Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,793 comments
WIP - GT Series Livery Update

Another one to the collection... Getting there - painstakingly process.

__custom_showroom_1633582609.jpg

__custom_showroom_1633554200.jpg

La Dehesa v1.0
Converted from rFactor. Earlier I posted v0.32.
Screenshot_formula_gran_turismo_ladehesa_4-9-121-22-31-10.jpg

Fictional track in Spain.

Clean install required!
-CSP required
-32 pit/start (East layout only 25 pit/start)
-4 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ @entrevias , the author of the rFactor version. Thank you for making this Track freeware.
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@KevinK2 , AI, drs_zones (long layout)
@DaBaeda , cam (long and sprint layout, edit by me)

v1.0 changelog;
-Add East and West layout
-Add new physics road surface
-Adjusted shaders
-Adjusted ext_config
-Updated preview, UI
-Add cam by DaBaeda, edit by me
-Add AI and drs_zones by KevinK2
-Change name 24h to long
-Other fine adjustment

Enjoy.

Cheers mate.
Is it possible that this livery has been done for the 320i-STW?

A search on RD revealed not been there, so I'd say it has not been done. There were a few 'ROWE' numberboard liveries but not that particular one. By the looks of it, it would appear not to be too difficult to replicate. If you're really keen on it I may be able to assist with a quick mock-up, and place it on the "to-do" list for future works - but would ask your assistance in gathering the associated decal and reference images (background source research).

[Material_PhotoelasticGlass]
Materials = glass_num_out, glass_side_out, glass_rear_out
IOR=2.5
FilmIOR = 2.5 ; looks better like this
PhotoelasticityMult = 0.05 ; doesn’t look good if too high
ProfileFix = 0.1 ; a bit thicker edge
BrightnessAdjustment = 2

for the people that want some pbr glass on the windshield etc. just insert these lines into the ext config of the urd darche cup 2021

Hi,

when there are multiple vao's in the track folder for each track layout for example, do you cut these and place in the extension folder or leave in the track folder?

Hi guys! I've posted a huge mod that fixed SimDream F1 2021 mod! Enjoy it!

View attachment 1081890
View attachment 1081891
View attachment 1081892
Anyone still got this skin pack? Thanks!

Hi,

when there are multiple vao's in the track folder for each track layout for example, do you cut these and place in the extension folder or leave in the track folder?
Just leave them in the track's folder (see example below)

example: sx_lemans

1633622380718.png

Also, when using CM to download track related VAOs, these are stored here:

1633622637064.png

Last edited:
hello guys help me .
do you know if anyone has done the Rijeka track for Assetto Corsa? thanks in advance for any help you can give me

hello guys help me .
do you know if anyone has done the Rijeka track for Assetto Corsa? thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Is this Grobnik? if it is teddie did a version

New TV Cams for RT Dubai

- New cameras set for both layout, international and gp, original cam included and moved at the end of my set

As always, feel free to include in future updates if you want
Can you check those cams again? I passed them on to the guys, but it seems like only two on each layout are different.

too many, and since a certain user on this forum (name not named cause cant give him the fame for that) claimed an encrypted mod only takeing 8 minutes to rip out, basically everything that doesnt take profit out of their 100s of hours vanished. you cant count all private and abandoned mods for sure since you dont know the darkest angles of this community, my counter is at 3 abandoned, and arround 12-13 private ones. so you could imagine how many mods there arround the community when every private modder has arround 10 cars or more or less already.
It was an utterly daft question and an even more baffeling responce.

"Errrm i wonder how many paintings and sketches Picasso did which he painted over or chucked in the bin.....hmmmm"

WHO KNOWS?! WHO CARES?

How can we tell? How the hell did you serioulsy try to answer this person of many strange questions?

'Theft' is rife, but majority don't do it.
If someone is happy to shut up shop because a small percentage of people want to shop lift, then they are stupid.

TESCO don't pack it all in because some people shop lift, because they know they can make a shed load of money for it to be a statistical annoyance only to them....

Don't base a business model on the perentage of idiots and thieves because the majority will vastly outweigh it...

Being in bubbles like this has clouded your judgement some what i think.... this place is a minority..

Last edited:
Hi guys!

What caused this effect here?
I'm using CSP 0.1.76-preview92 and last SOL.

View attachment 1084691

Thanks in advance.
Any CSP after 1.69 preview 1 does that for me.
Many have asked, no definiative fix or answer as to why though...
But you can very crudely walk out side of the car and walk around really badly and very pointlessly, or do the opening test of the famous Driver franchise and that is essential.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back