Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,813 comments
I read jerez instead of jarama, my fault. Anyway we still missing a very high quality version of jerez too (the best one i have is pretty far from being quality one)
The Alex Meyer v1.0 on RD ? The elevations are incorrect, wrote him that, never got an answer...

Screenshot_lmh_alpine_a220_sannicolas_2-12-121-15-21-47.jpg

Screenshot_urd_mercedes_clr_lm_hockenheim_2001_20-11-121-22-16-55.jpg

ive noticed certain cars headlights work but that the bulbs dont glow. is there a way to fix this in ini files?

Hi there. I have a problem with the Nordschleife @ night. I figured out that a lot of lights on the track are missing. There are always the static ones at the crowds and the tents but the animated ones and the ones that are shining into the sky (Hatzenbach & Breitscheid) are missing. Also the traffic lights at Fuchsröhre and Bergwerk stays off.... Tried several CSP versions, no change. Any suggestions? Thanks.

EDIT: Problem solved. Deactivated Pyyer Extension.
If that is really the solution, you should copy all lighting values from the ks_nordschleife.ini into @Pyyer ´s extension.ini and the lights are back along with his extension. Maybe Pyyer can comment on that?

Let me check what I can do with the new 3D mountains and maybe we will revert back to the 2D mountains.

Hold on until weekend, to find some time to check on it

Edit: I checked. The thing is that the new 3D background is directly from google maps and it is fully aligned (see picture 1)

This is why you see what you see (picture 2)

Of course it can be adjusted to the video view (picture 3)

Maybe @Dudept who is local can help us on what to do with the background

Edit 2: Managed to realign the background (picture 4). Send a link with the terrain file to @toarukun for testing. If it is OK @CrisT86 will receive the new file and will repack the track as update.
Hello! What you guys need?

I'm not an expert in this field, but i think that's possibile.

Animated marshals are available like shown by the modding from Gunnar or LilSki, the only doubt it's if there's a way to create a specific trigger (the end of the race) for activate the specific animation ONLY in that case, but i think the answer is yes

only @gunnar333 can say a valuable word on this request i think
my marshalls and all of the other track animations at Sachsenring are looped so no triggers needed.
But Johnr777 has done some moving generator poles at LilSki's Road America that are triggered when night comes.

my marshalls and all of the other track animations at Sachsenring are looped so no triggers needed.
But Johnr777 has done some moving generator poles at LilSki's Road America that are triggered when night comes.
Yep, about your marshals i know they are looped, my question was about the trigger for the end of the race (having a waving chequered flag for the whole race is a no sense), but as you said he did it for the moving generators, so the answer is yes, it's possibile ;)

Hello, I found this version of Jarama, aesthetically it seems more current to the real circuit, but I think it needs a little more work in many aspects. in RD it is not updated since it was uploaded.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jarama-circuit.34463/history

Could you get juice out of there?
I personally tried to update that one by creating a skin to overhaul it, but the more I looked at the objects off track, the more I realised how broken it is.
Perhaps someone could take a look, but it would need to be someone willing to do a lot of 3D modelling work to bring it up to standards.

Untitled.png

Hey guys! Any thoughts as to what I can do to amend this issue i've been having recently? Smoke and sometimes headlights create like a ghost of the car, and of the other cars as well and looks very weird when driving. I dont think i changed anything but I've switched between CSP versions a few times thinking maybe there was a bug in one of them, and now i have it all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Edit::: I believe I fixed it in Lighting FX -> Dynamic Shadows -> i turned this off and this seems to have been resolved.

However, another issue: None of my AI cars have their headlights on at night.... is this somewhere in CSP settings or in the AC settings? Thanks!

Edit:: Fixed nevermind :) haha I either installed Sol wrong, or 2.2 has a bit of bugs, and reverted to 2.1.3 fixed everything.

Last edited:
Hi all.
After some help with pit stops for AI, How do you do lets say a 40 lap race and make the cars pit, looking at some cars I can start on 30, but the AI have 98 litres from the start.
Many Thanks.

are you doing practice and qualifying first? Doing 2 or 3 laps at least in practice gets the fuel per lap calculation for each car and I think the AI cars optimize based on that too. That might get you where you want to be, I 'm not sure though.

are you doing practice and qualifying first? Doing 2 or 3 laps at least in practice gets the fuel per lap calculation for each car and I think the AI cars optimize based on that too. That might get you where you want to be, I 'm not sure though.
no I was just going to a 40 lap race with start anywhere, will try it,

View attachment 1097378
Hey guys! Any thoughts as to what I can do to amend this issue i've been having recently? Smoke and sometimes headlights create like a ghost of the car, and of the other cars as well and looks very weird when driving. I dont think i changed anything but I've switched between CSP versions a few times thinking maybe there was a bug in one of them, and now i have it all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Edit::: I believe I fixed it in Lighting FX -> Dynamic Shadows -> i turned this off and this seems to have been resolved.

However, another issue: None of my AI cars have their headlights on at night.... is this somewhere in CSP settings or in the AC settings? Thanks!

Edit:: Fixed nevermind :) haha I either installed Sol wrong, or 2.2 has a bit of bugs, and reverted to 2.1.3 fixed everything.
ok know you have my attention for that porsche.

Can't get the 2D clouds working in CSP. using CSP 0.1.76-preview134 and sol 2.2. When I choose 2d clouds all clouds disappears. Any ideas ?

View attachment 1097378

Glad you fixed it! It may help a few chaps as well.
Btw, could you tell me what track is that?

Yeah. I'm on your side of the line here. That's why the quotes. Pardon if I wasn't clear.

What I meant was, more current circuits, for example the 2021 F1 circuits, mostly get the love (attention) from the talented modders, who only have the same 24 hours in each day as we all do, so they need to spend their available time where it reaches the biggest audience.
I'm always (also) cheering for the guys like JV, RMI, Cozy, et al, who are swimming upstream and applying love to other circuits as well.

D'accord?
Thanks @andrevr, very appreciated words! Thanks.

Last edited:
Glad you fixed it! It may help a few chaps as well.
Btw, could you tell me what track is that?
Of course!

I dont think its been updated by the original author since 2016, but there were some updates here on GTPlanet if you check in the search bar!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back