Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
Ningbo International Speedpark, from cyberspace via PCX and reworked by Clam Chowder. Not my link. Needs lights and better rain.

X.jpg

I am relatively sure that the URD Darche Cup 2021 came with a template.zip (I hope I am not mistaken). Unfortunately I lost it. I have already written to URD, but so far I have not received an answer. Is it possible that someone uploads it and makes it available to me.

Edit: ✔️

Last edited:
Thank you for providing us the ability to choose.
Choose to download a track that was not available to us before you took the time and efforts to make it available.
I hope a few bad comments are not going to damper your enthusiasm.
thank you for all your contributions and for making AC a better SIM.
I never pay attention to the negative comments, especially those free of charge of small rage that has that to do with their life

I am relatively sure that the URD Darche Cup 2021 came with a template.zip (I hope I am not mistaken). Unfortunately I lost it. I have already written to URD, but so far I have not received an answer. Is it possible that someone uploads it and makes it available to me.

Edit: ✔️
Can you log into your account at URD, view your account details, select orders?
You should be able to re-download the car with the template folder and all three PSDs?

Can you log into your account at URD, view your account details, select orders?
You should be able to re-download the car with the template folder and all three PSDs?
I ordered without creating an account. I was only able to download the mod directly after ordering and did not receive an email about the transaction.

But have already received the files through a forum member.

AC Legends GTC pack link has been posted on SimRacing604's Youtube. Sooo... guess it's live?
1.5GB download, and MediaFire is being a bit grumpy about it... Deep breaths, and good luck.

Yeah, mediafire seems to be moody lately. I had no issues downloading Bazza's GTC pack, but I couldn't download the Ningbo Reworked that Masscot shared earlier. (Not blaming Masscot as it's not his link.) Then now the Ningo download works. :odd:

Yeah, mediafire seems to be moody lately. I had no issues downloading Bazza's GTC pack, but I couldn't download the Ningbo Reworked that Masscot shared earlier. (Not blaming Masscot as it's not his link.) Then now the Ningo download works. :odd:
Wait a bit, MediaFire will try to fix the link, then it works fine ;)

Is this the new updated pack as this was posted 1 month ago. I thought the new pack was out today.

Yeah but I prefer good quality mod that sometimes you have to pay for, rather than downloading a mod which is **** and free
A good mod is a good mod, does not matter if it is free or not, I have never witnesses a correlation between cost and quality for mods.
URD does good work and is very entitled to charge for their work, no issue here, just not a gift if we have to pay for it.
Now, if you were to buy me this mod, that would a gift.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6...8_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO

badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6ks7h9bnv2wl/2021_10_08_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO
Thank you! I have to comment that the Alfa Romeo 33 Corsa Stradale has not model. No kn5 file.

Thank you! I have to comment that the Alfa Romeo 33 Corsa Stradale has not model. No kn5 file.
alfa_33_stradale.kn5 and relative LODs are present in the folder of v1.0 ;)

Read the document that came with the pack. You need to use the Kunos kn5s for the Alfa and Ferrari 250 GTO.

The v1.0 i've downloaded from the link above already have the kn5 from the pack, so no need to copy from KS folder for me. Maybe they did based on the fact that AC is no longer updated or supported directly by Kunos (or by mistake), anyway is not needed (at least for me)

Last edited:
alfa_33_stradale.kn5 and relative LODs are present in the folder of v1.0 ;)

The v1.0 i've downloaded from the link above already have the kn5 from the pack, so no need to copy from KS folder for me. Maybe they did based on the fact that AC is no longer updated or supported directly by Kunos (or by mistake), anyway is not needed (at least for me)
Interesting, they are not there in my download.

That's correct, I made a mistake when uploading initially. Some guys in the Discords got the version with the kunos files. I corrected it for public release by removing the official game files.
Seems Mike604's link has (or had) all the .kn5

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back