Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
I am improving on my Touroul #8 skin from the 1994 Paris 1000 km 1994 race. I have had some exchange with the Raymond Touroul Facebook Group where I was even able to write with Jean-Pierre Tardiff, one of the drivers.
BFS_neu.JPG
Rear.JPG
top.JPG

I hope the skin will be ready to release soon.
Front_side.JPG

The real car had yellow cups on the headlights. Is it possible to recreate them without changing the material (would affect all skins)?
Thanx for your help.

On the photo it is visible, that the Touroul car was equiped with Cup rims. The shokeus model has the BBS rims. Is it possible to change the rims and how could I do it.

Thanx
Daniel

Last edited:
I'll take the 40 please. I didn't really notice any lack of depth and the shadows are much improved. Of course I may be using a different PPF (ClimaxF3) and I'm in HDR... And I see a few nice trees up front too. Good job.
Thanks for the input. I prefer 40 as well compared to the other two, but I can go a little less dark shadows if you think that would be better. I have a nice little system going on how to balance AO opacity and shadows so it's an easy thing to change to make them a tad lighter. Personally I think 40 is the sweet spot though. I tried a tad lighter and the trees really lose shadow depth on anything above what the 40 version looks like.

You can try these for Nords if you want. Same renaming rules apply as with Monza. Remove the number and the lower the number, the darker the shadows. Goes directly in the track folder. I didn't find Nords to be as bad as Monza so you might be able to get away with one of the darker versions. I think these are the only two tracks that had overly dark shadows, but if you know of any others, let me know.

Nords VAO test

Last edited:
just to report the amazing job done on kunos monza by CRformula guys:

download in video description (2022 track) and:

HERE

in my opinion it is in several things even more accurate than pyyer's one

please look also at this video to understand each improvement:

to me, this extension with this skin is the best looking monza 2022 atm:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rich-summer-skin-for-kunos-monza.52185/

Great job, but now we need these guys and Pyyer to work together to make the ultimate monza collection^^ we can do from 2000 to present^^

just to report the amazing job done on kunos monza by CRformula guys:

download in video description (2022 track) and:

HERE

in my opinion it is in several things even more accurate than pyyer's one

please look also at this video to understand each improvement:

to me, this extension with this skin is the best looking monza 2022 atm:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rich-summer-skin-for-kunos-monza.52185/

Not bad, but the digital adverts are missing which I mostly enjoy at @Pyyer extension. But the video comparison is nice, maybe a good idea for Pyyer as well.

Thanks for the input. I prefer 40 as well compared to the other two, but I can go a little less dark shadows if you think that would be better. I have a nice little system going on how to balance AO opacity and shadows so it's an easy thing to change to make them a tad lighter. Personally I think 40 is the sweet spot though. I tried a tad lighter and the trees really lose shadow depth on anything above what the 40 version looks like.

You can try these for Nords if you want. Same renaming rules apply as with Monza. Remove the number and the lower the number, the darker the shadows. Goes directly in the track folder. I didn't find Nords to be as bad as Monza so you might be able to get away with one of the darker versions. I think these are the only two tracks that had overly dark shadows, but if you know of any others, let me know.

Nords VAO test
I bow to you, for so loooong it bothered me. I drive a lot on nords so thank you !!!!

shi
Colorado 24 v1.02
View attachment 1193250
Fictional circuit in USA.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP required
-44 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2 layout (1990/2013)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Edobot (Edoardo Bottin)
-Thank you for gave me permission
GTR2 Converted by by LaChub

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
cam by @DaBaeda
logo.png by @Fanapryde
permissions obtained from parallel effort by @RMi_wood
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @twobegreen , @Masscot

Enjoy.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-New AI and sidelines.
-Fixed normals and shaders.
-Fixed floating skidmark.
-Fixed flickering tree.
-Updated ext_config.
-Updated terrain texture.
-Added cam by DaBaeda.
-Updated preview.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.02 changelog;

-Fixed billboard mapping. (Thanks for the report by @Masscot .)

