Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Thanks for the fix very much appreciated,

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a idiot proof tutorial for this or help out at all with the landscape background texture?

On a clean install including the latest version shared or any previous stock version from the original author. I get these at various points all the way around the track, where there is a large differences in shading between each section of the background texture and seams that can be seen from the track while driving around. I have no issues like this with any other track and I was last told it was to do with the texture shader settings specific to the track? Would this require importing the track back into Blender? Or fixes outside or within Assetto possible? I did gather up this info about the issue and i messaged the original author about 5 months ago about a fix. He said he could look at fixing that soon, but it has been sometime since so I'm looking at trying to proactively seek a possible fix for the meantime as It's one of my favorite tracks for Assetto, but I don't think I have used it for about a year now because of this issue.

Curious to know if it is just a few that have this issue as I know more than just myself have reported this with the track in past, any advice appreciated.

Thanks

View attachment 1111712
Wow, what´s going, on the last few days, with Longford ´67? I´m working on it a few weeks, months now and it´s almost fixed as far I got aware of issues. Nobody seemed to be interested, from the ones I contacted before. Tried to let @Tiago Lima know about it too, but didn´t got any PM contact. Is he still present here?
1644076958391.png

1644076995093.png

Only a few, nice to have, chances and I´ll shared it, if I get permissions from @Tiago Lima. Hope he read this and contact me. :)

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone have salvador street circuit mod for assetto corsa, but with 24 pits or more? If someone has, I'd be grateful if this person could send me this mod, thx in advance

Last edited:
Wow, what´s going, on the last few days, with Longford ´67? I´m working on it a few weeks, months now and it´s almost fixed as far I got aware of issues. Nobody seemed to be interested, from the ones I contacted before. Tried to let @Tiago Lima know about it too, but didn´t got any PM contact. Is he still present here?
View attachment 1111717
View attachment 1111718

Only a few, nice to have, chances and I´ll shared it, if I get permissions from @Tiago Lima. Hope he read this and contact me. :)
I hope you will get the permission as its great to see this track get some more love, as it's really worth the effort and I appreciate the time you taken with it so far.

If you are totally stuck might be worth asking him over on RaceDepartment if you haven't already? He might be more active on there as that's where he responded to me when I asked on the discussion page of the track itself.

Hi, does anyone have salvador street circuit mod for assetto corsa, but with 24 pits or more? If someone has, I'd be grateful if this person could send me this mod, thx in advance
Afaik there's only a 17 pit version... I could of course be proved wrong, but that's the acf version I have.

View attachment 1111717
View attachment 1111718

Last I saw him here, I believe he was asking for folks to make improvements?

Last edited:
View attachment 1111717
View attachment 1111718

Apart from the fact that the materials look much much better in your version, and I guess the pit issue is fixed, I only found some grass on the first bridge that shouldn't be there but I guess you found it.
And as pointed out: in the latest version the horizon looks bad. (bad normals I guess)

Looking forward to your version.

I think the GTR2 version had these credits:
Original Track created by WooChoo for rFactor
GTR2 conversion by motorFX

Last edited:
Would be nice if someone with the know how would improve my comversions , ebisu maze etc :) sadly till now no one did it :(

shi
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.6
View attachment 1111616
changelog;
-Solving the problem of ghosting in pit by @pugsang .
-New AI lanes by @racealot .
-Additional Replay Cams by @racealot .
-Fixed the missing wall.

Known issues;.
-Treewall slowly disappears from the mirror. (Checking the Custom render distance in the Smart Mirror settings in CSP will resolve the issue.) @Breathe , thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy.
@shi - thanks for the update-release, it's certainly getting there 👍
@pugsang - thanks for sending through track-fix for testing - all ok 👍

Afaik there's only a 17 pit version... I could of course be proved wrong, but that's the acf version I have.
Here, pits extension made by @Foxeway

It was years ago that I had it. I replaced it when Terra21 released the FM7 conversion.
I remember there was one video on YouTube from the guy who converted it at the time. I remember sharing it with @Fanapryde back on the F1 Classics forum, but then the Terra21 version was released soon after. Maybe Fanapryde might remember better than me.

You are giving my memory too much credit I'm afraid.Sadly with age it's fading...😐

A recent picture of @Fanapryde & @ZombieBoy1978
0001.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have this bad boy ?

__custom_showroom_1615061687-png.452141

It's the Cup 90 Chevy Lumina aka cup_90_lumina. Not the 3to_1989_nascar_chevrolet_lumina.
Link on FB isn't working for some reason.
Cheers

shi
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.6
View attachment 1111616
changelog;
-Solving the problem of ghosting in pit by @pugsang .
-New AI lanes by @racealot .
-Additional Replay Cams by @racealot .
-Fixed the missing wall.

Known issues;.
-Treewall slowly disappears from the mirror. (Checking the Custom render distance in the Smart Mirror settings in CSP will resolve the issue.) @Breathe , thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy.
Same thing here on Arctic Circle Raceway. Was about to contact @shi about some improvements, but was not quick enough... :)
If you like, test my new config to get better fences, armcos and tire walls.
1644080272431.png

Backup your old one, just for the case, you don´t like the new one. :)
Hope, you enjoy it.

Attachments

• extension.zip
    256.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
In this video I highlight the 1967 Can Am Complete Mod Collection & Championship. The championship includes custom AI files and every race from the 1967 season, including accurate weather. The mod collection includes most of the actual cars that raced that season, and if I couldn't find the exact car, I made do with a very close substitute. This mod collection follows on from my 1966 Can Am Complete Mod Collection & Championship.

Hey All,

For your weekend pleasure, any issues let me know. Latest CSP required just to be safe.

Porsche Carrera GT-R
Hello all, I am need of some assistance obtaining the above car. i tried the site, clicked dl, nothing, crickets. Would someone be so kind to post an upload. Thanks in advance.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back