Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
Forgot to include these in the update from last night. Two additional track cams for the 60's versions of Sandevoerde. 70's cams will come soon. If you have or made additional cams for yourself, you will need to rename these so you don't overwrite anything. If anyone knows of any other cams for Sandevoerde that are out there some where, please share a link. I love having as many cams for a track as I can get.

Attachments

• Sandevoerde_cams.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
i edit the original cam from the singapore_2020 track a littel bit (where it was to close) an made 2 new ones. hope you like it. enjoy!

Attachments

• singapore_2020_cams.rar.txt
    81 bytes · Views: 12
Porsche 911 (993) Cup 3.8 RSR 1997 , V0.5 : by Shokeus Act80's

I did the best to stick to reality but it is difficult to find the right information on this model , 3D level I did not succeed in integrating properly the gas hatch in the engine hood and I did not succeed in doing the template/AO for the bodyshell , I still have the same problem and if I use blender I have holes in the body , if a charitable soul would like to help me it would be nice , waiting for fun to you (I like it a lot !)

Link : https://mega.nz/file/sNYi1JwT#FYNAAY3QoR-Sd3CWnVG7iSqbjn99AHKvBhjIdMzPdNI

1606057913-s12d.jpg
Good night friends

Do we have skins for this one?
Strong hug.

Hernad Valley 1.30

View attachment 1193474View attachment 1193487

changelog:
  • added normal maps to many textures
  • fixed reverb sounds
  • small tweaks all around
  • new VAO
  • new AI fixes several issues
  • includes cameras by @CrisT86

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Fun with a vintage open wheel!

One part of the track invalidates laps for RSR LiveTiming. It occurs as you enter the houses or small village, just as you enter the dip just before the two left 90-degree double-apex turns. There could be other parts after this with the same issue, but I won't know until I can get past this section.

Renault Fuego and Renault 18, Argentine touring cars, FWD 1980's.
Possibly a waste of bandwidth to some so just resist downloading it.
Released as 0.6 mod from rfactor.
Doubt its exactly like driving it but its fun and skins are great.
Full grid looks retro cool.
Cars in real life shared the same platform and the race cars were the same bar the body so both are the same underneath, what it means is both can race together fairly.
Feel free to add anything you think it needs.View attachment 1191675

View attachment 1191672View attachment 1191673View attachment 1191674

link:

The link doesn't work, do you have another link?

That's about it, a racing car that IMO looks ace. I'll stick it out there and see if it can get to 1.0 with some more skills.
I am only few weeks into this converting thing, no bells and whistles here no CSP itunes playing whilst you 'cruise' on this no andriod app thing or whatever. No wipers, its brazil, its sunny, a lot.....
I learnt to convert so i could get the types of cars i'd like to see more of, you don't have to download it or like it. I do and that's why i converted it.

Here goes.....

link:

I'm enjoyng these a great deal! Thank you very much Safi!

Fun with a vintage open wheel!

One part of the track invalidates laps for RSR LiveTiming. It occurs as you enter the houses or small village, just as you enter the dip just before the two left 90-degree double-apex turns. There could be other parts after this with the same issue, but I won't know until I can get past this section.
I will try to have a look. Thanks for the report.
1663469858732.png

These two cement pads are marked not valid. (and the AI line is clear of them)
If you can screenshot the exact problem area, that would be great

Last edited:
ok, it is not the slabs, as your cut occours at 3:10 in your video much before the slabs. It is happening at the 1st actual "broken" asphalt mesh 1BROKEN_00. This is a valid track section as far as Assetto is concerned.

It is possible that RSR only sees 1ROAD_* as valid and should be (IMHO) considered a RSR timimg bug.

1663474564607.png

update:
Seems it is a known bug as reported by fat-alfie https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rsr-live-timing.79007/post-2934339
They are checking dirt+valid track (defaults are ROAD, KERB, GRASS) which is not the proper way they should be doing it
(as I suspected).
They should be also checking for IS_VALID_TRACK=1 in surfaces.ini.

Sorry this is not my issue. (the fix is only to edit the track mesh names and lose the rough tarmac feel/effects)

attatched is a replacement road mesh with the rough spots removed (and kills the track feelings) for you to test and use if you wish.
It will not be included in any future release.

Attachments

• rmi_hernadwalley_road.zip
    834.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
ok, it is not the slabs, as your cut occours at 3:10 in your video much before the slabs. It is happening at the 1st actual "broken" asphalt mesh 1BROKEN_00. This is a valid track section as far as Assetto is concerned.

It is possible that RSR only sees 1ROAD_* as valid and should be (IMHO) considered a RSR timimg bug.

View attachment 1193721

update:
Seems it is a known bug as reported by fat-alfie https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rsr-live-timing.79007/post-2934339
They are checking dirt+valid track (defaults are ROAD, KERB, GRASS) which is not the proper way they should be doing it
(as I suspected).
They should be also checking for IS_VALID_TRACK=1 in surfaces.ini.

