Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,801 comments
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Adelaide 2021

v0.0 by Tewie
  • Original track by Tewie (huge thanks for allow us to update it to 2021)

v1.0 by CrisT86 & Pugsang
  • New pit building
  • New 3d stuff around the track (briges, Helicopters, ambulance etc)
  • New buildings
  • TV screens
  • New city wall around the track
  • Fixed UV mappings and sponsor billboards. Old skins might work partially
  • Track skin from 2020 skin modified to match last years race the best possible way
  • Lights all around the track
  • New Ferris wheel
  • Soft collision deformable tyre walls
  • Aerials and ai from @KevinK2
  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX, Seasons
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams

Adelaide2021 (2).jpg
Adelaide2021 (3).jpg
Adelaide2021 (4).jpg
Adelaide2021 (1).jpg
Adelaide2021 (5).jpg
Adelaide2021 (6).jpg
Adelaide2021 (7).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Peter - very nice!
For VR users here's a new shifting animation where the hand meets the shifter pretty accurately:
(unzip into the 'animations' folder and overwrite)

Unpacking the data and swapping this into 'driver3d.ini' will also slow down the timing a little, making it look a little more natural I think.

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=300
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=300
PRELOAD_RPM=8000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

Did that tagging happen before or after the white russian(s) ? :D

Because the track is located about 10km westerly of your geotags:
"geotags": [
"31° 16′ 43″ N",
"121° 30′ 58″ E"
Start/finish is located in Zhongshan East 1st Road, a little before Waibaidu Bridge.
It is indeed a fictional track, but the location is real (with a few percent of artistic freedom) 🙂
Ha! that's exactly what I used, artistic freedom
I covered my eyes, pointed the finger on Shanghai and that's it. :D

Last edited:
More photos about my incoming add-on for Tatuus FA01

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_11-11-121-19-12-42.png

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_11-11-121-19-20-32.png

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_11-11-121-19-8-57.png

Everything in WIP, there are many details I should add yet. I'll release it as a livery so everyone can modify it in order to create their own.

I'm opened to any kind of feedback in the 3d model part, especially from the nose shape ^^ I'm also wondering whether do in the future more chassis in order to have a diverse field of feeder series

Now for my other add-ons of the RSS Formula Hybrid, I'm in the making of:

W12 Steering wheel (I'll try, it's very complex to adapt it to original RSS steering wheel) and remodel of the fins.
AMR21 remodel of the fins, nose bulges (they are next to the fins, look the onboard to know what I mean), Halo with no winglets and that weird thing that is in top of the halo.

1639266575392.png

That and the Tatuus RV, are my plan for this month.

Quality work, definitely one of the better post-facelift RX8 mods I've seen so far.
Still awaiting the day a proper pre-facelift mod appears.

I'm looking for what ever the current spec of an stock AW11 MR2. I recently picked up a real one and hoping to do some 24 hours of LeMons racing with it. I found one or two mods, but my game seem to have broken them. Various sound and suspension issues. My real one has a BEAMS 3S-GE Red Top swap. Is there any other mods that have that engine that I could use the Car Tuner app with
The BEAMS 3S-GE Red Top is a fantastic engine. 👍 I have one in my Gen3/Rev4 SW20 MR2.

MR2.jpg

I don't know of any AW11 (or other) mods that specifically feature that engine, but have you tried both the ones on Assettoland anyway?

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.24.53 am.jpg

Last edited:
More photos about my incoming add-on for Tatuus FA01

Everything in WIP, there are many details I should add yet. I'll release it as a livery so everyone can modify it in order to create their own.

I'm opened to any kind of feedback in the 3d model part, especially from the nose shape ^^ I'm also wondering whether do in the future more chassis in order to have a diverse field of feeder series

Now for my other add-ons of the RSS Formula Hybrid, I'm in the making of:

W12 Steering wheel (I'll try, it's very complex to adapt it to original RSS steering wheel) and remodel of the fins.
AMR21 remodel of the fins, nose bulges (they are next to the fins, look the onboard to know what I mean), Halo with no winglets and that weird thing that is in top of the halo.

