Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Hi guys, I would like to ask you, the most experts, for some clarification. I have noticed on Pessio's car (GTA AM Alfa Romeo) that it is impossible to adjust the gear ratios of the fourth gear of this car. Does it happen to you too?
Because 4th gear is linked with 5th gear.
If we change 5th gear, 4th will change too.
It can be fixed in setups.ini, I guess.

Edit:
Yes. It is easy to fix, in fact.

It is fixed. :)

1645835557567.png

I'm getting good with gear box work. :dopey:
Sorry for bragging, hehe.

Last edited:
Release!!!!
Lotus Elise Sport 190 1999
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jawuii9zfkwxdbt/lotus_elise_sport_190_99_1.0.rar/file
Comverted from forza horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics by @graveltrap
-Base setup @graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Dashboard ligths help Miguel silva
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal Extra A-Trunk Extra B- ENGINE Cover Extra C- Fog light

View attachment 1117349View attachment 1117350View attachment 1117351View attachment 1117352View attachment 1117353

Release!!!!
Lotus Elise Sport 190 1999
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jawuii9zfkwxdbt/lotus_elise_sport_190_99_1.0.rar/file
Comverted from forza horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics by @graveltrap
-Base setup @graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Dashboard ligths help Miguel silva
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal Extra A-Trunk Extra B- ENGINE Cover Extra C- Fog light

View attachment 1117349
Loving your car conversion choices Peter. Another big thanks for this one.

Have you ever considered porting the Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 from Gran Turismo as another good option to partner things like the Elise on track? I was always hoping this might make it into AC some time.

Last edited:

Have you ever considered porting the Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 from Gran Turismo as another good option to partner things like the Elise on track? I was always hoping this might make it into AC some time.

there's a load of Gran Turismo 6 models that could be done, im not sure how easy it is to do but there's some great exclusive cars. especially the early vision cars. ive got a load of the models, if anyone knows how to do it or can point to a guide please step this way....

The 3D model for this car in GT6 doesn't look that great sadly. This car would need a overhaul mostly for the interior. There are also quite a bit of bad looking textures.

I would also like to see more concept cars from the GT games to get ported over to ac. VGT cars and these weird 90s-2000s concept cars ect... But i'm a bit busy with the Tamora.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I would like to ask you, the most experts, for some clarification. I have noticed on Pessio's car (GTA AM Alfa Romeo) that it is impossible to adjust the gear ratios of the fourth gear of this car. Does it happen to you too?

Gearing is as it was in real car. I don't think this was that uncommon so I'm surprised that we don't see this more often in Assetto.

So i just found that Reddit link with all the Simdream mods for free, i downloaded a bunch, and found this going on with the Ferrari 1993...any clue how to fix it? Looks like its standing on its tippy toes....

Attachments

• ferrari.jpg
    ferrari.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello, someone have working version of Okayama? I've downloaded Racedepertment 1.0 and 2.0 version and I have this problem...thanks
I have Okayama from Mitja Bonca (v1.0) with no issues.

On RD there's only the one I have and Okayama 1994 v0.8.9 from thestrobe8, and some kart layouts from alekaboul.
And then there is (not on RD but figuring on @Breathe track list) the thestrobe8 - updated by Assetto-fr.tk v1.2.

Is there a v2.0 on RD (or somewhere else) that we missed ?

Hi the fix for okayama fix nothing can someone share the tracks with fix please.
Hello, someone have working version of Okayama? I've downloaded Racedepertment 1.0 and 2.0 version and I have this problem...thanks
try this:

Last edited:
TED-EDiTS: Arctic Circle Raceway
TED-EDiTS by Teddie: Added AI lines ● Replaced surrounding mountains object ● Fixed bad pink-outline transparency textures ● Fixed some tree-lines ● Added GrassFx to config ● Added VAO patches ● Added new, alternate preview image ● Added dynamic aircraft (Dynamic aircraft objects from Dan Boersma's version of Arctic Circle RW)

