

I re-installed the base track v1.1 REBOOT TEAM version and added your update.
I had other files also found on GTPlanet it was a sebring.ini file to put in assettocorsa \ extension \ config \ tracks \ loaded for the lights but I don't know if it's better ?

Sorry it's not the NAGP version !! NAGP version it's for the 1.0 version (unknown author in files)

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I re-installed the base track v1.1 REBOOT TEAM version and added your update.
I had other files also found on GTPlanet it was a sebring.ini file to put in assettocorsa \ extension \ config \ tracks \ loaded for the lights but I don't know if it's better ?

Sorry it's not the NAGP version !! NAGP version it's for the 1.0 version (unknown author in files)

View attachment 1077202
that files you found are the ones updated by leBluem and Blamer. My update is to put inside the track folder because it overwrite without phisically overwrite the ext_config made by them. Due to the fact for some people their work works fine, my update is an alternative which not remove their work.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue where the smoke particles are not coming out of the wheels as seen in this picture.
Sorry, no idea. Although I can confirm I've got the same issue (not as drastic as in your picture) with some cars lately. Maybe someelse has an idea? Guys!`? :-)

View attachment 1077188View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Now that my excitement has subsided... is there an option to remove spectators? (Yes, it's personal taste.)

Just need to say @RMi_wood I really like your new old version of Spa, but unfortunately several AI cars starting on the right side oftentimes seem to get stuck on the pit wall off of grid starts, which often ruins the opening of a race. I’ve tested it with the VRC LMP900 pack, some of Legion’s Group 7 cars and a couple others and they all do this pretty consistently.

@campana73 I also hope you plan on releasing that P4/5 LMH monstrosity. Sometimes janky things are good and this is definitely one of those times. Looks like a blast.

Last edited:
Reworked AI, Rain and Grass FX, VAO's and Spectator Removal Pack:

Well if you are like me, and hate people, especially 2D ones, or people who are low on polygons, you find them distracting and want them gone. So I began trying to remove them from some tracks. I believe it was @RMi_wood who posted instructions on how to get rid of them via Content Manager a while back, and would like to thank him for that hint. I was originally just doing it for myself, but thought I'd share.

Jumping down the rabbit hole, I decided to also add detailed rain fx, grass fx, and VAO's (some missing or broken on github), and also work on the ai for the tracks that I felt could use some help.

For the 1988 series of tracks (thanks to @Rainmaker87 for the conversions), I tried to get period correct cars working on them, which included the 1988 F1 mod, and the VRC MP4/4's. I don't have a link to the 1988 F1 mod, unfortunately. I have no idea where I got them, and subsequent searches have yielded nothing. If anyone has a link to share that would be great.

The ai isn't perfect, but should be okay to get races going somewhat proficiently. Silverstone 88 turned out to be difficult with the VRC mod, surprisingly, as the bumps seemed to be upsetting the car's suspension at the exits of a few corners. Not much I can do with that, sorry to say. AI was tested mainly at 100% strength and 80% aggression. If you are using other mods or Kunos cars, you may be able to remove the ai hints, YMMV. Also thanks to Esotics for his ai lines on Hockenheim (and the all important AI Helper app).

Grass FX is also missing on several, so I used my copy and paste ninja skills and stole a few from existing tracks and implemented them if necessary. Thanks to guys like Zwiss , leBluem , slider666 , Blamer, PeterBoese, Gutbomb, Mascot, Kavoriken, and possibly others for these configs. My apologies to anybody I've left out unintentionally. I am not a grass fx guru, so please feel free to improve them for the community.

Track list:
-Adelaide 1988
-Detroit 1988
-Detroit 2021 (Belle Island, Gutbomb version, but should work for others)
-Estoril 1988
-Goldcoast
-Hermanos Rodriguez 1988
-Hockenheim 1988
-Hockenheim 1988 (Zwiss version)
-Hungaroring 1988
-Imola 1988
-Jacarepagua 1988 (Gutbomb version)
-Jerez 1988
-Mid America Motoplex (easy update)
-Monaco 1988
-Montreal 1988
-Monza 1988
-Paul Ricard 1988
-Resevoir GP
-Silverstone 1988
-Spa 1988
-Surfer's Paradise
-Suzuka 1988

Back up your tracks before adding any on this. If you have any weird stuff going on with your ai after updating, check your track's ai folder and remove any .bin or caching files and let CM rewrite new ones, or turn off "new ai behavior". Spectator removal works through CM/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/Track Adjustments/Hide Spectators button. Rain and Grass fx are placed in a new extension folder per track. If there was already one existing, I've added it to that config file. New VAO's are also placed in each track's folder, and seem to work over the old broken ones, so it doesn't look like there is a need to find and delete the older files.

Also, please don't ask me for track links, they should be able to found doing searches here or your browser.

Download:

Enjoy
Thanks for the updates! Would any kind soul be willing to add lights to Jacarepagua 1988? Love that track and don`t know nothing about "track modding". Thanks

is there a way to use a different soundbank for different skins via ext configs? i tried by doing

[SOUNDBANK_0]
BANK=sfx/sound1/sound.bank
GUIDS=sfx/sound1/GUIDs.txt

using the same method used for tracks (as a test to see if this would've worked) but apparently it does not work. so, is there a way to make this possible?

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Now that my excitement has subsided... is there an option to remove spectators? (Yes, it's personal taste.)
Create an ext_config.ini (don´t know if its already existing, didn´t install the track), store it under extension folder in the track folder and put this into it:

[SPECTATORS]
MESHES = ?crowd?, ?people?, ?public?, spectators? (if it doesn´t work, the track´s spectators named differently, check it with objects inspector app ingame)

And enable
1630266845345.png

Good luck.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

here: (add to the bottom of ./extension/ext_config.ini
[SPECTATORS]
MESHES = pessoa?, crowd?, ,
Just need to say @RMi_wood I really like your new old version of Spa, but unfortunately several AI cars starting on the right side oftentimes seem to get stuck on the pit wall off of grid starts, which often ruins the opening of a race. I’ve tested it with the VRC LMP900 pack, some of Legion’s Group 7 cars and a couple others and they all do this pretty consistently.

@campana73 I also hope you plan on releasing that P4/5 LMH monstrosity. Sometimes janky things are good and this is definitely one of those times. Looks like a blast.
Yes, you have found a (known) bug on the early release. Hope to fix for update, thank you.

Last edited:
From Fecebook. This is NOT my mod.

A retro Need for Speed III track, and it mostly looks the part, good or bad.

Mariano Di IanniAssetto Corsa Mod Central

1tShpohnsroredia ·

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!Hometown from Need for Speed III - Hot Pursuit!!!
Pits: 8
Cameras: 18
AI: available
CSP latest version is required
stUVFlow shader required is included
RainFX and Seasonal settings available
Credits: Electronic Arts, tipitjafar
If you want to buy me a beer or a coffee or some chocolate you can help me to make more mods and stuff with some coins in my paypal: https://paypal.me/marianodiianni?locale.x=en_US

!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to me (mail in readme)
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...

Download Link:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back