That and the Tatuus RV, are my plan for this month.
Possible to have a clear (see through) halo pillar option? Any chance of DRS?

Really looking forward to this :)

edit - worked out how to do it. will release shortly.
Honestly I gotta say, the post I made about the Carrera GTR being in Project CARS 3 was in August of 2020, so it's honestly so relieving to hear that. I've wanted this car in AC for as long as I've known the real car was a thing. Such a shame all that development was put into a privateer car for the FIA GT Championships and it never raced.

Any news on the sound side of things? That's something that AC has been historically lacking in terms of official content and mods; a good-quality high-revving V10 sound. I'm curious about what sound this mod will use.

Last edited:
Honestly I gotta say, the post I made about the Carrera GTR being in Project CARS 3 was in August of 2020, so it's honestly so relieving to hear that. I've wanted this car in AC for as long as I've known the real car was a thing. Such a shame all that development was put into a privateer car for the FIA GT Championships and it never raced.

Any news on the sound side of things? That's something that AC has been historically lacking in terms of official content and mods; a good-quality high-revving V10 sound. I'm curious about what sound this mod will use.
its quite close to what the actual car is minus some parts i couldn't do. the main being the button box above the gear shifter. if anyone knows of a triangular shaped button box i might be able to add it. long shot tho.

as far as sound goes its the same as the road version at the minute. i was messing around with the audi r8 lms 2016 but not sure if i like it. the road car version its based on has that high pitched v10 sound.

there is also the Huracan gt3 v10, which is another audi group v10 but again the Carrera unit is quite unique sounding.

any other candidates or suggestions are very welcome

Last edited:

Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 2022 by ExMods for AC v1.16.4

This was added to Assettoland today, from ExMods. As expected, it's mostly good, but not great.
It still needs some things polished up, and I'm sure they copied and pasted the physics from another Lamborghini.

Direct download from Assettoland.

View attachment 1099034
Nothing wrong with copying another Aventador physics for this car. It is literally just a reskinned Aventador with slightly more horsepower.

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

The download link doesn't require you to be a Patreon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Adriaan Suy MNBA Assetto Modding Group

[ RELEASE: Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG 4matic (W213) ]​

Original mod E63 Brabus by Guillaume Rousseau
Updated/modified by Adriaan Suy

MAIN FEATURES:​

• Extra button B: open front doors
  • Extra button C: open rear doors
  • Extra button D: open hoood
  • Interactive infotainment (switch nav, radio, etc with mouse control ) by Buja Gili
  • Hud with GPS integration by Fazani

CHANGELOG:​

• Replaced all Brabus Badges by Merc badges
  • Replaced front bumper, rear bumper, exhausts etc
  • Interior/exterior ao mapping
  • Shader overhaul
  • Blinkers
  • Selflighting
  • Created windshield reflection texture
  • CM paintshop config
  • LODs
  • PBR materials
  • Ambient lighting
  • wipers
  • Rims and hud by Fazani
  • Cluster and radio by Buja Gili, huge thanks!
  • Animations (doors, hood and wipers)
  • Sound by Timon Roelandt
As usual BIG thanks for help and support from my mates at MNBA, and also thanks to all testers.

DOWNLOAD LINK​

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mercedes-benz-58310509

266712719_4763565770401387_4194361575704819318_n.jpg

Last edited:
its quite close to what the actual car is minus some parts i couldn't do. the main being the button box above the gear shifter. if anyone knows of a triangular shaped button box i might be able to add it. long shot tho.

as far as sound goes its the same as the road version at the minute. i was messing around with the audi r8 lms 2016 but not sure if i like it. the road car version its based on has that high pitched v10 sound.

there is also the Huracan gt3 v10, which is another audi group v10 but again the Carrera unit is quite unique sounding.

any other candidates or suggestions are very welcome
I've got a few suggestions for both:

Here's a similar, decent quality button box on the MC8-R mod available on Assettoland. I've seen the actual interior of the Carrera GTR and this is obviously not the same but it's the closest thing I could find in my library. Has a slight tapering towards the bottom which may make it fit better, plus the old-fashioned switches and some red buttons.

