@senormen for rF2 model
@RMi_wood for conversion
@racealot for cams
@CrisT86 for extended lighting and seasonal adjustments
@leBluem for help with working clock hands
@shi for testing and misc adjustments
@Tberg @LilSki for the GoodYear blimp/graphics

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Awesome! any plans for a 1987-1990 version? The mod 1988 version and all others are woeful.

Why do I have some cars with more recent versions?
Ex: View attachment 1108932 View attachment 1108933 View attachment 1108934

Euronascar from pessiogarage incoming!
Also, I've seen the asr formula 1991 season is out, but weirdly, Coloni C4 car is paid... Little bit weird.
EDIT: Also speaking of pessiogarage, new update to Tipo Birdcage dropped on RaceDepartment. https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-birdcage.28161/updates#resource-update-84408
As i've already been ninja'd to it: yeah the Coloni Includes DLC so extra cars and stuff at a full guess. Hopefully down the line we can see the AGS coming along too.

hello!! please does anyone know how to configure the excessive splash when going through puddles? It should be more spray and less splash...they are like giant sparks of water...I don't know how to describe it...

hello!! please does anyone know how to configure the excessive splash when going through puddles? It should be more spray and less splash...they are like giant sparks of water...I don't know how to describe it...
You can turn them off completely.
Involves going into the ini files under extensions and it says car drops 'hidden;'
Remove hidden bit and then you will see an option in game under CSP settings particle effects.
You can also make them less OTT there too.

You can turn them off completely.
Involves going into the ini files under extensions and it says car drops 'hidden;'
Remove hidden bit and then you will see an option in game under CSP settings particle effects.
You can also make them less OTT there too.
Can you explain a little further what ini files do you mean?

I can't download them with the content manager
1643401662448.png

Really love the way these F1 2011 cars feel, but I was wondering if anyone knows a quick and easy fix for this problem or does it need to be fixed by the mod maker. I'm not sure the wing is supposed to be up there. 😀

Screenshot_f1_2011_forceindia_monza_28-0-122-18-6-11.jpg

Last edited:
The wing is correct.
I think you need to look closer at the picture. The rear wing is floating about 10 feet above the rest of the car.

I can confirm one thing on my end. If I install the original F1 2011 mod, the wing is in the right place. If I install the updated version that Tabs did, the wing starts to float. Hope someone can help me because I love the way the mod looks with Tabs edits and would love to use it instead of the original.

I think you need to look closer at the picture. The rear wing is floating about 10 feet above the rest of the car.

I can confirm one thing on my end. If I install the original F1 2011 mod, the wing is in the right place. If I install the updated version that Tabs did, the wing starts to float. Hope someone can help me because I love the way the mod looks with Tabs edits and would love to use it instead of the original.
Bruh I don't touching on the data.. I just Made mapping and changing textures on Content Manager... :(

Bruh I don't touching on the data.. I just Made mapping and changing textures on Content Manager... :(
I know. That's what's so weird. I don't know why the original mod works perfectly and your updated one does that weird wing thing. I was hoping someone might have some thoughts on maybe I have something set wrong in CM or CSP because I really can't go back to the original after seeing the difference with the changes you made. It looks so much better, well except for the floating wing. 😁

I know. That's what's so weird. I don't know why the original mod works perfectly and your updated one does that weird wing thing. I was hoping someone might have some thoughts on maybe I have something set wrong in CM or CSP because I really can't go back to the original after seeing the difference with the changes you made. It looks so much better, well except for the floating wing. 😁
I testing I have got this problem on Some cars but not on the RedBull.. Idk why :|

But thanks if you like my work ^^

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back