Sorry this is not my issue. (the fix is only to edit the track mesh names and loose the rough tarmac feel/effects)

attatched is a replacement road mesh with the rough spots removed (and kills the track feelings) for you to test and use if you wish.
It will not be included in any future release.
Thanks for that. Now i (we) have at least an option. It's a pity that the guys from RSR Live Timing don't do something. Whereby I also do not know how widespread the use of the app is at all.

Last edited:
Are you sure about this ?

(No need to answer, there is no bigger font...)
Im now confused.... this response makes it sounds like there is one, but then I look at your track list, its not there, Maze Sea followed by Meadowdale x2, followed by Mendig, no Meadowlands

BMW M3 GTR is updated!
to version 1.0

Screenshot_nerd_bmw_m3_gtr_ks_nurburgring_18-8-122-15-47-58.png

Changelog (v 1.0)
  • Added 2 new skin by @NekoTaisen (#41-42 BMW Motorsport ALMS 2001) and @MrHunt (#22 BMW Team PTG)
  • Interior LED fixes by @NekoTaisen
  • Shifting interval changes
  • removed default skins and moved into .rar archive
  • Packed data

I want to apologize because being passive lately. I'm busy with many assignment and unexpected things.
But I will active as I can
You can make your own skin separately here or at RD.

Click Me!

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I need your help on this one "Touroul #8 Racing Porsche 964 RSR Paris 1000 km 1994"
Tourroul_Paris94.jpg

As I have finished all the Jarama 4h skins (exept those where no car exists for AC like the Porsche 964 Turbo S-LM or the Venturi 500) I want to move on to the Paris 1000 km grid of the same year. Touroul Racing entered the green/yellow 964 RSR on which I have difficulties to identify the Sponsors.

Maybe somebody here in the forum may help to identify the following stickers on the car:

right door: japanese (or maybe chinese) characters
hood: Tel. above "S.E.P."; Sponsor next to wipers
Car rear: no information available yet
Roof: no information available yet

I really hope you can help.
Thanx in advance

Daniel

Piranema Winter Test Track v1.1

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_s1_piranema_winter_test_track_7-1-123-17-33-32.jpg

Fictional circuit in Brazil.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Gildoorf Rozencrantz, Ruboy, PrBlanco, Ricardo Lampert
-Thank you for gave me permission (Gildoorf)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
ext_config by @slider666
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @slider666 , @Breathe , @Mike08, @twobegreen, @Masscot

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added new church building. https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/exterior/historic-exterior/old-little-church
(Thanks for the report by @twobegreen .)
-Smoothed edges of road surface and kerb.
-Fixed floating buildings.
(Thanks for the report by @Masscot .)
-The AI line was broken, so it was re-created.
-Other minor fixes.

v1.1 changelog;
-Extended pit lane entrance. (Thanks to Meatfraiche for the report.)
-Some textures were upscaled with AI.
-Fixed tree wall mapping.
-Changed background.
3D mountains from Chuck_CG's Landscape pack.
-Added Summer Mountain Skin.
-Updated preview.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_alfa_mito_qv_piranema_winter_test_track_18-8-122-16-20-2.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_mito_qv_piranema_winter_test_track_18-8-122-16-20-2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hello guys,

I need your help on this one "Touroul #8 Racing Porsche 964 RSR Paris 1000 km 1994"
View attachment 1193763

As I have finished all the Jarama 4h skins (exept those where no car exists for AC like the Porsche 964 Turbo S-LM or the Venturi 500) I want to move on to the Paris 1000 km grid of the same year. Touroul Racing entered the green/yellow 964 RSR on which I have difficulties to identify the Sponsors.

Maybe somebody here in the forum may help to identify the following stickers on the car:

right door: japanese (or maybe chinese) characters
hood: Tel. above "S.E.P."; Sponsor next to wipers
Car rear: no information available yet
Roof: no information available yet

I really hope you can help.
Thanx in advance

Daniel
I tried in some place Racingsportcars, Flickr but I only found pictures from 1995.
Sadly he died in 2006, but there is a closed FB group to keep his legacy alive.
Maybe you can try to ask them.

My sky, road and most grass colors look great with a lil adjustment here and there, but the trees most times end up with wild variations in real looking colors.

Any suggestions on what to adjust, if there is even anything, to get trees looking more consistent with the other things on screen?

For @Pyyer

Hi, I tried again only today your last extension for acu abu dhabi alternate layout but the lights turn on but do not illuminate.
All other circuits extensions (Losail, Bahrain, Jeddah works good but these are updated). Do you confirm? Thanks.

CSP 0.1.78 + SOL 2.2.3

EDIT: solved. Problem was sol_color_neutral_Linear photo filter.

20220918142102_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back