Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Sadly, that was checked like this already.

What I don't understands is the game runs perfect, nothing should be able to stutter it that much (at least). But it annoys a lot to not found the reason.

Graphics... even the lowest settings still. Same as the highest.
CPU... this might be the one but not because of capacity, probably compatibility. Threadripper things maybe.
Memory & Others... can't get any better to play smoother. Except M2s.

Some tweaks needs to make but which affects which, I couldn't tell exactly.

Maybe someone sends their CSP Presets and I'll try it. Obviously PC can take the load, but sth. messed it.

Btw. This is my settings presets. You can look and see... maybe sth. I did cause it.

Video Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/2NEz0K
CSP Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/msvzch
Invidia settings maybe?

ATCC Grp A BMW 635csi v1.61
RJE / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Add Wipers
Add news LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1384

atcc_bmw_635_csi_grpa.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, that was checked like this already.

What I don't understands is the game runs perfect, nothing should be able to stutter it that much (at least). But it annoys a lot to not found the reason.

Graphics... even the lowest settings still. Same as the highest.
CPU... this might be the one but not because of capacity, probably compatibility. Threadripper things maybe.
Memory & Others... can't get any better to play smoother. Except M2s.

Some tweaks needs to make but which affects which, I couldn't tell exactly.

Maybe someone sends their CSP Presets and I'll try it. Obviously PC can take the load, but sth. messed it.

Btw. This is my settings presets. You can look and see... maybe sth. I did cause it.

Video Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/2NEz0K
CSP Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/msvzch
If its the same results regardless of graphic quality settings, it's something else. Probably external. Is your pc downloading windows version 11 in the background ready to upgrade? Have you switched to windows 11? I wouldn't say your pc is a beast either. It's probably down to texture file sizes and you running low on video ram and textures being written in and out of ram.

which settings was on your mind that causes it? I can look it up.

Driver is up-to-date. No auto optimization used.
Got no clue, honestly. On a video card like yours keeping drivers updated makes more sense, but I can't say I blindly trust automatic updates. If you remember any recent update, maybe a roll-back or a previous build might help.

BTW @CrisT86, if you ever update the track, since the pit building has changed, the rain streams there no longer line up. Bridges should be fine, but should be checked as well.
This must be an unpopular opinion, but rain streams look really, really bad. Specially when driving under a bridge and in replays where the cameras are located near structures. It's such a 90's effect right now.

These are great fun in big-grid spec races - thanks for the updates.
How do I remove the tint from the cockpit glass though? It's like driving with sunglasses on.
Ta.
replace ag_isuzugtr_window.DDS all skin by a window texture from another car

Don't work restarting PC neither CM.
Can't play yet.
Help needed please. Thank you.
Hi try to start the game normal ones with out CM if this works go again with CM if this dosent work tell me and ill send you (Assetto Corsa\system\cfg FRESH) or if you have a clean installation of AC back up first your (Assetto Corsa\system\cfg) and the try use the fresh ones i hope this helps you my english in not great but i tHINk this can Helps you.

Last edited:
Don't work restarting PC neither CM.
Can't play yet.
Help needed please. Thank you.
Couple of possible solutions:
1. Try lauching base game from Steam. It will not go past updating database 99%, because you probably have to many mods for base game to run. But it could be enough, to correct some basic files that got corrupted. When it gets to 99% and gets stuck, you have to force close default AC game
2. Try deleting the apps folder inside AC install. You will lose all the apps on the screen inside the game, but one of the apps could of gotten corrupted. You can go the long way, first disable all apps inside CM and start race without any of them. If the race starts, exit race and start enabling apps one by one and restaring a race after you enabled the first one, second one,.... exit race after each app is enabled and the race starts, and go to the next one. When the race won't start, you will know that last app you enabled is to blame.
3. Do a reset of the config folder as described above in one post
3. If the game still don't start even after doing all those things, you may have to run integrity check in Steam (right click, find it the menu). This will reset all the default AC files. You will have to change some settings back to your liking, but it's not so much work, as people may think. All the CM stuff stays basically the same. Still hope, you don't need to get to this step.

Last edited:
In people's opinion, what is the best modern TCR pack for AC (paid or otherwise)? In the past I've been using the Rollovers pack, which I have replaced with the Delpinsky pack from Assettoland, but I'm wondering if there is something even better out there.

@ales100i . Howdy Stranger. Long time no see. Good to see your time in the 'naughty corner' is over. Welcome back. 😁
You know how it is "inside"... lots of pushups, reading and making shady connections for the time when you get out. :)

Good to see you as well. Been lurking around here from time to time. Still patiently waiting for that new Sebring from RT. I didn't miss it, did I?

In people's opinion, what is the best modern TCR pack for AC (paid or otherwise)? In the past I've been using the Rollovers pack, which I have replaced with the Delpinsky pack from Assettoland, but I'm wondering if there is something even better out there.
For me the truth is somewhere between the Delpinsky pack and Tommy78's.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up with Tcr Virtual on RD, but it really doesn't add anything of value in terms of physics, it's just fancy, shiny and free as a bird (and it's some sort of WIP).

oh, and there's the freebie MG6 XPower from HiPole as a nice add-on.

Last edited:
For me the truth is somewhere between the Delpinsky pack and Tommy78's.
In the meanwhile, you can catch up with Tcr Virtual on RD, but it really doesn't add anything of value in terms of physics, it's just fancy, shiny and free as a bird (and it's some sort of WIP).

oh, and there's the freebie MG6 XPower from HiPole as a nice add-on.
Thank you. I've heard good things about Tommy78's mods but wasn't sure if they had been superceded. I'll grab them off his site and give them a go this evening.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back