Please feel free to continue making this track better. I improved this track for myself personally to avoid putting it in the bin. Enjoy, make it better, race around, bro hugs! (sorry lol)

I'm trying MediaFire for a change: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjfmkw0ow572kt2/file

View attachment 952151
I updated this Track, which was previously updated by Teddie.
shi
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.71
View attachment 1111616
v0.6 changelog;
-Solving the problem of ghosting in pit by @pugsang .
-New AI lanes by @racealot .
-Additional Replay Cams by @racealot .
-Fixed the missing wall.

v0.7 changelog;
-ext_config.ini and texture updated by @slider666 .

v0.71 changelog;
-ext_config.ini (seasons mode) updated by @Breathe .

Known issues;.
-Treewall slowly disappears from the mirror. (Checking the Custom render distance in the Smart Mirror settings in CSP will resolve the issue.) @Breathe , thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy.
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.8
Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_arctic_circle_raceway_24-1-122-11-55-39.jpg

v0.8 changelog;
-ext_config.ini (seasons mode, some missing parts in winter settings) updated by @slider666 .
-Updated billboards textures.
-Fixed the hole.
-I made sure the car tires didn't float or squirm under the ground.
-Added groove.kn5.

Enjoy.

New track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

East London Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa) v1.1

Credits & Changelog:

v1.0 rFactor 2

- @chickenDuck - RF2 track design and 3d modeling

v1.0 AC

- Conversion and 3d modeling to Assetto Corsa by Pugsang
- New AI, Sidelines, etc by @KevinK2
- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and Seasonal adjustments by CrisT86
- New TV Cams by CrisT86
- New VAO by CrisT86
- Floating objects thanks to RT Team

v1.1 AC

- Fixed some holes on the map

View attachment 1113739View attachment 1113740View attachment 1113741View attachment 1113742View attachment 1113743View attachment 1113744

Enjoy
Track update (original post too) to v1.1 (fixed some holes in the meshes)

It's about time, isnt it?

From tomorrow evening my version 1.5 of the BMW ///M1 Procar will be available for all of you. And I've decided to make a "short" release race at the not so green hell.

In case anyone of you likes to participate, just check the following flyer and you'll figure out where to register. ;)

If you'll decide last minute to participate I'll post an inventation link to the server at around 19:30h CET tomorrow. We have some slots available because some of my regular pals have other commitments. They arent very happy about it, because we do this kind of race once a year and it has become a tradition.

But remember, No ABS, No TC, No Grip.

All of you who are afraid of this little easy track in the south west of good old germany, I'll add a link to download the car to the video description at around the same time.

I've made so many changes to this car, it's still an understeering beast tho, that I dont even remember what I've changed in total. But I guess you'll find it out.

View attachment 1114998

As usual delete or disable any prior version before installing the new one and dont use extended physics. I've spend hours trying to get the extended physics working but I couldnt solve the problem. Front tires are always blocked and I have absolutely no clue why.

.:: Download ::.

Finally I could delete all my other M1 versions I had laying around.
Your version just feels, sounds, looks and performs perfectly for me.
Huge Thanks!

Without wanting to turn this into a wishlist, I'm amazed that the RenaultSport Spider hasn't been seen in AC yet... but I'm guessing it's because there's no decent doner car model out there. Was PGR2 the last game to feature it?

Be great to have the standard road car and the Spider Trophy though.

1645877524559.png 1645877451645.png

edit: ooh... TurboSquid has it... https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/renault-sport-spider-3d-model-1781915

1645877935889.png 1645877967783.png

Last edited:
Without wanting to turn this into a wishlist, I'm amazed that the RenaultSport Spider hasn't been seen in AC yet... but I'm guessing it's because there's no decent doner car model out there. Was PGR2 the last game to feature it?

View attachment 1117539 View attachment 1117538

edit: ooh... TurboSquid has it... https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/renault-sport-spider-3d-model-1781915

Not to mention, recently featured in an official Renault website as well full of other models in 3D embbed via Sketchfab, although its interior is not as accurate as the Turbosquid one.

