Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
sorry for my curiosity , but what is gran turismo story mod ???? do you have more details on that ?
I'm using Unity to be able to have menus structured to look like a real game. This will have classic functions as Gran Turismo games like: Car Dealer, Events, Garage and Car Services and many more! It will also support mods. (Career can launch AC on its own!)

does this car exist for AC? I looked for it, but I find nothing 🙁 TWR Porsche WSC 1995-1998
1633173871166.png

And this one? Does it exist in AC or is there a modder working on it?:

Mazda-3-2019-1600-06_xoptimizadax-U303257474732BoE--940x529@abc.jpg
There needs to be a tcr mod created based on the car that mazda motorsport usa put together. Such a shame the program got “****-canned” so to speak. Would’ve been a neat addition

I'm using Unity to be able to have menus structured to look like a real game. This will have classic functions as Gran Turismo games like: Car Dealer, Events, Garage and Car Services and many more! It will also support mods. (Career can launch AC on its own!)
Of course, you can do whatever you like, but why make Gran Turismo out of Asseto Corsa?
I understand if you will do some mods from this game, but changing the game concept is overkill, in my opinion.

Of course, you can do whatever you like, but why make Gran Turismo out of Asseto Corsa?
I understand if you will do some mods from this game, but changing the game concept is overkill, in my opinion.
Well actually I wanted to give it a more Assetto Corsa style theme. The point is, putting the concept of a career on AC made me euphoric. And which game better than GT could be taken as a reference?

Consider that in addition to bringing a career, this project is bringing a similar experience to grand touring but on PCs, which has never been seen before.

Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A by https://www.youtube.com/user/Esprit3905 has received new update, so far it's only available through Content Manager. Don't know full amount of changes, but it appears that the model is now encrypted.
From Shutoko Discord channel:
Update list:
  • Complete new physics by baker7498
  • OEM Black Onyx Paint, including factory option BBS RS wheels
  • Fixed side decal location
  • Optimization
  • Added TRD driver/crew suits, gloves and helmet

It's not too hard. You need to unpack data for the RSS and ASR 641, then copy over the driver3D.ini file from the ASR data folder to the RSS one. Then copy the all the crew, helmet and suit .dds files from the ASR Prost and Mansell skin folders and put them into the RSS 01 Ferrari and 02 Ferrari skin folders respectively. If you want it to work in CM showroom you also have to rename the data.acd file for the RSS car to something like data.acd.old OR repack the edited data. But if you race online, the first option is better as you can restore the name to data.acd for checksum purposes.

BTW the skins I use are here:

I think those are the ones you have too.

View attachment 1083662View attachment 1083663
cheers TimLotus

that did the trick, also need full version of CM, ;)

Do you mean this one? Beautiful car:

Yes that one, wouldve been a real hit for Mazda worldwide & further reach for their sales. Just look at Toyota Sth Americas, they are creating their own corolla tcr car which Toyota in japan have ok’d. Means that once homologated it will be available for use in all tcr comps worldwide, something that Toyota GM would like very much

Can someone please give me some info on how to make the windshield/windscreen glass logo visible? or how to add one for this Nissan R390 GT1?

there is a 'GLASS_DECALS' image for the windshield banner in the skin folder, but it is not visible in the game or in CM.

It has been bugging me for a while now, any help would be appreciated, cheers
PFA
Image5.png

Last edited:
So 14 months ago my wife gave birth to an amazing little boy and since then I havent had a chance to look at my rig, let alone sit in it. I tried once but I was so tired the VR made me feel sick.... But today is the day I get back into it! Just been updating all my software and drivers for the rig and VR, now to update AC, CSP, SOL etc. and see whats out there. Looks like theres a lot of RainFX and Grass to add to my track folders......:lol:

Gonna spend a few hours scanning back through the forum but any recommendations for what to try?

Last edited:
So 14 months ago my wife gave birth to an amazing little boy and since then I havent had a chance to look at my rig, let alone sit in it. I tried once but I was so tired the VR made me feel sick.... But today is the day I get back into it! Just been updating all my software and drivers for the rig and VR, now to update AC, CSP, SOL etc. and see whats out there.

Gonna spend a few hours scanning back through the forum but any recommendations for what to try?
Here's a good place to start.

DiRT3 - Finland Trail v1.10

1633193613684.png

features:
  • 4 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP + rainFx, grassFx +VAO
  • 50/60 dirt/gravel/tarmac surfaces
  • see notes in ext_config.ini to enable more pretty trees (+performance hit)

credits:
@codemasters - 3dmodel
@RMi_wood - conversion, shaders, new normal maps/mapping, AI, etc
@shi - mesh optimiations, camera, errata
@DaBaeda - cameras

changelog v1.10:
  • fixed a hole in surface
  • extended overuns to prevent falling into infinity

:: DOWNLOAD ::
DiRT3 - Finland Trailblazer v1.10

1633195180751.png

1633195122278.png

changelog:
  • fixed a hole in surface
  • extended overuns to prevent falling into infinity

:: DOWNLOAD ::

lod adustment for performance gain

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    19 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
If a payment of 1€ seems like a problem, I think you have more than one problem in that case;)
Well since i purchased MSFS2020 a week ago, I have spent near £100 on mods mainly aircarft.
Some nice freeware too, but the quality of some of the payware is just beautiful.
Its been a pleasure to do so too.

Why i don't do this with AC is is based on how many go about their business, anyone who is like sim dream i wouldn't dream of spending money on that. Its not about problems, its about simply having the knowledge about who is simply ripping others mods and selling them... so like TonyB etc.

I'd not spend 1 dollar on your track as it's not something that excites me, so to suggest people have some problems for not wanting to spend whatever on it is a bit lame really.

There is also a conversion tool for MSFS to convert FSX mod planes into the new game, takes 10 mins tops.
If that were available in AC you'd have all manner of people ripping converts and flogging them.
It really is a very dirty side to AC, which to my brief knowledge doesn't appear to be in the flight sim community...

Anyway that is why i don't just simply throw money at cheap converts from 15 year old games...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back