Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,750 comments
NO MOUNTAINS surrounding COTA. :) Only subtle rolling hills, and they get slightly larger to the north and east.

...just in case someone still wants to include them in a mod.

Use Google Maps or Google Earth and move around street-level view. Turn 1 is probably the largest "hill" in the area. When approaching from some of the west parking lots, you're actually at a slightly lower elevation than the track, so the hill's height is even more pronounced.

1635075737101.png

Last edited:
Thanks.
I swear, this car is haunted for me...
I added the extra lines and in showroom I do have rear lights now, but no brake lights...
In game: brake lights work as before, but still no tail lights:

brakes:
View attachment 1088692

lights on:
View attachment 1088693
yep, that's obviously not how it works... the model needs a separate mesh for brake and rear lights each, so we can't use the same mesh for both.

does anyone know how to fix this? does any else experience this too?

i have weird shadows on Hungaroring 1988. left hand side. happens elsewhere too. they appear in front but disappear the closer i get.

1635080328455.png

Last edited:
Thanks, but still no rear lights. I must add that it is a car I had in my backup. I probably kept it there because of this, but I installed it again to check the window issue that I don't seem to have. I also noticed now that it's the URD car fixed by rshumi. Can't remember what was fixed exactly but it could be that window glitch...idk...
No prob, back in storage, using the AG version... 🙂

Edit:
I installed the original URD car: no rear lights.
Then added your data.acd: still no rear lights 🤔
Race department has a light fix for multiple URD cars

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

The Patreon download link doesn't require you to join.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buja Gili MNBA Assetto Modding Group​

MNBA Fun Karts

MNBA RELEASE:

-Encryption= YES
-Model= sketchfab.com
-LOD's= cockpit_lr+A-D
-Convert+3d work= Buja Gili (Exitus)
-Physics= AMG GT Black Series v0.72
-Sound= Ferrari f138
-Textures= Exitus

thx to my team Miguel Silva, Nizar Razzouk and Adriaan Suy (MNBA) most of it wouldn’t be possible without you!!!

Download:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mnba-fun-karts-55974845...
hi mate,

is it possible to upload on krakenfiles r some other, cause google will not let me download it for some stupid reason,..

tnx in advance

Race department has a light fix for multiple URD cars
It fixes the rear light at least, the LEDs on the side are still not working but it is better than nothing I guess. Thanks for the hint @chas1723

Edit: the LEDs on the side don't seem to light up at all irl:
audi-le-mans-2015-4.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-24 164627.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-24 164627.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Iirc I tried that before.
Will check again on a fresh version of the car, see if it helps this time.
I just reinstalled AC and it worked for me

Last edited:
I just reinstalled AC and it worked for me
Yep, you're right. The fix turned out to be successful this time. Lights are fine now.
Thanks for getting it under my attention again (I even had the fix file in my storage).
No idea why it didn't work when I tried it at first.

I need a little bit of help please. I want to make some skins that use an extension config file to use a different kn5. This is for a car, not a track, specifically a new RHD DB4GT lightweight. These raced from 1959 into the early 60s both with and without front number plates. I would like to ”disappear“ the front number plate for certain skins. I have kn5s with and without the plate.

i assume the “no plate” kn5 will also require a separate lods.ini and I will need help to get each skin to use the right LODs as well.

Any, preferably detailed, advice/instructions will be very much appreciated

I need a little bit of help please. I want to make some skins that use an extension config file to use a different kn5. This is for a car, not a track, specifically a new RHD DB4GT lightweight. These raced from 1959 into the early 60s both with and without front number plates. I would like to ”disappear“ the front number plate for certain skins. I have kn5s with and without the plate.

i assume the “no plate” kn5 will also require a separate lods.ini and I will need help to get each skin to use the right LODs as well.

Any, preferably detailed, advice/instructions will be very much appreciated
i guess the easiest way would be to hide the mesh via MODEL_REPLACEMENT:
„…Another possible application is to replace car parts for certain skins…“

Last edited:
Now that we have an Autozam, a Dome Zero, a Prowler, and a street Solstice, the only car I dream of being added to AC is the Mazda RX500 concept. Please, someone good with cars help a guy out!
Woah, hold up. Autozam? Zero? Prowler? Please tell me where you found these, I would download them in an instant.

Also, on topic of wanting Mazdas.. does anyone have a good quality mod of the original RX-8? Every one I can find on the internet all appear to be the facelifted model, but I tend to have a larger soft spot for the original 2004 model. Can't seem to find one though for the life of me.

I'm currently working on a scheme for the Formula Lithium and I was driving it but not the view is there a way to move the camera to on top of the roll hoop not behind it. Or keeping the virtual mirror on the f6 top roll hoop view?

I saw several images of cockpits and dashboards created from scratch in Blender or similar. I'm looking for a tutorial on how to do things like those too but I can't find any.
Any tips or suggestion on where I need to start?

Yep, you're right. The fix turned out to be successful this time. Lights are fine now.
Thanks for getting it under my attention again (I even had the fix file in my storage).
No idea why it didn't work when I tried it at first.
Was there ever an update for the wipers for rain on the old URD cars.

You ppl need to stop considering / confusing random youtubers as journalists.... Seriously, who gives a friggin F what random muppet from the web puts on their youtube channels....
Maybe because of his reach he can convince 50-100 people to buy of know scammers , thiefs or whatever.

After all what happened with mike this feels like a punch in the stomach.
But to each his own.

Thanks. We’re the EGT cars ever done.
the situation on my PC, don't recall where I got the CSP configs from, maybe this thread, maybe RD:

existing car_wiper.ksanim:
urd_amr_egt_2019
urd_bayro_egt_2018
urd_egt_corvette
urd_michigan_egt
urd_detroit_egt_2018
urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM
urd_egt_corvette
urd_egt_darche
urd_egt1_darche_evo_97

CSP config:
urd_egt_am
urd_egt_ferruccio
urd_egt_venom

No wiper mesh:
urd_egt_bayro

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back