Colorado 24 v1.02
The link is in the quote.

v1.02 changelog;
-Fixed billboard mapping. (Thanks for the report by @Masscot .)
@shin956

Any plans to do this track?

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

I bow to you, for so loooong it bothered me. I drive a lot on nords so thank you !!!!
Your welcome. I'm working on updated versions though because I noticed a problem. The shadowing on the cars is not as pronounced when driving through a tree shadow as with the CSP version. I'm trying to fix that, but my older system takes awhile to bake a VAO so it's a long process.

I'm having trouble installing CSP 1.79-preview. I drag and drop the CSP zip file (first photo); When I click [install] I get an error "FAILED can't install two things at once" (2nd photo).
I did this repeatedly, and somehow (unknown exactly how) got the install to work, although the installation of 1.79-preview is strange as it says; "not available to install" (third photo). I used 1.79 for several sessions (I know because I had rain). I downgraded CSP to 1.76 (to test something), and now I can't re-select 1.79-preview. What's more, when I try to add 1.79-preview using the drag/drop/install, I keep receiving the error "FAILED can't install two things at once" (2nd photo)

I obviously have no idea what I'm doing; I built an entire track (Bryar Motorsport Park) but I can't install CSP versions. :confused:
Please help.
download.jpg

failed.jpg

install.jpg

I'm having trouble installing CSP 1.79-preview. I drag and drop the CSP zip file (first photo); When I click [install] I get an error "FAILED can't install two things at once" (2nd photo).
I did this repeatedly, and somehow (unknown exactly how) got the install to work, although the installation of 1.79-preview is strange as it says; "not available to install" (third photo). I used 1.79 for several sessions (I know because I had rain). I downgraded CSP to 1.76 (to test something), and now I can't re-select 1.79-preview. What's more, when I try to add 1.79-preview using the drag/drop/install, I keep receiving the error "FAILED can't install two things at once" (2nd photo)

I obviously have no idea what I'm doing; I built an entire track (Bryar Motorsport Park) but I can't install CSP versions. :confused:
Please help.
View attachment 1194597

View attachment 1194598

View attachment 1194599
Hello friend,

Have you tried attempting to install it by selecting the 'install from a file' option in the drop down menu? I suggest this because I think I've seen the same 'can't install two things at once' error before. Perhaps you could try uninstalling CSP entirely and starting again?

So I've been making more skins for the RSS Formula 70 in my spare time and I think I'm gradually getting the hang of it now. I really like how this one turned out (the theme was 'old TVs'! :D):
74promo.jpg

74promo2.jpg

75promo.jpg

I want to make, like, 30 of these suckas but it takes me a couple of days to poop out each one. I've posted them to racedepartment if you want them.

I haven't had much time to actually play the game because my cat keeps stealing my chair! Mostly made the above sitting in a deck chair...

Last edited:

Please help.
View attachment 1194597

View attachment 1194598

View attachment 1194599
If you restart CM every time you installed a different CSP version or switched versions, the error should go away. Preview versions can't be selected from the list, they need to be re-installed via drag & drop to be enabled again (afaik).

Misty loch on auto update in CM.
Thank you guys for the update and using the auto update in CM.
This track is in my POV, the new benchmark for all the free room track modders. Ony I have to wait for the weekend to give this a try.

anyone with the same problem ? RSS FH 2019 with a white front suspension.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2019_losail21_22-8-122-19-26-57.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2019_losail21_22-8-122-19-26-57.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 11
Can anyone tell me why I'm now stuck with the vanillaAC box for PPF selection instead of the scrollable list version? Must have mis-clicked somewhere...
PPF-Box.jpg

Asurada Cockpit view preview​

Seems you also nailed the interior as well, I also adore how the head of Asurada pulls up to reveal the amount of boost (DRS) you have once you reach a certain top speed, love that. The only thing I don't like is the texture for the keyboard on the right with the screen, seems like a traditional keyboard layout to me instead of the one in the anime.

37790032_2153464138001187_2135420957471277056_o.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back