View attachment 1117539 View attachment 1117538

View attachment 1117542 View attachment 1117543

99 quids ? Let's make a fundraiser. I'll chip in 10 bucks.

Helmet for RSS 2013 mod.

You can use all the helmets from https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferraris-opponents-2013-offline-edition.12188/
but you must to create an extension file ext_config.ini into every skin folder to use Helmet_2012.dds changing the driver model kn5. I don't know which is the correct driver for Helmet_2012.dds but I tested quickly 2016_Driver.kn5 and it works (you have to test which is the correct). Also driver.kn5 (NAME=driver)

Into extension file you must compile the new driver model

[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME=2016_Driver
POSITION=0.0,0.0,0.0

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET

[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Better than nothing! Or not?

2016_Driver
Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_01_bahrain_gp22_26-1-122-13-49-54.jpg

20220226135545_1.jpg

driver
Screenshot_rss_formula_2013_09_france_gp21_26-1-122-14-12-59.jpg

Last edited:
how can you tell they are embedded via sketchfab?
Simply looked at Chromium browser engine's Element Inspect console (Ctrl+Shift+I) and used the element inspection to get the node containing the embedded SketchFab link of the 3D model, which is normally hidden there, already got almost all of the models there myself via using a ripper program I got from a Discord server long ago, most of those models have MQ interiors at best and need some work:

1645883497809.png
1645883530244.png

Simply looked at Chromium browser engine's Element Inspect console (Ctrl+Shift+I) and used the element inspection to get the node containing the embedded SketchFab link of the 3D model, which is normally hidden there, already got almost all of the models there myself via using a ripper program I got from a Discord server long ago, most of those models have MQ interiors at best and need some work:

View attachment 1117552View attachment 1117553
damn. id be willing to do the Spider & cup car if no one else will.

Here it is the fix for the gear box of Pessio's Alfa GTAm.

Alfa Romeo GTAm DATA
Hi Paulo... Thanks, but I think you may have fixed the wrong gearbox, friend :)
The Pessio car has a KN5 named gtam.kn5
In the LODs of your data fix, the KN5 is gtamevo.kn5
With the data swap in place, the car fails to load in showroom or game with an error pointing to the KN5?

Hi Paulo... Thanks, but I think you may have fixed the wrong gearbox, friend :)
The Pessio car has a KN5 named gtam.kn5
In the LODs of your data fix, the KN5 is gtamevo.kn5
With the data swap in place, the car fails to load in showroom or game with an error pointing to the KN5?
I just tried it and the car charges perfectly

PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL 1.6 - Better look, increased performance

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Hey mates. Thank you so much for your support and the great ratings. I spend the last days again in optimizing the filters and config and I found a way to raise performance a bit without losing visual quality. It results in 2-5 FPS (better than nothing ;) ). Additionally I improved the look a bit. I hope you like it. #f...putin

Oh and again: please keep in mind... PureLIFE, EVO and EVO GT are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather simulation PURE and they're only tested with PURE. They maybe run great wit SOL or maybe not. The only filter that's made and optimized for SOL is PureLIFE_for_SOL.

Pure will be released for free when it's done. If you want to get access to the Pure Development Preview (and you should), you can get it here on Patreon and support Peter for his great effort. And again thanks to my PayPalMe-supporters. ☕

Version 1.6
(02/26/2022)
Performance: all Filters got a performance optimization. Got again 2-5 FPS without losing visual quality.

PureLIFE Filter:
• optimized brightness
• adjusted color

PureLIFE EVO Filter:
• better night vision
• some little tweaks

PureLIFE EVO GT Filter:
• better night vision
• some little tweaks
• adjusted glare settings for cockpit and outside view

PureLIFE for SOL Filter:
• adjusted contrast
• slightly inreased saturation

PureLIFE_EVO_GT.ini Pure Config
• adjusted sun saturation
• optimized sky light level

Can someone change the sound of the mod cars I'll put down here to the sound of the SF15-T?
I tried but it won't work for me, maybe someone can do a better job...😕

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back