Here's the mega link for the car if you want it:

__custom_showroom_1639283597.jpg

As for sounds, there are a few suggestions for similar V10 sounds on Racedepartment. Maybe something to add to the list of things you're testing.

Last edited:
The BEAMS 3S-GE Red Top is a fantastic engine. 👍 I have one in my Gen3/Rev4 SW20 MR2.

View attachment 1099008

I don't know of any AW11 (or other) mods that specifically feature that engine, but have you tried both the ones on Assettoland anyway?

View attachment 1099009

Yeah I know it would be a stretch if it was an AW11 mod that had that engine. According to Wikipedia, "It was available in a few models sold only in Japan: the MR2 G and G-Limited, the Celica ST202 SS-II and SS-III and the Caldina." Just wasn't sure if any of those are out in the AC world.

I think I had that version. I for some reason started having some sound issues (No exterior sounds). There also no headlight animations or things of that sort. So I'm not sure if that is still the best that is out there or if I could be missing something.

Can somebody help me about the game?

I'm using AC with G27 on Threadripper CPU (1920X) and 3060ti (It's a beast actually) but the game stutters massively. On benchmark runs, it scores perfect 60 (which I want) in race modes on every track (mod or not) it drops to 20s and sudden stutters happenning. I tried reduce resolution (2K-1080p-720p), reduce quality, reduce CSP gfx... none solved it.

What causes that? Is it mods, cars, game or the PC?

for example: At Jeddah (9 PM) RSS fh21 with 19 opponents, 10 laps race... it goes 60-80 but suddenly drops to 20-24 for about 2 seconds... and it goes like this like pulse... coming, going, coming again.

I tried to look at CSP usage, only grassFX shows red bar on its side. when I turned it of... still.

btw. it does this on every online sessions too.

My PC: W10 (fully updated), 1920x, 3060ti, 64G ram, SSD, 2K-75Hz Monitor (connected via DP), G27, air540 case and mixed (liquid & regular) cooling stuff.

Last edited:

I'm using AC with G27 on Threadripper CPU (1920X) and 3060ti (It's a beast actually) but the game stutters massively. On benchmark runs, it scores perfect 60 (which I want) in race modes on every track (mod or not) it drops to 20s and sudden stutters happenning. I tried reduce resolution (2K-1080p-720p), reduce quality, reduce CSP gfx... none solved it.

for example: At Jeddah (9 PM) RSS fh21 with 19 opponents, 10 laps race... it goes 60-80 but suddenly drops to 20-24 for about 2 seconds... and it goes like this like pulse... coming, going, coming again.

I tried to look at CSP usage, only grassFX shows red bar on its side. when I turned it of... still.

My PC: W10 (fully updated), 1920x, 3060ti, 64G ram, SSD, 2K-75Hz Monitor (connected via DP), G27, air540 case and mixed (liquid & regular) cooling stuff.
are you using AMD Fidelity FX Super Resolution?

i had the same issue as you.. the game would drop all of a sudden to 30 fps and then get back up to normal.

i ran Fidelity FX on Ultra Quality and changed it to Balanced. After this the issues were gone.
Hope this may help you

I just dropped the experimental 8x msaa and lowered the reflections frequencies to 2 faces per frame on my modest 2060 and now my system can eat 20 car races with the Guerilla Gt4s.
Maybe it helps.

WIN 10 FTH active?

are you using AMD Fidelity FX Super Resolution?

i had the same issue as you.. the game would drop all of a sudden to 30 fps and then get back up to normal.

i ran Fidelity FX on Ultra Quality and changed it to Balanced. After this the issues were gone.
Hope this may help you
I'll try and post the result. Thx.
I just dropped the experimental 8x msaa and lowered the reflections frequencies to 2 faces per frame on my modest 2060 and now my system can eat 20 car races with the Guerilla Gt4s.
Maybe it helps.
On my settings, it's 4x and the other one is same as yours... 2 faces per frame
WIN 10 FTH active?
I checked what that is and it's active but the game exe files are on the sth. like "exception list"... was it the problem?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back