Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Yeah I went for the £10 for 104 offer because I'm a mod hoarder. Overall the tracks vary from medium to pretty low quality Tbh. There's a handful of good ones that are unavailable elsewhere but there's nothing to write home about. Certainly not at the level of some of the masterpieces that are presented on here individually. Let me now if you want details on any particular tracks, I can load up and review.

Last edited:
Road to Okayama! Last time? 1995!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_okayama_3-11-121-0-15-40.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 by Kunos
ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017

the official Kunos car crashes once in the pits in all tracks, back to the desk, do you have this problem ?
I am using SOL 2.2 RC1 and CSP 0.1.75 (public)
no mods inside just skins :confused:

:confused:
Are you still having problems with this? Mine have never stopped, CSP 0.1.75 (no preview). Does not work on vanilla AC either...

Yeah I went for the £10 for 104 offer because I'm a mod hoarder. Overall the tracks vary in from medium to pretty low quality Tbh. There's a handful of good ones that are unavailable elsewhere but there's nothing to write home about. Certainly not at the level of some of the masterpieces that are presented on here individually. Let me now if you want details on any particular tracks, I can load up and review. (Bah! hoping for 1st post on pg 3K)
Yep, I basically did the same thing. I think the two main ones I bought the pack for from memory were the old Long Beach and Sebring

Good evening Forum!
I have a problem with this version of Jerez
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rn142qaoxmbia0d/circuito_de_jerez_2010.7z/file
This is my favourite version (very good for skin) but there isn't wall collision.
Please, is there someone that can (or want...) check the problem?
I have already done the skin.
Thanks in advance.
Here is kn5 with a fixed wall for circuito_de_jerez_2010. (30 minutes work).
I deleted wall1.kn5 from models.ini because I don't use it. There are no other fixes.

I see the odometer on this thread is just about to tick over to 3000 pages.

Coincidentally, the date (at least where I am) is 3.12.21... which is 3+3+3. Utterly meaningless of course, but a nice synchronicity nevertheless.
Long live AC + and the ongoing stream of wonderful extras that keep it at #1 on my sim list! :gtpflag:

shi
Here is kn5 with a fixed wall for circuito_de_jerez_2010. (30 minutes work).
I deleted wall1.kn5 from models.ini because I don't use it. There are no other fixes.
Thanks @shi, thank you very much!!!

I believe Jarama isn't one of the less-loved-circuits, at least I really like it.
Thing is that there isn't a really good version to be found in AC...sadly...
I love Jarama like Dijon, Zandvoort or old Zeltweg...old school circuits
I think ACTK latest 1.2 version with AI by @KevinK2 and improvements by @CrisT86 is actually my favourite version. AI works very good, a very important thing. If there will be new versions from others...well...welcome!!!

Yep, about your marshals i know they are looped, my question was about the trigger for the end of the race (having a waving chequered flag for the whole race is a no sense), but as you said he did it for the moving generators, so the answer is yes, it's possibile ;)
If the checkered flag triggers the RACING_FLAG condition, it should be possible...

INI:
[CONDITION_85]
NAME=RACING_FLAG
INPUT=FLAG_TYPE
LUT=flag_colors.lut
INPUT_STAY_FOR=1.0      ; in seconds
INPUT_CHANGE_DELAY=0.5  ; in seconds

Edit: The checkered flag condition might only become active when the player crosses the finish line though...

Last edited:
Are you still having problems with this? Mine have never stopped, CSP 0.1.75 (no preview). Does not work on vanilla AC either...
yes with 1.75 no work, 1.74 and 1.76 preview it's ok
just delete these lines in "ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017.ini"
common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded

F1 Fictional Skin for Jerez + DRS by JV82

Original track by thestrobe8, update by unknow in this version with several source.

Skin works also with Jerez 1994 v1.0 by thestrobe8 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
(maybe two textures are missed but for all the rest is ok).

Thanks to @shi for Wall FIX (use this fix to solve the collision walls problems).

When you select the skin in CM "Timber - keep active" is not necessary.

For problem with my skin please deselect and select again to reload the textures.

Links inside the archive.

I hope you like it!

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrw6...al+Skin+for+Jerez+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file

If the checkered flag triggers the RACING_FLAG condition, it should be possible...

INI:
[CONDITION_85]
NAME=RACING_FLAG
INPUT=FLAG_TYPE
LUT=flag_colors.lut
INPUT_STAY_FOR=1.0      ; in seconds
INPUT_CHANGE_DELAY=0.5  ; in seconds

Edit: The checkered flag condition might only become active when the player crosses the finish line though...
that was my tought, activable in that way ok, but it last for all the drivers or only for the winner? That's why i didn't say nothing about this solution ;)

that was my tought, activable in that way ok, but it last for all the drivers or only for the winner? That's why i didn't say nothing about this solution ;)
Looks like we can toggle conditions using python apps:
Python:
ac.ext_setTrackConditionInput('CHECKERED_FLAG', 1.0 if leaderCheckeredFlag else 0.0)

This would allow to implement an algorithm that enables the flag animation whenever a car on its final lap crosses the line.

Looks like we can toggle conditions using python apps:
Python:
ac.ext_setTrackConditionInput('CHECKERED_FLAG', 1.0 if leaderCheckeredFlag else 0.0)

This would allow to implement an algorithm that enables the flag animation whenever a car on its final lap crosses the line.
but this needs to be implemented where? Via Python i mean

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back